Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That Scott Hall comment is really funny when the most famous match of his career is he and Shawn Michaels loving around with a ladder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
jim will be respectful

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I wonder if they realized that makes Hall sound a huge dick there

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Justin_Brett posted:

I wonder if they realized that makes Hall sound a huge dick there

“Yes all of the wrestlers in the main event only did restholds and take-it-easy spots, but if you think about it, they already had my money. That is why I enjoyed watching this show so much, because I knew they could relax and not feel obligated to try to put on a good match. I am the correct type of wrestling fan.”

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

The pearl clutching over the audience getting showered with glass is getting good

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
WWE would never do something that would possibly endanger their fans in any w-

*pyro goes directly into the crowd*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I was in the audience for Revolution and a piece of glass flew out and beheaded a fan. I looked away and when I looked back his head was still tumbling around on the glass. As we were leaving the show Will Ospreay was playing soccer with the head and no-selling like crazy.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Remember the time the WrestleMania sign got set on fire?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Remember when Brock Lesnar threw a car door into the crowd

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

remember when brock launched an entire car door into the first row

edit:gently caress

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

You did a no-sell. You did a no story. You did a spotfest. You did a dangerous. You did a crowd threat. You did a weak apology. You did a no growth. This makes it abundantly clear you don't understand the intersectional nature of the multiplicity of your offenses

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

TinTower posted:

Remember the time the WrestleMania sign got set on fire?

Remember the second time the WrestleMania sign got set on fire

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Remember when The Undertaker nearly caught fire?

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Using AI to clean up the footage of all the times Spike Dudley got launched into the crowd and saying its footage from dynamite

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Friendship with crying over glass over

Now Young Bucks Sucks are my best friend

quote:

But sting had nothing to do with flairs retirement. And flairs retirement has nothing to do with this match.

It’s irrelevant and tacky to take what is one of the most emotional moments in pro wrestling as a throw away line before sting hulks up.

It doesn’t make anymore sense just because flair was there.

Did they reference flairs actual last match? No, because it wouldn’t make any sense, and it didn’t make sense to reference the Hbk match either.

It’s especially lame because the bucks have been called hbk cosplayers in the past. So stealing his line, making it worse, right before hitting his finisher and doing it worse is a bad look.

quote:

They never miss an opportunity to remind us of the much better matches and storylines that came before lol

But I guess that’s par when your entire career is cosplay 😆

Not sure why downvotes, repeating better angles, stories and moves is literally their gimmick lol
We're not sorry.

We hate you.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Using AI to clean up the footage of all the times Spike Dudley got launched into the crowd and saying its footage from dynamite

Joey Styles: "OH MY GAAAAAAAWD! LOOK AT [Computer Voice]Kenny Omega[/Computer Voice] BE LAUNCHED INTO THE CROWD LIKE A LAWN DART!"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
they should have had sting pass out in the ring from dehydration and nearly die like ric flair

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
It was late enough in the day that I missed them saying that. That's pretty funny.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Scott Hall was such a professional and famously never let anything impact his in ring performances

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Scott Hall putting a Japanese youngboy into a soft and comfortable headlock, leaning in to whisper in his ear while the crowd loudly pops...

"Follow my lead, kid, and you could be The Ace someday."

...a moment Hiroshi Tanahashi still treasures to this day

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

A Fancy Hat posted:

I was in the audience for Revolution and a piece of glass flew out and beheaded a fan. I looked away and when I looked back his head was still tumbling around on the glass. As we were leaving the show Will Ospreay was playing soccer with the head and no-selling like crazy.

Now I know this story's bullshit.

Will would be playing football with the head.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Benne posted:

That Scott Hall comment is really funny when the most famous match of his career is he and Shawn Michaels loving around with a ladder

also orange cassidy gets huge pops, the biggest pops, from a half thumbs up and some weak kicks and...hold on i need to check something.............actually those are bad i apologize i'll never make such a mistake again

Ringo Roadagain posted:

The pearl clutching over the audience getting showered with glass is getting good

the people who got hit need to sue, and the people who might have been hit need to sue, and everyone in attendance need to sue, and everyone who watched need to due, and all of us talking about it need to sue

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Lid posted:

Friendship with crying over glass over

Now Young Bucks Sucks are my best friend

We're not sorry.

We hate you.

It’s heart warming to see people get worked over the most basic heel poo poo

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
https://twitter.com/edgewalker81/status/1765070954793996392

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
https://twitter.com/Jazzforpres/status/1765050722016473100

https://twitter.com/VicLynne169659/status/1765015951508996424

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Mar 6, 2024

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
(getting mad, face turning red) orange cassidy is making a joke of and exposing the business as fake!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Endless Mike posted:

A wrestler landing on you is the best part of indie shows

My mom got hit in the knee by Tito Santana at an indie show when I was a kid and she talks about it to this day.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
He's so mad and as always posting about AEW way more than New Japan.

https://twitter.com/NJPWFanClubNA/status/1764498784653082709

https://twitter.com/NJPWFanClubNA/status/1764501547545776361

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

guys, leslii is in my mentions arguing about the young bucks what do i do?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Testekill posted:

Tell him you are proud that he is replying on his own account and didn't need a burner to do it, even though he is wrong, as always.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

but I thought Japanese crowds were quite and respectful and honorable

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Testekill posted:

post it here duh

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dawgstar posted:

but I thought Japanese crowds were quite and respectful and honorable

they are... unless terry funk is involved and then they mark out in ways you can never imagine

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they are... unless terry funk is involved and then they mark out in ways you can never imagine

whomst amongst us

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

The match of andre vs stan Hansen had them screaming and running like it was Kong vs godzilla

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

there is no recording of louder wrestling fans than when Inoki is whoppong rear end in 80s njpw

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Your mom was louder in Japan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Testekill posted:

Do what 99.99% of Twitter users are already doing and ignore him