Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

As opposed to what those discord screens claim I actually thought the audio file released was not at all sensationalised but more understated. It set out that slow beef had his suspicions, laid out his experience with the dark id and how their words and actions led him to his conclusions. He also made a point to say that he hoped Id wasn't a serial liar (although hopefully he lied about dying of cancer).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Yeah, came into slowbeef's thread late, but the real thing that clued me in wasn't the message. It was the proof about those screenshots, and how it was all taken from random sources to paint some image of him as a family man.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Need help writing my eulogy for the funeral. Should I keep it classy with a traditional chicken soup recipe or go wild with a tomato soup recipe?

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
the dark id has died let's welcome his hitherto unknown twin; the dar kid

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

Kurtofan posted:

from yesterday, this is after the mod said "stop talking about slowbeef's tweet, cock's shotgun"

(red m poster is the mod)

I love a good minestrone. Classic chicken noodle is a solid second.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Tired Moritz posted:

Who are these people
Who are simping for loving TheDarkId

People who fall for scams would sooner die than admit they got super-pranked. They'll drink heated Gazpacho and tell you it's good.

Ampuli
Nov 23, 2013

Crystal Lake Witch posted:

It’s a shame that the nohman alt got found out before launching a crappy screenshot LP in honour of his dead mercenary hero TheDarkId.

I don't think it's a darkid alt but someone actually did make a screenshot LP in his honor when he died of cancer last year.

https://www.lp.zone/t/for-tomorrow-for-everyone-for-the-children-lets-play-shadow-hearts-from-the-new-world/4231

He updated it recently for recent events though.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Meat Wagon posted:

Need help writing my eulogy for the funeral. Should I keep it classy with a traditional chicken soup recipe or go wild with a tomato soup recipe?

Go for some Italian funeral soup

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
lol the discord is full of dumb moments like dark id's wishing his own alt a happy birthday

(silent dummy is the japanese girl best friend runaway he saved from suicide/abusive dad)

ellipses...again...

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

lfjdfsfd stolen hiroshima valor

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

I just realised their avatar have the same colour scheme and sinister smile to the side lmao

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

What's extra confusing is that if we accept that those are all discord alts, then there is a funny thing where they all have different regdates that significantly predate the joining of the discord!
That's a lot of planning ahead you'd need to do.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

lol the discord is full of dumb moments like dark id's wishing his own alt a happy birthday

(silent dummy is the japanese girl best friend runaway he saved from suicide/abusive dad)

ellipses...again...

Lmao aaaaahhhh

CielynGizmo
Dec 26, 2012
I think he's meant to be Kazuya and she's meant to be Reina from the new Tekken, and they're uncle and niece in that game, I think?

Not sure what to make of that.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

the mishima family famously loves to fake their deaths when anything inconvenient happens, so this checks out

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Ethical PMC who won't work for Big Soda, we salute you sir

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

fuckin badass

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
shoves evian's director by the face

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Which alt is the bear? Nohman?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
should have made multiple pics in one post oh well

even Number 2 was shocked

Ben and Jerry going to put a hit on you if you're not careful

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*completely straight face, monotone* I have done contract killings for ice cream companies and so has my wife

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
South of the border they call him el heladero

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
What if I told you Ben and Jerry tried to have a president killed? Is that something you could handle?

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

I regret to inform you that in one day I will be dead from laughing at this thread

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the cocks shotgun mod is 100% Id lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
hell, he might be all the mods who better to trust to mod the discord then yourself...

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

im also the dark id

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

We'll take our chances...

Kurtofan posted:

should have made multiple pics in one post oh well

even Number 2 was shocked

Ben and Jerry going to put a hit on you if you're not careful

I hate all of this, it's causing me physical pain.

Please keep going

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

lfjdfsfd stolen hiroshima valor

laughing like ted dibase rn lol

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

*completely straight face, monotone* I have done contract killings for ice cream companies and so has my wife

number 2 is the lesbian super spy bestie who is separate from the lesbian japanese discord admin, who is also separate from the dead gay daughter and adopted gay daughter, please get the lore right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cant find the tweet but someone on twitter was in a wow guild with him when they were a teenager and dark id was still doing the daughter thing and approached them (they were a teenage girl) and asked them how do they give their daughter "the talk" lol

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*spits* The cola wars? What a joke. They never saw any real action.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cant find the tweet but someone on twitter was in a wow guild with him when they were a teenager and dark id was still doing the daughter thing and approached them (they were a teenage girl) and asked them how do they give their daughter "the talk" lol

Lmao oh nooo

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

stall until they're 15 lol

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Meat Wagon posted:

stall until they tragically die and you never have to give the talk!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Meat Wagon posted:

twice

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

The LPs were dopey fun. Where the gently caress did all of this come from. Why do people feel the need to make sock puppet accounts. I get dopamine rushes when people think my posting is good/funny/whatever; but there'd be nothing if it was ME doing that to my own posting. What the hell.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
Can't say I ever read any of TDI's threads but I am very much enjoying the expanded universe content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

i think this confirms that the mod is also an alt lol

Switching out accounts like a master

Bingo Crimes

oh no, does he have fake siblings too??