Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

This is why politics and political reporters suck rear end. How Ave none of them asked him about the baseball player uniforms where you can see their dicks? Like you could have him go on a Jina rant or how "it's disgraceful!" Or something about how they're nothing like Ol' Tungsten Arm O'Doyle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Oscar Wild posted:

This is why politics and political reporters suck rear end. How Ave none of them asked him about the baseball player uniforms where you can see their dicks? Like you could have him go on a Jina rant or how "it's disgraceful!" Or something about how they're nothing like Ol' Tungsten Arm O'Doyle

Wait! You can really see their dicks?

yes you can my firend

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Lol I was sweating how the polls were all breaking Trump, but this one and the minority NYT one have me 100% convinced now some shits going on to astroturf polls to lay the ground for a STOLLEN ELECTION tour.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

wheatpuppy posted:

Got some bad news for you, brace yourself: pants aren't toilets.

I know, it is a mistake we have all made, very presidential.

Anything can be a toilet if you are presidential enough and my god that man is presidential.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

EmbryoSteve posted:

Holy poo poo.lmaooo

Also gay ray sounded.pretty mean.

You can call me names and make me beg for drugs but I draw the line at face flatulence. That's a' hammerin'

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Agents are GO! posted:

Yeah I'm tired of hearing those people just going ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK. Speak American!

Put a guy from Boston with a guy from Mississippi and I promised the two wouldn't understand eachother. It amazes me how many times I'll watch an Irish video and in the comments are a bunch of american idiots screeming about what language is this?!

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

vaginite posted:

Lol I was sweating how the polls were all breaking Trump, but this one and the minority NYT one have me 100% convinced now some shits going on to astroturf polls to lay the ground for a STOLLEN ELECTION tour.

Who the gently caress is staying on a phone call with some random rear end stranger?

Idiots.

Who do idiots love?

Trump.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

spunkshui posted:

Who the gently caress is staying on a phone call with some random rear end stranger?

Idiots.

Who do idiots love?

Trump.

Normally how it works is you answer some demographic questions, then say who you support. I’m 100% convinced there’s a bunch of chuds saying they’re a democrat, gay, under 30, etc. and support TRUMP then the pollsters are adding that to their numbers.

It’s like when you review bomb LOTR as a “black woman” mad that they ruined JRR Tolkiens vision of master race aryan elves.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Preoptopus posted:

Put a guy from Boston with a guy from Mississippi and I promised the two wouldn't understand eachother. It amazes me how many times I'll watch an Irish video and in the comments are a bunch of american idiots screeming about what language is this?!

"Abloobloobloobloo I can't understand this fellow speaking with a brogue abloobloobloobloobloo"

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

Oscar Wild posted:

Wait! You can really see their dicks?

yes you can my firend

When I first heard the story, the first thing I thought was "I wonder if Fanatics made it", and sure enough...

Every single thing they do is garbage, and it sucks because they've positioned themselves to be the only game in town for a lot of poo poo. I'd rather buy bootleg stuff over Fanatics stuff; the quality is most likely better too. Like they are completely incapable of making anything quality for anyone and have the nerve to charge premium prices for their crap.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

vaginite posted:

Yeah, it's really loving dumb at this point. Republicans have been getting stomped by everyone under 40 in all the recent elections. Not just beaten, but absolutely curb stomped. Especially when Trump backed someone. They're not all going to suddenly decide Trump is the person who is going to give women their rights back out of the blue.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Who wants in on Obama's Choom Gang Fart Murder?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Funky See Funky Do posted:

thats whats loving with the polls. young people are just lolling and putting down trump instead of taking the sanctity of the poll seriously

Polls are a joke because they can pick their targets to poll in the first place. So without knowing who they polled, a political poll is completely useless.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

The kids are all Right.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Not a parody account

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Not a denial, lol.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

Back when Trump was in charge I paid a visit to NYC, one of the first things I remember seeing was a group of immigrants playing cricket on a basketball court. I was on a bus full of Aussies, it kind of made us feel a bit at home.

This but more about their Top 250 Guitarists of All Time list

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Not a parody account

I am so sick of paying $20 for a cookie!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Froghammer posted:

You got me, thread

It's me. I'm the fart murderer

I mean, where else would a fart murderer be?

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

I would murder someone for chewing with their mouth open, so while I don't endorse fart murderer, I can sympathize with fart murderer.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Not a parody account

Holy poo poo Lowtax is alive.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Where in Sam Hill does one have to pay $18 for a cookie

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

I thought this story was going to end with your uncle making GBS threads on your dad's face.

Am slightly disappointed it didn't.

sry I lied,he actually sprayed diaherreah all over my dad's face, Yuck!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Not a parody account

My husband is very liberal, like, slightly to the right of me and he constantly complains about what recent inflation is doing to how much we spend on cereal and cat food.

We, conservatively, spend $100 a month on cut flowers and $50 on candles without any concern but if the price of his Cheerios goes up $.25 I hear about it for hours.

It's concerning to me that inflation being out of control ranks as a major concern to my husband, who drinks 2 Monster Energy drinks a day at $3 each, which are stored in one of our three refrigerators/freezers.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Not a parody account

Sounds like the cookie guy needs to WORK HARDER. Bootstraps and such.
Greatest Country in the world - America.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Senor Tron posted:

Holy poo poo Lowtax is alive.

lol

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

MrMojok posted:

Where in Sam Hill does one have to pay $18 for a cookie

He was trying to type “some coke” but autocorrect got him.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Agents are GO! posted:

Yeah I'm tired of hearing those people just going ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK. Speak American!

Accent chat:

I am Australian. From Melbourne. I don't even have a particularly strong accent.

Anyways, some years ago, I had a girlfriend from Indianappolis, and I flew to visit her in her accursed city. (seriously, no footpaths anywhere useful, giant Fast Food logos on giant poles everywhere, and just desolation incarnate.)

So we went out to a bar and drank, Then coming home, we stopped at a Dennys or some such. Whilst my girlfriend and her friend were parking the car, I went in early to hang a piss.
"Umm hi. Where are your toilets?"
"..."
"Hello, I need to hang a piss. Where are the toilets please?"
"..."
"Do you have toilets?"
"... Wha? The bathrooms are over there."
"Cool. Thanks."

So I go do my business and return to the table to find my girlfriend and her friend laughing at me." They tell me whilst I was taking a slash, the waiter came over and asked "Is that guy with you?", and they said yeah. "Is he retarded?"

"No, he's just Australian."

And that is my story about why Americans can't even understand English when it is spoken to them.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Accent chat:

I am Australian. From Melbourne. I don't even have a particularly strong accent.

Anyways, some years ago, I had a girlfriend from Indianappolis, and I flew to visit her in her accursed city. (seriously, no footpaths anywhere useful, giant Fast Food logos on giant poles everywhere, and just desolation incarnate.)

So we went out to a bar and drank, Then coming home, we stopped at a Dennys or some such. Whilst my girlfriend and her friend were parking the car, I went in early to hang a piss.
"..."
"..."
"Do you have toilets?"
"Cool. Thanks."

So I go do my business and return to the table to find my girlfriend and her friend laughing at me." They tell me whilst I was taking a slash, the waiter came over and asked "Is that guy with you?", and they said yeah. "Is he retarded?"

And that is my story about why Americans can't even understand English when it is spoken to them.

See this is why we need Trump to keep weirdos speaking weird out of this country. "Hang a piss"? What the gently caress is wrong with you?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Not a parody account

i thought lowtax was dead

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Accent chat:

"..."
"..."
"Do you have toilets?"
"Cool. Thanks."

Collectively I have spent months in many international cities, including in Australia. I can confidently state, where English is lingua franca, asking where to “hang a piss” or where the toilets are, would be viewed as disarmingly uncooth. You could get the same reaction as someone born in the US asking in any major city at an Applebee’s of “Where is the pisser at?”.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Mar 5, 2024

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
watching Taskmaster AU , I laugh at what you call a thong and call a sausage.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

They're called flip flops, America invented them, America named them, America owns them :911:

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Not a parody account

“Cookie” seems like an odd way to refer to a handjob from another guy but sure, okay, “cookies” have become more expensive in the last few years

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

MEIN RAVEN posted:

“Cookie” seems like an odd way to refer to a handjob from another guy but sure, okay, “cookies” have become more expensive in the last few years

Day I Got Cookie ($18.75)

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Vibes based politics; people thought it’d be groovy, but it actually turned out to be totalitarian.

The Electric Kool Aid Acid Test predicted this, even if the people in it didn't realize it.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Three Olives posted:

My husband is very liberal, like, slightly to the right of me and he constantly complains about what recent inflation is doing to how much we spend on cereal and cat food.

We, conservatively, spend $100 a month on cut flowers and $50 on candles without any concern but if the price of his Cheerios goes up $.25 I hear about it for hours.

It's concerning to me that inflation being out of control ranks as a major concern to my husband, who drinks 2 Monster Energy drinks a day at $3 each, which are stored in one of our three refrigerators/freezers.

shut up

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

ded posted:

i thought lowtax was dead

He lives inside us all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Three Olives posted:

Collectively I have spent months in many international cities, including in Australia. I can confidently state, where English is lingua franca, asking where to “hang a piss” or where the toilets are, would be viewed as disarmingly uncooth. You could get the same reaction as someone born in the US asking in any major city at an Applebee’s of “Where is the pisser at?”.

Fuckin seppos have such a collective stick up their arse they can’t even parse “toilet”. I’m not here to take a bath, mate. I want to use your toilet. And then your basin to wash my hands after. Where’s the fuckin dunny?

Oooh excuse me politely ma’am, could you please direct me to your powder rooms that I might have a little tinkle? Fucksake

Anyway, that’s how I still have a Canadian accent, eight years after coming back to New Zealand; no [term of endearment] could understand me.