Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

diarrhea is cream of monkey rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Gavok posted:

Shithead Man had the best theme song in Mega Man 4.

In Japan it’s called The Rockman 4.

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

and he couldnt do it, so they gave him a toy title to defend

What a geek

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Roman has what, three belts? One World, one Heavyweight, and one Universal? What is Seth's title called?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Gavok posted:

Shithead Man had the best theme song in Mega Man 4.

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
He sounds like he whined and complained until they made up a new title to shut him up

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like the Rock he’s cool

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.

Tampa Bae posted:

He was a dork before the shield when he was slam dancing in FCW too. He also sucked in ROH but we were supposed to take him seriously

At the time Tyler Black vs Nigel was one of the sickest matches I ever saw live so I was open with giving him the benefit of doubt, but god drat what a corny motherfucker

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/WWERollins/status/1765101648719020295?s=20

bitch

shithead

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Some of u I would privately describe as “Shithead the Dog”. Never publicly though, far too much of a coward.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

https://x.com/WWERollins/status/1765101648719020295?s=20
_______\___________________

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Seth wishes.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

👁🤯😯🤬
WWE is pushing past normative boundaries with all these cuss words, it's extremely cinematic & brave

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Meh, Seth's balls weren't anything write home about.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MJeff posted:

I dunno but ever since TNA and AAA did that whole WE'RE SUCH GOOD PARTNERS THIS IS THE BEST PARTNERSHIP EVER I've gotten the feeling both are annoyed at AEW. AAA for pretty obvious reasons, TNA I'm not sure why.

TNA got basically nothing important out of the AEW partnership on their end so besides the regime change they would be salty. Also were probably not asked if there's any weight to dave saying wwe wasn't asked

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

KungFu Grip posted:

TNA got basically nothing important out of the AEW partnership on their end so besides the regime change they would be salty. Also were probably not asked if there's any weight to dave saying wwe wasn't asked

they got good buy rates and viewership out of it. it’s not aew’s fault people didnt like the product enough to stick around

i would argue tna got far more out of that partnership than aew did

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

They got their title on a show watched by more than 100K people, that's pretty good

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Diarrhea Dwayne, lovely Seth, Caca Cody, Rectal Roman

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

they got good buy rates and viewership out of it. it’s not aew’s fault people didnt like the product enough to stick around

i would argue tna got far more out of that partnership than aew did

Yeah but besides the things a business would care about what did they really get!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

MassRafTer posted:

Yeah but besides the things a business would care about what did they really get!

:hmmyes:

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

He's trying so hard to sound interesting.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/TheEnduringIcon/status/1765095008355393718

Guess the sex pest minigame from 2k24

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
All of their top talent got beat and not even one of their guys got the rub of taking their own title off of the invading heels on one of their own show. Like I know lol tna but they looked like jokes in the partnership, none of tnas talent besides the good brothers and Don callis got air time on aew and you had one of the evps wives go on tv and say they were trying to steal one of tnas talent.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Ric flair?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The Tony Khan Paid Advertisements were worth the rest of the partnership

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

christian

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Critical posted:

christian

That's not a blue dot

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

All of their top talent got beat and not even one of their guys got the rub of taking their own title off of the invading heels on one of their own show. Like I know lol tna but they looked like jokes in the partnership, none of tnas talent besides the good brothers and Don callis got air time on aew and you had one of the evps wives go on tv and say they were trying to steal one of tnas talent.

Omega beat Rich Swann, Sami and Moose in singles matches.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

Omega beat Rich Swann, Sami and Moose in singles matches.

Yeah tna's top guys are tna level losers but they wanted to do Alexander vs Omega for the title originally but Kenny dropped it to another AEW guy instead

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

Yeah tna's top guys are tna level losers but they wanted to do Alexander vs Omega for the title originally but Kenny dropped it to another AEW guy instead

So the actual top guy TNA wanted to push didn't get beat by Omega, instead he beat Rich Swann who they clearly don't care about anymore and Sami who is out of the company, as well as Moose the one guy they care about. Oh no.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

WWE 2K24 cares more about getting sex pests out of their games than WWE does.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
When Alexander did go over one of AEW's guys, TNA immediately had Alexander lose the belt like 30 seconds later so I dunno how much aspersions we can cast on AEW here.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

So the actual top guy TNA wanted to push didn't get beat by Omega, instead he beat Rich Swann who they clearly don't care about anymore and Sami who is out of the company, as well as Moose the one guy they care about. Oh no.

And someone proposed a question about if tna had an issue with aew that there was no tna footage and I gave some ideas along with saying maybe tna owners are cheapskate.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

what did aew get from the partnership that was apparently much more than tna got?

e; nvm this wasnt said

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Exposure

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

yea ok posted:

what did aew get from the partnership that was apparently much more than tna got?

Omega got to wear their belt as armor for a while and Christian got to win it on the first Rampage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MJeff posted:

When Alexander did go over one of AEW's guys, TNA immediately had Alexander lose the belt like 30 seconds later so I dunno how much aspersions we can cast on AEW here.

Oh yeah they absolutely love moose but he won it back and had a decent reign before getting injured. Hope he's able to get out of tna and go to aew for real or something