Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

It sucks to have to change the kids' schooling and move away from friends. In no way is this OP's problem. Kids do survive these things, even if they suck, and if they only moved there 2 years ago then the kids might have friends in the area they'd be moving back to, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Mx. posted:

somebody tried to offer me banana bread at work last week and i said NO

i'm not that reddit poster though, the person didn't care that i said no because why would they, they just offer it to some other coworkers

well obviously it's because you didn't lead them on with sweet little nothings at lunch, unlike some assholes

:v:

Kurieg posted:

AITA for telling our landlord about his daughter’s plans?

lol owned

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

PetraCore posted:

It sucks to have to change the kids' schooling and move away from friends. In no way is this OP's problem. Kids do survive these things, even if they suck, and if they only moved there 2 years ago then the kids might have friends in the area they'd be moving back to, anyway.

99% of my kids school got picked up by a trawler in the North Atlantic and processed into cattle feed.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Desert Bus posted:

99% of my kids school got picked up by a trawler in the North Atlantic and processed into cattle feed.

The North Atlantic is cold enough to freeze, right? So the cell walls would burst and the flavor will spread better throughout the cattle feed.

Filox
Oct 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

FMguru posted:

AITA for refusing to help my sister out when I'm the only person in our family she lives close to and she has children?

As always, "be the better person" translates to "it would help us a lot if you would be an uncomplaining doormat"

Parents can send the sister a greyhound ticket so she can move back home; OP has nothing to do with this.

They don't want her back home, that's why they're trying to dump her on the estranged sister.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

FMguru posted:

AITA for refusing to help my sister out when I'm the only person in our family she lives close to and she has children?

As always, "be the better person" translates to "it would help us a lot if you would be an uncomplaining doormat"

Parents can send the sister a greyhound ticket so she can move back home; OP has nothing to do with this.

It's interesting that the baby daddy, OP's ex, is not remotely in the picture nor is his side of the family.

Kind of wonder if he convinced his family it was a dumb mistake, the younger sister seduced and tried to baby trap him and he let her take full custody.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Filox posted:

They don't want her back home, that's why they're trying to dump her on the estranged sister.

it's not necessarily quite that bad:

quote:

Without her original job and with no support network here she had turned to them. She didn't want to pull her kids away from the place they were used to now and so my parents decided I should be the one to help. They told me if I could help her by putting her in touch with people for a job and maybe another rental it would be so amazing.

sounds to me like the option is there to move back home and she's asking for money and the parents are trying to see if there's a way she can get money without hitting the parental piggy bank

now that said it's entirely possible her parents aren't being truthful

Filox
Oct 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

quote:

and so my parents decided I should be the one to help.

I like how the parents didn't decide to ask OP, they just decided. Could be just a random turn of phrase or could mean OPs feeling railroaded. Which she is, all aboard the guilt line.

Troublemaker
Mar 12, 2007

All right, I had four bananas in various stages of rot. I used one that was almost black, one that was pretty brown, and a third that was aging (some brown spots on the skin) but not fully overripe yet. Did not freeze them. Used no nuts. The result:

Nice and crusty on top

Still soft and moist inside

loving delicious. I slathered mine with butter. My 10-year-old put marshmallow fluff on his and declared it amazing.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Troublemaker posted:

All right, I had four bananas in various stages of rot. I used one that was almost black, one that was pretty brown, and a third that was aging (some brown spots on the skin) but not fully overripe yet. Did not freeze them. Used no nuts. The result:

Nice and crusty on top

loving delicious. I slathered mine with butter. My 10-year-old put marshmallow fluff on his and declared it amazing.

:tipshat: On my way

Troublemaker
Mar 12, 2007

Lol, it's worth the trip!

Unfortunately you're going to have to race my 14- and 11-year-olds before they devour it all.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Corky have you ever considered that maybe you just don't like fruit?

What noooo Corky is very supportive of our LGBTQIA+ posters

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Cream cheese is also a splendid topping for banana bread

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

coronatae posted:

Cream cheese is also a splendid topping for banana bread

There is a local diner that used to do banana bread or pumpkin bread French toast. It came with a maple-syrup-cream-cheese drizzle and basically is delicious diabetes on a plate.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

quote:

I am a professional horse trainer and did competitive show jumping and hunters as a teen, as well as some eventing and dressage. I own and run a riding school for competitive English equestrian events, but I also board and train horses on the side. Currently, we have several horses boarding during quarantine, and I am training a few as well. We live next to my school, and my teenage son and daughter have been helping me exercise the horses.

I’m getting very frustrated with them because they often forget important details about the horses’ temperament and exercise routine. My daughter hates going trail riding alone, so her brother will go with her. She does this every single time, even when she was riding a very bad-tempered and aggressive stallion who tried to bite and wanted to kick the younger mare her brother had. My son loves helping me train them, but he’s decided to just try and do it himself, undoing days or weeks of my training in the process and teaching them the wrong things. I can’t exercise and train 12 horses on my own every day, so I really need their help, and I understand being nervous to ride alone with a big horse AND wanting to show off what you learned. And they’re teenagers—of course they’re a little forgetful. How can I get them to remember the rules for this?

quote:

Ah, jeez. Look, free labor ain’t free. I don’t think your clients would be thrilled to know they are paying for professional care and training and instead getting two goofy-rear end teenagers messing around on their expensive, fragile animals when and if the mood strikes them. All horse people (of which I am one, so I understand) know that the person mucking the stalls is highly likely to be a kid who just wants to partly subsidize the odd lesson or just get some bonding time in, but that’s very different from knowing their trainer’s son is trying to play Horse Whisperer on their easily messed-up prospect. Or that their trainer’s daughter is going to quite potentially cause a large claim on their liability insurance as the horse’s owner (if they are smart enough to have liability insurance) when that stallion knocks the teeth out of a mare on the trail.

If your children get injured on a horse they are not being formally contracted to train, as minors, your health insurance company will be trying to go after your clients for their medical bills. That’s just the reality of life.

You have a business problem and a parenting problem. Your business problem is that you’ve overextended yourself in terms of horses, and you have insufficient paid staff. I can’t fix that. Your parenting problem is that your teenagers are teenagers, and they are not great at being detail-oriented and following your instructions. I can’t really fix that one either! You can’t use “firing” them as a threat, as they are not employees, and also they know drat well you can’t train and care for 12 horses on your own.

What you can do is bust them back to providing basic horse care, with color-coded charts about who can eat alfalfa and who needs a scoop of beet pulp and who absolutely cannot stand next to Seattle Stewface because he kicks, and know that if they throw up their hands because they’re bored to tears, you’re out of luck. You can sit down with them and lay out your concerns and explain that doing these jobs correctly helps keep the electricity on that they use to power their laptops and pay for their data plans and you need the whole family to pull together at this time. You can tell your son that if you catch him dicking around with a horse in active training again, he will grow old and die before he ever gets to use your car (I would lose my gotdamn mind if I walked into a barn and found my trainer’s fool son trying to teach my 3-year-old mare how to piaffe). You can forbid your daughter from taking a second, ill-suited horse out on a trail ride. You probably can’t force her to trail ride solo if she’s not comfortable with it. Frankly, I certainly would not be a huge fan of trail riding an aggressive stallion solo, so it may very well not be a question of just really enjoying getting in some extra time with her brother.

What this all comes down to is that if you can’t train the horses you’re being paid money to train, and you’re outsourcing it to your teenagers, and your teenagers are doing a bad job, you are fresh out of good options. Talk to the kids. Be real with them. Be appreciative of what they <em>are </em>doing, understand that everyone makes mistakes, try to find a solution that your whole family can sign on and comply with, and consider that you may have to call a few owners and say “I’m sorry, Less Winning Colors is going to have to go to a different facility, I’m overextended right now, and he deserves someone’s full attention.” Or hire a real employee. Training fees are not cheap; if you have 12 horses to work, you can pay someone minimum wage to work for you. Heck, you could see if paying your children results in a more businesslike situation on their end.

Family businesses are rough at the best of times, and these are not the best of times. I really feel for your situation, and all I have to offer are suggestions and a depressing reality check. I hope this gets better. This question might not seem like a widely applicable one, but it happens when people have farm kids who do chores and it happens when people have restaurants and their kids work in those restaurants and it happens all over the country.

You can lead a teenager to water, but you can’t make him remember to refill it, as the old saying goes. Thank you for asking me a question related to horses.

Goddamn horse people.

eta:

mediaphage posted:

UPDATE: AITA for laughing after my sister implied my brother's girlfriend's dish wasn't good at Thanksgiving?

quote:

they were actual raisins, not the metaphorical kind

trickybiscuits fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Mar 6, 2024

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The proverbial raisin

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

trickybiscuits posted:

Goddamn horse people.

eta:

/r/relationships: actual raisins, not the metaphorical kind

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

trickybiscuits posted:

All horse people (of which I am one, so I understand)

ESH includes the columnist.

Horse trainer whose problem is "being paid by too many people" absolutely doesn't need her teenagers' unpaid labor to make the company work, and it's weird that "have you tried hiring someone qualified" is offered as little more than a footnote compared to "have you tried giving the kids poo poo work and telling them they need to support the family and shovel poo poo and be grateful for their smartphones".

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Bruceski posted:

I've got food allergies and no matter how politely you try to phrase it some people take it as a personal attack or have no way to communicate other than food so they will keep trying to make that work.

When my dad died my family said "we have one person with allergies, one with gluten issues, we all keep kosher... we know you all care but please let us worry about food ourselves." It did not work. Lasagnas with wheat noodles, a pie baked with lard, homemade GF bread using their same flour-caked mixer... everybody was so caught up in what they were "supposed" to do that they didn't actually listen. Our rabbi practically had a breakdown that we didn't want him to bring anything, and insisted on bringing a different kind of squash every night of Shiva.

Fortunately my family has a dark sense of humor so we laugh at all of them these days, but it was frustrating in the moment. Some folks will bend over backwards to be accommodating of any need except "I need you to accept that I don't want you to do anything."

My sister dated this guy for like 3 years and on the first year they were together at christmas they got us like two expensive board games and I politely told my sister like the november of the next year "Hey we really appreciated the thought but we don't really play board games and they probably won't get played if you give them to us so just a headsup no board games" and then that Christmas sure enough I got a couple more board games that I gifted to a friend who's really into them

I reminded her again before the next christmas not to be mean but just because I don't want her to waste the money and then on that Christmas when I opened the inevitable expensive-looking "Horizon Zero Dawn" board game (??) her boyfriend said "I know you don't play board games, but I thought this one would be something you're into"

I don't even know what to say to that haha

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Troublemaker posted:

Nice and crusty on top

I'm hooting and hollering for this delicious looking banana bread

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

i dont want any of your banana bread!

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Troublemaker posted:

Nice and crusty on top

:hellyeah:

trickybiscuits posted:

Goddamn horse people.

r/relationships: you’ve overextended yourself in terms of horses

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

My Husband (30M) intends to ask me (29F) to open the marriage. How do I tell him I have no intention of letting him near my future baby or me for that matter?

quote:

Throwaway because my husband knows my Reddit handle. I've also changed names just to diminish the chances of him finding me. He's not abusive but I have no intentions of letting him find out what I intend to do before I do it. I guess I'm just looking for advice on what to do.

Victor and I met 5 years ago and we've been married for almost 3. When we were dating, I told him that, under no circumstances, would I condone cheating. If he cheated and I found out about it, that's it. I'd cut off all contact and he'd never see or hear from me again. If we were married and/or have kids, we'd only go through our lawyers. He told me he was glad I had standards and the past 5 years were great. Not perfect. But I believed we were happy. We decided to try for a baby last year. My due date is in 16 weeks. I was over the moon happy and I believed he was too. He told me when we were dating that he didn't care if we had only boys but he always wanted to have at least one little girl for him to pamper and spoil. When we learned the baby was a girl, he cried and told me I was the best wife in the world.

That was until last weekend. Victor went out to get groceries but left his phone in our room by accident. I decided to take it down to the kitchen so he wouldn't be scrambling looking for it when he got home. As I was walking to the kitchen, a text message popped up. It was from his "work wife" Alicia (31F). It said "So the plan's on?"

I don't know why but something about this made me suspicious. Victor is the type of man who uses the same passcode for everything so I was able to access his phone. Well. I checked his messages...and I learned that he intended to ask me to open the relationship so he and Alicia can start going out.

I've never met an open relationship that's ever worked out and a number of people I've talked to have told me that an open relationship is usually because "someone is already cheating and wants to continue guilt free or has someone in the wings". And it's clear that if he and Alicia aren't sleeping together, they certainly intend to.

I was able to get screenshots of the text messages going back as far as I could and sent them to myself. I've also packed a bag and headed to my older brother's (Oliver, 32M) house (he opened his doors to me when I told him what happened). As I didn't want Victor to know that I know, I just left a note saying that Oliver had an unexpected emergency and I headed over to help him. Victor just asked me to stay in contact and he loved me. I have an appointment with a lawyer in a few days.

Honestly? I feel disgusted. This man knew the whole time that I'm not going to play these kind of games and he went ahead and decided to gently caress around and find out. But I don't want to play my hand just yet. Maybe I'm being petty but I want to catch him as off guard as he caught me off guard.

I don't want my baby to be around a man who believes it's okay to make a promise to be loyal and faithful but decide to break it to chase some tail. What kind of message does that send to a child, especially a girl? I don't care if he wins Father of the Year. He still thinks it's okay to treat the woman he vowed to love, cherish and honor for the rest of his life like a side piece.

Victor has been trying to call and text me, asking if I'm ok. Oliver has been texting him back as me because I don't think I can talk to Victor without blowing my top.

What do I do now? How do I tell him that not only did he chose Alicia over me but I don't want my baby to grow up believing this kind of thing is okay?

TLDR: My STBX wants to convince me to open up our marriage but I don't want my baby to grow up thinking this is okay. What do I do now?

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.
Winner of the Open Relationship to Marriage Collapse speedrun goes to this guy.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

i mean hes just another cheater; he's at minimum have an emotional affair if they havent actually done anything yet (which sure they have just not openly). most of the or stories seem to be more like "i didn't expect my wife to sleep with anyone and i don't like it one bit,"

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Whorelord posted:

I think there was some random twitter thing where someone made chilli for her student neighbours who only ever got take-aways. She was accused of being "presumptive", "meddling", "encouraging man-child behaviour" and having a "white saviour complex".

Boo to all of that discourse!

Nice older people, (usually ladies, but also sometimes gentlemen), giving gifts of food to their slovenly student neighbours is good and heartwarming.

It fosters intergenerational relationships. It is sweet and wholesome.

My personal anecdotal evidence of this is when I lived in Namhae, I had the old ladies that lived near to me occasionally gift me big plastic bags full of garlic. I never used it all, (because I am a terrible cook and never had the opportunity), but I always took the opportunity to gratefully accept and practice my Korean.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

SpaceViking posted:

Kudos to her for having a steel spine and not dragging the kid through years of Daddy having girlfriends that come before the babys needs.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
I was manipulated into divorce, begging for my wife back. AITA?

quote:

I’ve been divorced for almost 2 years and a few weeks ago my father (67m), my 2 brothers (37m&40m) and 4 friends (35m,37m,38,41m) while very drunk joked about how they can’t believe I left my wife.

They said that they all tried to get with her since the divorce but she had repeatedly rejected them, saying it would be inappropriate and unkind to do such a thing to me.

I laughed at what they were saying just to ease them into saying more and once they thought I found it funny they really opened up. They had all purposely made me feel paranoid about my ex-wife cheating on me, and using me because why would a woman like her be with a man like me if it wasn’t for the money I made?

They often hinted at or sometimes even directly said that she wore the pants in the relationship and that she was only with me because I’m easily manipulated.

They constantly planted negative things into my mind. If I went to talk with them about something happening in my relationship they would put a negative twist to it or they’d purposely give me bad advice.

Then when I lost my job during covid they all hinted at how she’s definitely cheating now that there’s no financial benefit in being faithful to me. I obviously trusted them and often took their words to heart and it ruined my marriage.

I frequently argued with my wife and I was always accusing her of something or suspecting her of not really loving me. I questioned everything that was between us.

I often told her bullshit things like how I’m a high value man and that she needed to appreciate me and when I was not working for 6 months I flipped the script and started accusing her of not respecting me for not working.

I was unappreciative of all her hard work and for being the one who took care of our household bills and any other bill during those six months of unemployment. I continued to let their words drive me into paranoia and I started accusing her of cheating with her co-workers.

Eventually my wife had enough of my moods, constant mistrust and accusations. She left me and to be honest for a long time it felt like it came out of nowhere and so I had myself convinced she left me for another man.

Now here I am knowing that every man I’ve called my family, my friend were all my enemies who I let destroy my marriage. I obviously lost my mind once they were done telling me all the ways they conspired to ruin my marriage, and we did get to blows. I’ve cut off all contact with each and everyone of them.

I want to reach out to my ex and make amends and hopefully get her back. My ex-wife has agreed to meet up with me and she doesn’t know exactly what I want to discuss with her and I don’t know how to go about making amends and hopefully mending our relationship.

How do I tell her how much I regret everything and that I want her to give me a second chance? Is there even a chance for us?

Edit: Some of y’all keep saying “you took the words of your friends over your wife’s” and I don’t think that’s a to fair or complete assessment. I trusted my father and brothers.

My father was the main driving force behind this manipulation campaign and it’s not often that your entire family is conspiring against you. And not only your family but also your friends.

I’m not running away from accepting the fact that it is wholly my fault in how my marriage ended. I take ownership of that. I take ownership of the fact that I accused my wife of being a cheater or a user. I regret it all.

If my ex-wife doesn’t accept my apology. I would accept it gracefully. If she said she never wanted to talk to me or ever get back together I’d also accept it. I would not stand in the way and I would not try to change her mind. I would wish her well and leave her be. AITA?

Update: I was manipulated into divorce, begging for my wife back. AITA?

quote:

On Sunday I got to meet up with my ex-wife. I apologized profusely and she was kind and understanding but said she couldn’t and wouldn’t forgive me.

She said that it simply isn’t in her nature to forgive, and that despite it all she holds no grudges or anger against me and wishes me nothing but goodness in my life.

She did give me some advice and told me that I have been in an abusive relationship all my life and that in order to heal whatever is broken in me that I should cut out my father as he sets the tone for my treatment by the rest of my family.

(She had pointed out the many ways my father has hurt me or had encouraged my family to mistreat me).

She said I’d always be stagnated and unhappy if I continued to associate myself with my family and former friends. I told her that I cut them out of my life and that I’ve got my first therapy session scheduled in a few days. She said she was proud of me for taking my first step into healing.

Our conversation was heartfelt and emotionally devastating as we discussed the many ways our marriage had failed as well as the abuse I’ve experienced by my father and family.

We cried the entire time. We cried a lot. We ended our conversation with a long hug and then we said our goodbyes.

This is so much better than this idiot deserved.

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

SpaceViking posted:

It’s impressive, I’ve never seen a speedrun with a negative time

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

trickybiscuits posted:

I was manipulated into divorce, begging for my wife back. AITA?

Update: I was manipulated into divorce, begging for my wife back. AITA?

This is so much better than this idiot deserved.

Seems like it's pretty much exactly what he deserved :shrug:

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

the holy poopacy posted:

Seems like it's pretty much exactly what he deserved :shrug:

"Are you all ready to order?"
"Yes, I'll have Exactly What I Have Coming To Me, with the Unexpected Sympathy From Someone I Betrayed for dessert."

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
A small bit from the comments to an unrelated story

quote:

My ex set my ringtone in her phone to the imperial march from Star Wars because obviously I'm evil like Darth Vader. Sooooo I bought a "Best dad in the Galaxy" shirt that features Vader and wore it to the next custody exchange. As I was getting out of my car I started the call, so that her phone played the march as I walked up. She saw the shirt and was absolutely apoplectic that I thought it was hilariously awesome instead of angry.

That was my shirt for every in-person custody exchange till I wore it out, even though she ditched the ring tone that day. lol.
LOL

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme
Mar 19, 2009

Gods don't make mistakes
Yeah, he was an idiot for trusting and listening to his friends and family, but it certainly doesn't seem like it's the first time it's happened. Probably a lifetime of abuse and manipulation that he's becoming aware of too late to save the relationship, but not too late to become healthy.

He's not getting what he wants, but he's not fighting her on it. They're getting closure and he's moving forward without his lovely family. Pretty much the best this situation could end.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme posted:

Yeah, he was an idiot for trusting and listening to his friends and family, but it certainly doesn't seem like it's the first time it's happened. Probably a lifetime of abuse and manipulation that he's becoming aware of too late to save the relationship, but not too late to become healthy.

He's not getting what he wants, but he's not fighting her on it. They're getting closure and he's moving forward without his lovely family. Pretty much the best this situation could end.

Agreed. The fact that the OP's father deliberately tried to sabotage his sons marriage because he wanted to bang his wife speaks not just to being a vile rear end in a top hat, but also completely unhinged mentally. Can't imagine what he else he must have put his son through.

Cutting contact with that group is going to be the first step but that guy has probably got a lot of healing to do.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Update on my diarrhea

quote:

I posted here awhile ago about having diarrhea in a sensory deprivation tank and the facility wanting me to ultimately pay $12,500 (way more than initially quoted) to replace the tank since they didn’t feel safe deep cleaning it. I just wanted to give an update.

I found an attorney willing to represent me and we are saying that since I was asleep there is no one to definitely know I am the one who diarrhea’d in the tank, and it is possible an employee dumped something in. Furthermore, I was there on a promo day where they were having a pancake and sushi luncheon and it’s possible if I were the one to have diarrhea’d it may have been from something I contracted from their food. Everything is pending, but I have hope now. The main downside is my legal fees are rapidly approaching the cost of the tank so I am hoping we can have them pay these.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Your Honor, the facility claims to offer “sensory deprivation” yet I could clearly smell my own poo poo. The agreement should thus be voided.

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme
Mar 19, 2009

Gods don't make mistakes
"You can't prove I diarrhea'd, but even if I did, it's your fault" lol

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Honey are you okay? You have hardly touched your all-you-can-eat sushi and pancake breakfast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
What a lovely situation, I feel for both parties here