Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Someone please loop this so it never goes straight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Karate Bastard posted:

Yeah I figured maybe they meant "nitrous" rather than "nitrogen", but then again, tanks of nitrous would probably be more big badaboom territory rather than poppity pop, unless they have lots of small tanks, in which case gently caress there goes my supplier

It is kinda looking like smaller tanks? Edit: I guess I actually have no clue what size a "large" nitrous tank would actually be

Also some poor 19yo bystander got hit in the head by flying debris and died. :smith:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

You are doing it wrong.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Sirotan posted:

It is kinda looking like smaller tanks? Edit: I guess I actually have no clue what size a "large" nitrous tank would actually be

Also some poor 19yo bystander got hit in the head by flying debris and died. :smith:

Ah poo poo :(

Actually me neither, I was just trying to be funny. I suppose hospitals etc have large tanks, which I suppose would look like large tanks like any others, for example for oxygen. Bust both at once to create on hell of a party atmosphere (no smokers)

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever walk under a suspended load.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

More debris they are finding around the site:

:stare:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Oh great, a BUDKplosion.

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

Should've worn the brown overalls.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Sirotan posted:

More debris they are finding around the site:

:stare:

Da Bat’s addit again boss!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mr. Nice! posted:

That music really seems out of place with this video.

Yeah, they shoulda used The Brunching Shuttlecocks

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Sirotan posted:

everybody worried about the truckload of whip-its blowing up launching batarangs into low orbit and nobody thinking about the cloud of boner pill fumes washing over the greater detroit region

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Mr president we may have to dust off the eugenics program again

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Story is getting more OSHA by the moment: https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...d-by-officials/

quote:

Illegally storing gases? Macomb County business where fire triggered explosions slammed by officials
Business only approved to operate retail space, officials said

The building that caught fire Monday night was shared by a business named Goo and a distribution company named Select Distributors, which police said are both part of the same organization. The business owners are accused of acting outside of what the township approved them for.

Authorities said there was a significant amount of combustible gases inside the building, including canisters of butane, nitrous oxide, and lighter fluid. The business had also just received a truckload of butane within the past week, of which about half of that remained as of Monday night, officials said.

The gases believed to be the source of Monday’s fire and explosions were reportedly stored in a back room at Goo. Authorities said they had no idea the gases were there, and that no such canisters were present at the township’s last inspection in September 2023.

“How did we know that these things were in the back room? We did not,” said Bob Cannon, Clinton Township supervisor. He said the township was told Goo would solely operate as a retail location.

“This is a former Save-A-Lot store, and that’s what we thought was going in, and that’s what we inspected. Never did any of our staff or departments see anything like that,” he added, referring to the gases.
Also I guess this is probably what was exploding and flying all over the place last night: https://selectdistributorsusa.com/massive-whip-615g-6ct-mastercase/

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I think there's more headshops exploding with the butane next to the whip its than can normally be captured in the media but I'm glad that this is a large one named Goo.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Sirotan posted:

Story is getting more OSHA by the moment: https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...d-by-officials/

Also I guess this is probably what was exploding and flying all over the place last night: https://selectdistributorsusa.com/massive-whip-615g-6ct-mastercase/
*in my james earl jones voice, pinching a balloon closed as i watch the news* uh oh

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Splorange posted:

Should've worn the brown overalls.

So that's why they're called speed suits!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

zedprime posted:

I think there's more headshops exploding with the butane next to the whip its than can normally be captured in the media but I'm glad that this is a large one named Goo.

Don't forget a huge inventory of lithium ion batteries with cheaply made circuitry.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Shooting Blanks posted:

Edit: Video is from a long distance, no risk/danger to the cameraperson.

Mmm I think a lot of people in Beirut probably thought that as well just before the port warehouse detonated. “Ah it’s way over there, we’re fi- hoooooly poo poo!”

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

shame on an IGA posted:

everybody worried about the truckload of whip-its blowing up launching batarangs into low orbit and nobody thinking about the cloud of boner pill fumes washing over the greater detroit region

Whoop-whoop!

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

shame on an IGA posted:

Viral marketing for the yet-announced 3rd season of The Detroiters.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

https://i.imgur.com/GxyLntJ.mp4

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

You know I always wondered how the hell you dealt with multiple cars on one of those track layers and "put another train on top of the train to move stuff around" did not occur to me.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

most things work better when you top them well enough

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/OzqNq7R.mp4

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

https://i.imgur.com/ZRq0EkS.mp4

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/62GOQTR.gifv

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

I heard you liked trains...

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Prequel to the saying "building the plane while flying it" looking dope as hell.

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

God isn't watching you... but I am!

Y'all know that's Whistlin Diesel right? Dude is a straight OSHA troll.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I was not aware of his shenanigans and trolling when I posted that but in my defense

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Vile_Nihlist666 posted:

Y'all know that's Whistlin Diesel right? Dude is a straight OSHA troll.

i don't watch his poo poo so no, i've no idea how or why i would recognize it.

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

God isn't watching you... but I am!

`Nemesis posted:

i don't watch his poo poo so no, i've no idea how or why i would recognize it.

The real OSHA violation is the bit where he used that truck to move like 6 Daihatsu tractors on trailers.

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!

Is that fuckin Ben Shapiro???

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

precursor to an osha violation

and by osha violation i mean arson

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Kith posted:

Do not come.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Hell yeah! Strike! Strike! Strike!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Kith posted:

Interesting word choice.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Time theft should absolutely result in strikes.

in both directions

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

“We are like sailors who on the open sea must reconstruct their ship but are never able to start afresh from the bottom. Where a beam is taken away a new one must at once be put there, and for this the rest of the ship is used as support. In this way, by using the old beams and driftwood the ship can be shaped entirely anew, but only by gradual reconstruction.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Kith posted:

boss makes a dollar, I make a dime. that's why I take my shits on company time