Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
"That's him in the wheelchair" is a sentence that invades my mind from time to time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Star Citizen dev! He's a Star Citizen dev!! Ooooh it shocks you

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Hot Diggity! posted:

"That's him in the wheelchair" is a sentence that invades my mind from time to time

Early draft of losing my religion sounding real good

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

yes! welcome to Canada! I can help you get your citizenship! Please stay, I have a room ready for you - mind the russian nazi in the kitchen with the butcher knife still in him, I'll get to him tomorrow - I need to finish this chapter of my LP

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

the sex ghost posted:

Early draft of losing my religion sounding real good

thats tim in the corner
thats tim with the crutches
scrooging my own nephew

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i was in an SWG guild where someone pretended to be their wife who was a sexy twi'lek dancer it was very obvious but everyone just ignored it because it was harmless and sometimes funny

i got married to a twi'lek in swg. it happens

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Playing an Ironman in Runescape (the modern one..I'm loving twisted) and Necromancy is cool as hell. Glad Ironman sections you off from all the awful p2w and microtransactions poo poo. OSRS is better tho but it's still fun.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Star Citizen dev! He's a Star Citizen dev!! Ooooh it shocks you

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Plant MONSTER. posted:

i mean it's been stated many times he wasn't really canadian but also like, if anyone in PEI shoots someone, it makes news in the country.

and then later my old salt family on facebook would mark themselves safe despite living in a different maritime province.
Can confirm

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Runa posted:

I can't spend all day laughing at TDI again

I can, and I think I shall

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(chuckles) excuse me sir do you have prince edward on an island?

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Slotducks posted:

yes! welcome to Canada! I can help you get your citizenship! Please stay, I have a room ready for you - mind the russian nazi in the kitchen with the butcher knife still in him, I'll get to him tomorrow - I need to finish this chapter of my LP
If he said he was a Timmie's franchisee and employed temporary foreign workers, it would be 100% more believable.

Dude slayed 30 feral nazis, but has he defended a trans lesbian comune from a roving band of baker biker raiders?

The (still available) cherry on top of this would be for another rando to come in and breathlessly claim the discord as their own, and accuse thedarkid of stolen psycho valor / confess to some unrelated crime.

B33rChiller has a new favorite as of 18:32 on Mar 5, 2024

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

No photos though. Ever. Photos are what gives you away. Text only

Good lord it's all so insane.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Kurtofan posted:

fuckin badass

lmfao

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Slotducks posted:

There were stock photos of his daughter and pets, lol.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

elf help book posted:

theres also a separate gbs one with a different set of posters

For some reason there are multiple threads like this

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I want to know the full cat strangling story

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

That DICK! posted:

I want to know the full cat strangling story

i wish to know less

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

still true to this day. concern trolls ruined this place

Kor
Feb 15, 2012

Slotducks posted:

so i am not going to go looking and i do not believe anybody else should go looking because i think it gets a little too close to doxxing

but i had followed tdi on twitter for a few years during the 2010s, missed most of the really egregious stuff but do remember the dead daughter posting, and i could swear at some point he posted a picture of himself. and i am just left to idly wonder now if that was also just a stock photo or somebody ripped out of a google search.

i also seem to recall that at some point during one of the southeast's major hurricanes, he claimed to be going out there to help rescue people and rebuild a la the cajun navy.

alright that's my contribution to the goon drama game of telephone, gonna go back to just laughing at it all.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
concern troll is such a legendary term. instantly morphed from pretending to agree w people but trying to subtley gently caress with them to "made fun of me for doing something weird/insane" lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I am playing Klonoa 2 on my Xbox Series X. What a console

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Stux posted:

concern troll is such a legendary term. instantly morphed from pretending to agree w people but trying to subtley gently caress with them to "made fun of me for doing something weird/insane" lol

"i can't believe i'm agreeing with stux"

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Stux posted:

brigading outsiders

Ace Transmuter
May 19, 2017

I like video games
ngl but Nestle/Coca-Cola extralegal kill squads are probably the more realistic thing in this whole saga

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Kor posted:

i also seem to recall that at some point during one of the southeast's major hurricanes, he claimed to be going out there to help rescue people and rebuild a la the cajun navy.

he shot the gun out of Chris Kyle's hands

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ace Transmuter posted:

ngl but Nestle/Coca-Cola extralegal kill squads are probably the more realistic thing in this whole saga

i wiped out all those squads retard

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Ace Transmuter posted:

Sure but do we think those dudes go home and make image based let's plays in their off time? Lmao

This is all so wild. I don't understand how any of this got anywhere past the first few bits good LORD.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
the vine era had something perfect for this that I only just now realized I should have posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3hTwsvJV_A

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
it rules seeing someone called a concern troll and getting probed for trolling when they are doing something like telling a goon not to eat buckets of lard

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it rules seeing someone called a concern troll and getting probed for trolling when they are doing something like telling a goon not to eat buckets of lard

i agree you should be probed for telling a goon not to do something very funny and permanently disabling to themselves

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
I thought concerntrolling was being lovely to someone but pretending that you're just worried for them, usually with some kind of social justice angle ("Trans people shouldn't do this, not because I hate trans people, I'm just concerned they might get harrassed" or "black characters shouldn't exist, not because I hate black people but because they might promote stereotypes"). Basically another way for people to be bigotted in public but not in a way that immediately gets called out. And then it became anyone who expresses criticism or disapproval for something.

mycot has a new favorite as of 19:12 on Mar 5, 2024

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Junpei posted:

the vine era had something perfect for this that I only just now realized I should have posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3hTwsvJV_A

Vine was the last good thing in this world

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

CelticPredator posted:

Vine was the last good thing in this world

have you played any game that's come out in the past like two years

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

still true to this day. concern trolls ruined this place

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Helldivers is fun but I miss vine and like creative videos more than video games

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

symbolic posted:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

symbolic posted:

infinite wealth is just pure fun

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

they somehow made han joongi even more autistic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Dongicus posted:

they somehow made han joongi even more autistic

i didn’t know he had a thread in e/n. truly a game that pays attention to detail