Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The Romans practiced the concept of Decimation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
PSP needs real glass for me to throw myself into whenever i post

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I appreciate the monthly champion threads but I also like the months where people are apathetic and don't vote, so we end up with some real fuckin wacky winners. Democracy prevails

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

There’s an app?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

the app is really nice for the most part. i cant imagine posting on a mobile browser. its just called 'awful' on ios. i assume the same on android.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I haven’t looked at the forum on a computer in probably nine years, exclusively an App Poster

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

post hole digger posted:

the app is really nice for the most part. i cant imagine posting on a mobile browser. its just called 'awful' on ios. i assume the same on android.

The app is great, but the app does not support voting in polls. You have to open the thread in a mobile browser in order to vote. That alone might answer why the numbers are going down on our polls.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah the forums on mobile is wretched and I haven’t logged in from a computer in like a decade. Apps forever.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the iOS app is so good, and i don’t think the creators even make money off it? they’re real ones for maintaining it

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The app is way better than it used to be, which means it's only average now instead of dogshit

I still prefer computer posting because I hate typing on phones, but that's just me being an Old now

Benne fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Mar 5, 2024

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i think it’s pretty darn good for something maintained by like 2 people trying to accurately scrape and transform the html produced by radium’s nightmare factory

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

I haven’t looked at the forum on a computer in probably nine years, exclusively an App Poster

lol nice av

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i'm getting there, when you post think about my posts or your posts and switching back and forth from my desk to my app

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

neoaxd posted:

lol nice av

Lol i agree

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

can a mod blank NeinNumbs av cannot tolerate death threats to posters

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

neoaxd posted:

lol nice av

Lol I was tired of looking at the He-Man face, and this one is a work of art.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Lol I was tired of looking at the He-Man face, and this one is a work of art.

NN's last words?

"Punk was right."

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

jesus WEP posted:

i think it’s pretty darn good for something maintained by like 2 people trying to accurately scrape and transform the html produced by radium’s nightmare factory

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Kvantum posted:

The app is great, but the app does not support voting in polls. You have to open the thread in a mobile browser in order to vote. That alone might answer why the numbers are going down on our polls.

for sure. i was just responding to the guy who said 'theres an app?' with 'yeah its not bad'

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

post hole digger posted:

its exactly the same as browsing on desktop

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

STING 64 posted:

You need to get a bigger desktop monitor

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

my eyes work.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

STING 64 posted:

posting on desktop is fine. using your phones mobile browser to post is much worse than the app.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I have a giant phone and I still don’t wanna ever have to browse the forums in the browser, it’s so bad

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when i have to use the browser it feels more like using the bowser. bwoah hoah hoah hoah hoah

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

STING 64 posted:

lol cool av

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

STING 64 posted:

my eyes work.

no they don't

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

WHO SAID THAT?!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
(These posts are from the AEW thread in response to Eat My Fuc complaining about David Zaslav)

Majinfoose posted:

Just wait to you hear about the guys over at WWE!

Long-Time Lurker posted:

A bunch of cunts running an organisation doesn't seem to disturb you when it comes to the Fed though.

I mostly lurk nowadays, but I do have to say that even if you have a point that Eat My Fuc is a proponent of the other company, it's really rather rude to drag that through the rest of the forums. Like, I read both threads for news and it really is obnoxious to see people drag their grudges into the threads where people should not care about what the other company is doing.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

disagree that there's a grudge. no one else gets those repercussions because you can't do this gaslight performance art and aw shucks it away

(unprompted)

Eat My Fuc posted:

I hope AEW can get away from WB Discovery they’re a bunch of cunts especially Zazlov

(30 min later responding to "Logan Paul announces that he/Prime & WWE have agreed a deal for Prime to be the first WWE center-ring sponsor, starting at WrestleMania and every PLE.")

Eat My Fuc posted:

hell yea Prime is good as poo poo and got me off soda

just quit that stuff and quit pretending to not get it. what i'm saying is i don't badger anybody about what they like or watch or have any interest in it but it's clear why that happens to 1 person. if anyone wants to get into how the problem is actually the 5 or 10 people who all notice the same stuff then knock yourself out. pre-emptive no this isn't hate. it's reality. i don't know what else to say. it would stop with 1 iota of respect for other peoples' intelligence. otherwise there is a give and take going on that maybe isn't obvious to someone lurking but you can't get rid of one without getting rid of the other. not without constant mod buttons anyway

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Mar 9, 2024

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I apologize. I’m legitimately stupid it’s not an act, I have brain damage and a sub 90 IQ. I was just posting about liking Prime cause I was drinking it. I am too chatty and flippant in some threads and i’m sorry. I thought some people here were cool with me and I was wrong so I must be doing something wrong.

I don’t like WWE, I don’t support them or their evil, I have a maybe unhealthy fandom for my favorite wrestler who works for a company that did many many evil things. Not trying to do a bit or anything. Please accept my apology.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i believe its time for mr. fuc to cut the crap.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The reactions emf are getting the last few weeks are harsher than I personally would but he’s a big boy, he knows exactly where he’s posting and what’s been going on with the wwe and he’s still doing his wink wink aew women’s division posts.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i mean that's what i expected and am talking about when i say "aw shucks." you say and do clever stuff all the time and then swear on being the dumbest person imaginable in response to this subject. way stupider than people on reddit. it's just not real. but whatever. people are making jokes about zaslav in that thread now and i've completely lost the sense of fairness in trying to sort this out once and for all by being "real." if everybody would rather things keep going how it is on this subject then i'll go back to not talking about it. peace

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

NienNunb posted:

The reactions emf are getting the last few weeks are harsher than I personally would but he’s a big boy, he knows exactly where he’s posting and what’s been going on with the wwe and he’s still doing his wink wink aew women’s division posts.

:agreed:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

feel i like you when youre being real emf but this is an intervention, four five six seven nine years doing the bit now? counting on we to act a fool. enough.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Eat My Fuc posted:

I apologize. I’m legitimately stupid it’s not an act, I have brain damage and a sub 90 IQ. I was just posting about liking Prime cause I was drinking it. I am too chatty and flippant in some threads and i’m sorry. I thought some people here were cool with me and I was wrong so I must be doing something wrong.

I don’t like WWE, I don’t support them or their evil, I have a maybe unhealthy fandom for my favorite wrestler who works for a company that did many many evil things. Not trying to do a bit or anything. Please accept my apology.

James Somerton rear end post.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

I’m legitimately stupid it’s not an act, I have brain damage and a sub 90 IQ.

At least you’re open about it, unlike most here.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Tbh, I kind of like EMF because they just kind of joke around and have fun from my perspective. I like not having to take wrestling too seriously except when necessary, ie Vince McMahon being a rapist and a sex trafficker, etc. Things like the Prime post seemed like an obvious joke to me but maybe I'm wrong, if I lose forum cred over it then whatevs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the quote wasn't misinterpreted. whatevs from the rooftops