Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Republicans in 2024:
Now that we hosed up abortion, let's go after manual labor and factory workers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Grey Cat posted:

Trump losing states in the primary doesn't really affect anything ballot-wise, right?

Like he'll still be the nominee but it shows swathes of people don't want to vote for him.

Yea it's a poor showing for an incumbent. But a great showing for a new nominee. DJT isn't either, where that falls on the dooming scale is up for debate itt.

But I'd say it's bad for him.

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Hollismason posted:

I honestly can't say that I hate Trump more than Clinton

If this is honestly true then you're at best a huge dumbass. Only one of them attempted a coup.

Philthy posted:

This is so final solution sounding that I hope it shocks Israel into rethinking about what the gently caress is going on.

It wont, but jesus gently caress this guy. Can he just go the gently caress away forever. Please?

It can't shock them into anything because Israel knows full well what they are and they're fine with it.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

MrQwerty posted:

Republicans in 2024:

As a lower-mid-mid-classman I'm pretty upset that these lower-lower-mid-classmen think they should get a raise. imo

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

vaginite posted:

Yea it's a poor showing for an incumbent. But a great showing for a new nominee. DJT isn't either, where that falls on the dooming scale is up for debate itt.

But I'd say it's bad for him.

Yeah I think it looks pretty bad for him overall. Which is good and lol.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

Republicans in 2024:

I noticed a few states are trying to, or even did? Pass new laws to allow for child labor.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I said come in! posted:

I noticed a few states are trying to, or even did? Pass new laws to allow for child labor.

As someone who works in industry:
That poo poo spells doom.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lol that all it took was one little Nikki Haley to shlong Trump's numbers

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1765139243272224829
wait i thought trump was supposed to outflack biden and the dems in this.

donnie the dove comes home to roost

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Mr. Nice! posted:

It’s not a conspiracy that they want a horserace and push that narrative because it makes them hundreds of billions post citizen’s united.

It’s the race for the presidency it’s going to be close. You aren’t getting any Reagan poo poo try and live in this reality please instead of your weird little bubble

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Articles from now till Nov

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Okay I'm like currently pegging a 50% positive that this dude is inside-trolling the GOP and getting money from rich dying white dudes to do it

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Grey Cat posted:

Trump losing states in the primary doesn't really affect anything ballot-wise, right?

Like he'll still be the nominee but it shows swathes of people don't want to vote for him.

I'll be honest I don't understand how someone hasn't murdered Desantis yet. He tries to make his shithole so unliveable just to make a few minorities miserable and companies a few dollars.

Because besides a few blue pockets Florida is irredeemable red trash, with like several demographics of overlapping trash

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Waffle House posted:

Okay I'm like currently pegging a 50% positive that this dude is inside-trolling the GOP and getting money from rich dying white dudes to do it

Don't discount self-hatred, bigotry and idiocy

Donald Trump was the president for 4 years

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Waffle House posted:

He’s the real deal

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

There was that hilarious but few hour period in the 2020 Election Day where it looked like Biden might win Florida, but ultimately he ended up losing that state.

Troublemaker
Mar 12, 2007

What's this Special Senate Race in CA? Garvey (R) and Schiff (D) will apparently face off now for that seat in the general? Since Katie Porter lost, is she out now or can she still run for/keep her house seat?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mons Hubris posted:

He’s the real deal

Good luck convincing him he is real though.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Mons Hubris posted:

He’s the real deal

Be this as it may I'm still gonna chuck my fringe novelty idea on the pile here because I am making GBS threads myself laughing at this

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

Republicans in 2024:

zen balance voters : listen the dems are just so extreme left and woke, Rs are just balancing extreme left policies.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

lol this is basically uncle ruckus

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

He has the King Pin Look

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
AK polls close in 5 minutes.

Cruz won in 2016 over Trump, and I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the results are close in Alaska. But the idiots up here are pissed about ANWR and the "migrants on the southern border" even though the southern border is literally thousands of miles away. Predicting Trump +5

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/speechboy71/status/1765236650186006603

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Propaganda Hour posted:

AK polls close in 5 minutes.

Cruz won in 2016 over Trump, and I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the results are close in Alaska. But the idiots up here are pissed about ANWR and the "migrants on the southern border" even though the southern border is literally thousands of miles away. Predicting Trump +5

...People in Alaska are worried about migrants from the southern border?

Holy gently caress every chud has like severe brain problems, like just the most smooth substance abuse addled gray matter loving possible

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

TulliusCicero posted:

Holy gently caress every chud has like severe brain problems, like just the most smooth substance abuse addled gray matter loving possible

We get Fox News up here, so yes our conservatives receive the same brainwashing that other states get.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Waffle House posted:

lol that all it took was one little Nikki Haley to shlong Trump's numbers

Sedgr fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Mar 6, 2024

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

if there was no holocaust then why are you photoshopping aoc's face on hitler

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Shaking my head that apparently neither Robinson nor the author of the article know it's called "Shyriiwook".

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

...You're CERTAIN this pic isn't AI generated, yes?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Hollismason posted:

We should have gotten Biden v Trump in 2016, but Hillary Clinton in her infinite wisdom ratfucked her way to the nomination then lost to Trump

Anyone can have balls-level criticism of Obama but he gave us 2 serene terms before we had resort to going back to the purely unelectable route when nominating a defacto head to the party.

Jim Cramer posted:

I can. Clinton wouldn't have nominated federalist society freaks to the Supreme Court for the rest of eternity.

This is the only correct answer. I'm expecting to expire from age-related natural causes before the SC is even moving a along a path that could be mistaken as "fixed"

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

TulliusCicero posted:

There's a lot of manual labor jobs in Alaska. Even though it's dumb. I could see some folks getting worried about illegals being brought up to take their jobs or take their oil payments.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Burning_Monk posted:

In honor of Haley's stupendous victory!

Vermont...

https://youtu.be/nKcUOUYzDXA?si=vvPz0K_fcXmcP45j

There's also a scarcity of chain restaurants so they'd starve.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

small potatoes in the overall weirdness of the picture, but that's a piss poor painting in the background

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

I made a variant of the exact same comic back in 2020 :smith:

if it was in an earlier version of this thread then apologies, i probably plagiarised it without realising

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Ghostlight posted:

if there was no holocaust then why are you photoshopping aoc's face on hitler

He thinks she did a lot of good things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Scags McDouglas posted:

This is the only correct answer. I'm expecting to expire from age-related natural causes before the SC is even moving a along a path that could be mistaken as "fixed"

lol historians will compare the Roberts court to the Taney court