Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Good news, they won't criticize Vince and are going to flood the screen with sponsorships.

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1765401540896932085

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

“dude wipes” plastered all over the WWE ring just seems right

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I genuinely enjoy the MCU, so this comparison has me seething.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It’s pretty accurate tbh

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Good news, they won't criticize Vince and are going to flood the screen with sponsorships.

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1765401540896932085

Not interested unless they get sponsored by that Mexican pharmacy chain like AAA.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
saying vince era wwe didn't have ENOUGH promotional synergy woooof

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Tweak posted:

“dude wipes” plastered all over the WWE ring just seems right

Got Diarrhea Dwayne? Reach for Dude Wipes, today!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Domino's pizza?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Every match must be brought to you by a product

Wrestlers must wear logoes to the ring like nascar

We have such sights to show you

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Looking forward to Cody walking out every week with a jacket covered in sponsors.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

shiksa posted:

saying vince era wwe didn't have ENOUGH promotional synergy woooof

They could be putting on a Mountain Dew Pitch Black match at least once a week, if they were properly brand activated

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Malikov posted:

Looking forward to Cody walking out every week with a jacket covered in sponsors.

His WrestleMania weight belt but plastered in logos for Castrol GTX, Just For Men, Skittles, AutoZone, KFC, Final Fantasy X-2, Drakengard, Bucky Larson: Born To Be A Star, et. al.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Dune 2 is out literally right now but I wouldn't trust them at all to a) understand it and b) take it the correct way even if they did watch it

It also sucks and isn’t some deep movie that’s hard to understand it’s popcorn schlock as much as Marvel

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

dune is easy to understand the sandworms are like hulk hogan

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

he aint jabbin

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

dune is easy to understand the sandworms are like hulk hogan

wrestle without rhythm brother and you won't attract the 24 inch pythons jack or maybe you will dude

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
all of these wrestlers wearing their own custom made gear seems wasteful and a miss on a branding opportunity too. ive got underarmor on the line right now yes or no

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

tony khan should buy a24 and merge it with aew

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

His WrestleMania weight belt but plastered in logos for Castrol GTX, Just For Men, Skittles, AutoZone, KFC, Final Fantasy X-2, Drakengard, Bucky Larson: Born To Be A Star, et. al.

Ok but if it's like the bike from Akira that could be cool.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Stridex triple action dusting off their free triple h posters in preparation

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the rock mutating into an amorphous blob the blob is ads and brands the blob crushes cody

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Malikov posted:

Looking forward to Cody walking out every week with a new sponsor neck tat

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Finally, we can settle the longtime rivalry of Pepto-Bismol and Immodium AD in the ring.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Cody vs. Rock loser gets a Teremana tuh-too

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

he’ll never finish the story until he goes in there with CondomDepot.com on his rear end

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Draxion posted:

They could be putting on a Mountain Dew Pitch Black match at least once a week, if they were properly brand activated

The rotation of MTN DEW seasonal flavors ensures that there could be a branded match with a different gimmick multiple times a year.

also Vince McMahon is among the people who deserve the most criticism, really lay into him. at the rate he's selling off stock...

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Mar 6, 2024

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

I heard Jimmy Johns has an open spot to sponsor a wrestler.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol they blurred vince out in WWE2k24

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Vince, much like Mohg, couldn't stay away from the eternally young.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Thursday: Cody and Seth show up to call out the Bloodline, Jey Uso right along with them… The Bloodline starts beating them down - who comes out to help them? Is it KO, who has nothing to do at Wrestlemania and a past history with the bloodline? Does that set up a 4x4 on night one? Or just add Solo vs KO?

Or maybe they choose to use Bron as the enforcer to kick Solos rear end?

Does hhh show up either Batista or Austin?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Pillowpants posted:

Thursday: Cody and Seth show up to call out the Bloodline, Jey Uso right along with them… The Bloodline starts beating them down - who comes out to help them? Is it KO, who has nothing to do at Wrestlemania and a past history with the bloodline? Does that set up a 4x4 on night one? Or just add Solo vs KO?

Who gives a poo poo?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

The screenshot of him blurred out next to Charlotte is wild given she came out about someone filming her in the locker room.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Majinfoose posted:

Who gives a poo poo?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pillowpants posted:

HHH

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

no only when hes in the shot with a woman otherwise hes there

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Suplex Liberace posted:

no only when hes in the shot with a woman otherwise hes there

Lol gently caress this company

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

shoulda used a blue dot for him

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Gavok posted:

I genuinely enjoy the MCU, so this comparison has me seething.

I too find the comparisons between Z-List pro wrestling and B~D on a bad day level filmmaking to be unfair!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

wrestle without rhythm brother and you won't attract the 24 inch pythons jack or maybe you will dude