Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Crab Dad posted:

Why are you talking to your grandma and her friends about sex?

Don't kinkshame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I'd help a girl build a lego dildo.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sounds unsafe and unsanitary

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
don't be a blockblocker

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

I'd help a girl build a lego dildo.

Like stepping on a pile of Legos but with your vagina.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

The Cursed Images Thread: Like stepping on a pile of Legos but with your vagina.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I'm Bonny Knoxville welcome to Jacklass this is the Lego Dildo

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

I'm Bonny Knoxville welcome to Jacklass this is the Lego Dildo

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Maybe I'm just old. Maybe I'm just remembering what Lego used to be like.

But I think these legos suck. The concept used to be "Here's a small selection of block types that you can put together to make anything!" and now it's "Here's some specially-designed Star Wars blocks to make a Star Wars."

"And it costs $200."

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Jamesman posted:

But I think these legos suck. The concept used to be "Here's a small selection of block types that you can put together to make anything!" and now it's "Here's some specially-designed Star Wars blocks to make a Star Wars."

"And it costs $200."

It’s not quite that bad. Take a look at the floral collection. They are impressive.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i know where you're coming from, but checking on brickset the lego infinity gauntlet has a total of 3 different bricks in it that do not appear in any other set - one of which is the piece of lego that says "infinity gauntlet" on it.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Crab Dad posted:

I’m not loving the Harry Potter castle.

Prude.

Lavender Spliffs
Nov 12, 2023

Jamesman posted:

"And it costs $200."

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3328496&pagenumber=2035&perpage=40&userid=0#post538165391

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Ghostlight posted:

i know where you're coming from, but checking on brickset the lego infinity gauntlet has a total of 3 different bricks in it that do not appear in any other set - one of which is the piece of lego that says "infinity gauntlet" on it.

Cool story, bro. Why don't you post about it on your blog.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i have

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Jamesman posted:

"And it costs $200."

There are so many worse sets in that regard. For example, 71370 cost $10 for 11 pieces, two of which will always just be Mario’s pants and hat, and it does not include Mario himself.

I think something that’s nice about Lego nowadays is that there’s virtually always something for everyone, and not everything has to have broad appeal.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

The greatest curse this thread has ever contained: LEGO MARIO IS NOT INCLUDED

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

For sale: Mario pants, no Mario

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

The cool thing about Lego Mario is that it actually encourages you to play with it as a toy and build your own levels. It was really fun seeing my nephew get into it.

On the other spectrum of Lego, the AT-AT is just a nearly $1k display piece.

Also topic reminds me of this

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jamesman posted:

"And it costs $200."

You can still get basic tubs of bricks - although there are a shitload more colours than there used to be.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Hmm, its already got all 5 virginity stones fitted, perfect.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Sorry about your quintuple orchidectomy

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Seven vaganias
Five tasticules

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Ghostlight posted:

OK fair. I'm just being an old man I guess.

I looked up some of the ones I had growing up and I guess they had their fair share of unconventional pieces, and they were definitely for actual children instead of adults.

I wanted to post a lego-related curse as tax, but couldn't find anything really suitable. Have this dog picture instead.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

That's a cryptid

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Sandman reboot looking fire.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

It's ok, we found out on the last expedition that the designated observer(s) don't actually have to be in-person to hold the entity in place.

You can set up a trail cam on a satellite link and have a remote team watch the entity while your team exfils from the immediate psychic field.

Wish we'd known that earlier. Obviously make sure your keyhole frequencies are set correctly and you have a solid tunnel through the threshold for the datastream or... You know what, I best not worry you with the details.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

ReelBigLizard posted:

It's ok, we found out on the last expedition that the designated observer(s) don't actually have to be in-person to hold the entity in place.

You can set up a trail cam on a satellite link and have a remote team watch the entity while your team exfils from the immediate psychic field.

Wish we'd known that earlier. Obviously make sure your keyhole frequencies are set correctly and you have a solid tunnel through the threshold for the datastream or... You know what, I best not worry you with the details.

You forgot to black out most of it, Dr. Casper Darling

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Where's the health bar?

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

You forgot to black out most of it, Dr. Casper Darling

Due to the exponential rate of quickening amongst victims the report has been declassified all the way to FOOTGOON 6 on direct orders from --------------.

It's considered that much of an existential threat to the org. Please don't make me recount why.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Radio Paranoia posted:

Where's the health bar?

DO NOT ATTACK THE NICE CRYPTID DOGGO BEAST!!!!

It's a good cyrptid doggo beast. Good dog. Good dog.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

dr_rat posted:

DO NOT ATTACK THE NICE CRYPTID DOGGO BEAST!!!!

It's a good cyrptid doggo beast. Good dog. Good dog.

Memetohazard detected.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

The Lone Badger posted:

Memetohazard detected.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE BAD BADGER!!!

Bad badger, bad!

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

AlphaKeny1 posted:

Also topic reminds me of this

Hahaha holy poo poo. I haven't seen this before and I don't care if it isn't real. It has the verisimilitude of true art.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

where's this music from

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

It's from the Annihilation movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCuBalItZA8

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

:tipshat:

i knew that i recognized it from somewhere and it was bugging me like hell

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

ChubbyChecker posted:

:tipshat:

i knew that i recognized it from somewhere and it was bugging me like hell

The curse is on me for assuming someone else would ask where the music was from and waiting a month to find out.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
don't be shy

IF U NEED 2 ASK, ASK!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

crucifix on the wall? not cursed

more than one? eh... maybe

the entire wall? definitely

a life sized nude jesus marionette amongst them? beyond cursed