Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You are a financial liability to everyone around you. Give a trusted family member power of attorney and complete control of your finances. Stay away from water.

i'm just very trusting :pensive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

the famous Nazis of Prince Edward Island keep trying to break into my house like CoD zombies. in that case, time to show them what for and reach into my own "Mystery Box" (liquor cabinet)

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

I picked a hell of a time to rediscover the sagas thread. :stare:

don’t worry, he destroyed his abusive racist dad with the shun goku satsu to defend the honor of a girl he saved from suicide — who was ASIAN by the way.

Do you by any chance have to wear a helmet when you go outside?

someone needs to pitch this to Netflix

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
It's surreal being aware of this for like 5 years and just keeping quiet because the dude's weird larping was... technically not hurting anyone? Just really weird?
In hindsight, it really is probably something that we shoulda brought up ages ago because seeing a lot of posts about it now; a lot of people were vicariously upset about the whole dead gay daughter thing.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

The image of this dude sitting around his house with dozens of corpses, chatting on Discord and being concerned primarily with his house's resale value, is so precious. Did he think that real-world corpses also just despawn after a minute

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Do you by any chance have to wear a helmet when you go outside?

No, is that a thing

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
The Russian house attack is literally from the first John Wick movie.

Antivehicular posted:

The image of this dude sitting around his house with dozens of corpses, chatting on Discord and being concerned primarily with his house's resale value, is so precious. Did he think that real-world corpses also just despawn after a minute
No you just have to pay that guy one of those gold coins to clean it up.

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

symbolic posted:

how the gently caress is the "reality" even funnier than the thirdhand version posted tonight. holy god

Yes! YES!

I think the security for the Olympics background for this was me "piecing together" poo poo he had said in other places with this. The bit with him trying to hand the gun as evidence happened right around here as a follow up to this set of posts, I am sure of it.

I will say this is not third hand I just remember this poo poo from when it happened apparently 8 years ago, and as you can see I don't remember it perfectly.

Sam Sanskrit has a new favorite as of 06:15 on Mar 5, 2024

RSX11M
Sep 21, 2016

The Leader in Efficient Realtime Processing
the russian dogs may have tried to kill me but they dropped some sw8 loot

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

mdct posted:

It's surreal being aware of this for like 5 years and just keeping quiet because the dude's weird larping was... technically not hurting anyone? Just really weird?
In hindsight, it really is probably something that we shoulda brought up ages ago because seeing a lot of posts about it now; a lot of people were vicariously upset about the whole dead gay daughter thing.

not to come down on you specifically or too hard but i feel like the people who supported him financially through patreon, especially those who potentially continued supporting him because of the things he made up about his life, probably would have benefited from hearing about this sooner actually

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
loling at the discord posting as usual as he allegedly dies

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
people on his discord are not talking about any of this at all, it's very surreal, they're just talking about random poo poo on the same channel where he said he was going to die right there and then

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Crawling over the corpses of Putin's assassins so I can post the next update

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

people on his discord are not talking about any of this at all, it's very surreal, they're just talking about random poo poo on the same channel where he said he was going to die right there and then

usually the cult members will follow their leader off the cliff

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Obnoxipus posted:

on one hand i'm sorry that you are also dealing with the lovely feelings that come from being lied to

on the other hand if i believed something like that you could not waterboard that info out of me

lol
i guess it doesn't really come to me that people lie? i tend to take what people say very literally, especially if they're saying it like right now

but all presented in this thread its very obvious that it was all bullshit so yeah, not really feeling lovely, just kind of silly at being very gullible

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Kurtofan posted:

Before I dropped out of the mods had dropped in and banned talking about the slowbeef post within minutes of beef posting it so...

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Kurtofan posted:

lol not really related but from his discord right now

how do you build a discord made completely of glass

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Tired Moritz posted:

Honestly I'm more weirded out that he made SA accounts to hype himself up. What's the deal with that?

Just one. A single kmworth if u will.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ethan hunt hanging from the air duct doctoring a screenshot so claire is calling leon gay

RSX11M
Sep 21, 2016

The Leader in Efficient Realtime Processing

Joey McChrist posted:

ethan hunt hanging from the air duct doctoring a screenshot so claire is calling leon gay

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Obnoxipus posted:

not to come down on you specifically or too hard but i feel like the people who supported him financially through patreon, especially those who potentially continued supporting him because of the things he made up about his life, probably would have benefited from hearing about this sooner actually

I'd feel more aggrieved on their behalf if it was more than like $60 a week

Still not great, but he wasn't grifting thousands to ransom his imaginary secret agent daughter or whatever

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Wait, his Discord is still up? I randomly logged in after months of not loving around with it and I see his channel is straight up loving gone.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Obnoxipus posted:

i need that goon who still believes him to post here. i need to know if he thinks thedarkid really killed 30 russian nazis who broke into his house to murder him

i like the idea of being surrounded by spetnaz assassins or whatever and still going "you guys go on ahead.... enjoy the movie in my honor"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Shitenshi posted:

Wait, his Discord is still up? I randomly logged in after months of not loving around with it and I see his channel is straight up loving gone.

squeenix copyright striked his youtube channel yeah, but the discord is still up

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

could you vote for Mr and Mrs Smith

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

squeenix copyright striked his youtube channel yeah, but the discord is still up

do you really think that happened?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLRjFWDGs1g

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

Kurtofan posted:

lol
i guess it doesn't really come to me that people lie? i tend to take what people say very literally, especially if they're saying it like right now

but all presented in this thread its very obvious that it was all bullshit so yeah, not really feeling lovely, just kind of silly at being very gullible

I think the lesson to learn here is that you need to firm up your sense of what is realistic and probable, so you don't get tricked by people like this or Elizabeth Holmes or Elon Musk.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

pentyne posted:

That one's probably legit, since if you click any of the youtube links on his LPs in the archive it says the account was terminated, not just deleted or anything like that.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Neeksy posted:

I think the lesson to learn here is that you need to firm up your sense of what is realistic and probable, so you don't get tricked by people like this or Elizabeth Holmes or Elon Musk.

Kurtofan, running down the street with a box of cash for the CIA contact they met through Id

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

pentyne posted:

Beaten

I think the Youtube takedown is actually real because there's a different message if an account is self-deleted compared to when it's taken down by Youtube (terminated).

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

i like the idea of being surrounded by spetnaz assassins or whatever and still going "you guys go on ahead.... enjoy the movie in my honor"

you would think with the amount of movie nights they would have eventually accidentally stumbled across one of the like eight that he based his entire persona around

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Mokinokaro posted:

Before I dropped out of the mods had dropped in and banned talking about the slowbeef post within minutes of beef posting it so...

it was pretty hilarious when poeple posted this after the "i'm dying" announcement

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

pentyne posted:

the youtube channel definitely got copystruck into oblivion because he was a dumbass who uploaded the soundtracks of square-enix games to his youtube channel. old videos have the "associated account was terminated" message. like so from his drakengard lets play

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

pentyne posted:

i mean he had a bunch of actual squareenix poo poo on it (music and stuff) and people have corroborated that the channel was terminated and not just shut down

the only true thing

i used to watch his kingdhom hearts stuff on it

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Lol he named the dead gay daughter after the girl from the last of us

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Lol he named the dead gay daughter after the girl from the last of us

That's Xenogears female lead, down to the spelling. On brand really

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Josuke Higashikata posted:

That's Xenogears female lead, down to the spelling. On brand really

of course lmfao

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

B33rChiller posted:

Just one of the gang. Sagas poster from way back, eh?
Plagiarist dingus, you forgot to find and replace Rhino with Fluff.

I just copy and pasted the OP from the last thread because it was good. What are you on about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Neeksy posted:

thankfully i'm too poor to make mistakes like this lol, i did get tear jerked by panhandlers or a few telemarketing charities on occasion, but i try to be more alert about this stuff, i don't like the feeling "oh i think this person took advantage of me" tho at least the charities were legit but still after that you're on their list and they keep calling you and you have to tell them "no please"