Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

:psyboom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

SalTheBard posted:

So basically they tried to go to court to get Willis removed, that was a nothing, now Georgia has a special committee that can do that? Why didn't they just go to the obvious committee that would help them first and why even go to court?

I haven't seen anyone taking the impeachment committee seriously, I think it's just political points

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1765416004023410697

These people are completely detached from reality.

I see a lot of that on right wing twitter, people acting like biden was president in 2020

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Hollismason posted:

I'm absolutely 100% better off today than I was four years ago.

We are all silly expecting empathy from a witchfinder general.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1765419410649440749?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

The Biden campaign should make a “this day in Trump history” show where they’ll just highlight some batshit stupid thing he did every day of 2020 all the way to election.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"Instead of not voting, I will vote for Hitler (Cause the other guy is sorta like Hitler)"

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I wonder what memo the RNC is going to send out to counter this exact point of “republicans want to defund the police”

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

SalTheBard posted:

So basically they tried to go to court to get Willis removed, that was a nothing, now Georgia has a special committee that can do that? Why didn't they just go to the obvious committee that would help them first and why even go to court?

From what I remember the committee has no bearing on judges taking cases, it was only ignoring cases. Ie. black judges not taking up cases against black people. That was a while back tho.. Who knows if it changed or if they have powers to simply shut everything down now.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

may she be freed from this mortal coil before November

let her addled brain find rest

Burns
May 10, 2008

The FBI are fed cops and not real cops anyway.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Republicans are cutting funds to agents investigating the X-Files. They don't want you to know about med-beds, chemtrails, ivermectin, or the deep state clones.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Reveal the aliens Joe

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hollismason posted:

No no, I think you'll find you're wrong. Didn't you hear what the lady said??

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Burns posted:

The FBI are fed cops and not real cops anyway.

real bastards tho

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Durf posted:

the worst bar smell I've encountered are city bars in old buildings with basement washrooms. it tends to waft upwards.

meanwhile when smoking was still a thing my sister would come home from bartending reeking of cigarettes. anyone else remember these babies

My mom was a public school teacher from the 70s to the 00s, in the 80s the teacher's lounge and the gymnasium had those. At an elementary school. And I know the lasted until the 90s at least.

My high school had a designated smoking area for students and teachers alike. Ahh, living in tobacco country...

tokyo reject
Jun 12, 2019

when she's tryin to slide into your dm's but you wanna talk about a better america

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

MAGrateful Dead

Amazing username for political sites holy poo poo

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Powershift posted:

Trump's idiot Georgia lawyer is testifying to the Georgia senate special committee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuJXE_Z6csY

she's just saying all the bullshit the judge called her on.

Whoever said the whole thing is just creating an excuse to impeach Willis was probably right.

e: the dude on the committee is filling in the story for her.
This lady is loving nuts.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

The needs of the Party come first in all things.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Nessus posted:

Reveal the aliens Joe

I like to believe that the aliens were doing sick and twisted experiments on the people they captured, but they got weirded out and left when two of their subjects, Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz, started begging for them to do more.

We’re on a galactic black list for creatures to contact because we’re just chock full of freaks. :smith:

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Three Olives posted:

I can think of no time in my life when I was happier than March of 2020

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Three Olives posted:

Yes, I am.

Yes, they are.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Hollismason posted:

:same:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

I’m working in the same office in a similar role for 60% more on a permanent staff contract! Unfortunately I am not in a rural diner at 10:25 am on a workday, available for the failing New York Times to interview

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Three Olives posted:

did she also say, "nobody looked at what happened to the stock market" because thats all they care for, right?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Shishkahuben posted:

I can think of no time in my life when I was happier than March of 2020

In March of 2020 I was free from work and playing Final Fantasy VII Remake
In March of 2024 I am at work and not playing Final Fantasy VII Rebirth.

Guess it's time to vote Trump for this horrible sin.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1765397025967710542

Uh-oh, Trump is going to have to target a different piggy bank

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-07/kremlin-russia-not-meddle-2024-us-presidential-election/103557172

quote:

The Kremlin on Wednesday said that Russia will not meddle in November's US presidential election, and dismissed American findings that Moscow orchestrated campaigns to sway both the 2016 and 2020 US presidential elections.

President Vladimir Putin, Russia's paramount leader since the last day of 1999, has dropped a series of ironic remarks about the US election, saying that he finds US President Joe Biden preferable as the next US president to Donald Trump.

"We never interfered in elections in the United States," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said in a lecture to students on stereotypes about Russia, occasionally slipping into English.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
lol! "are you better off today than four years ago when you were getting government help? the answer is: absolutely not. so vote for us to continue to destroy government help"

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I started 2020 with watching Van Helsing on New Years’ and it only got wilder from there.

I got to celebrate my 30th birthday with a confirmation of my first covid sickness.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Lifespan posted:

This 100% confirms he is donating to TRUMP

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.

Three Olives posted:

Yeah, 2020 was a pretty uneventful year. I can't think of a single thing that was bad.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Nessus posted:

I’m working in the same office in a similar role for 60% more on a permanent staff contract! Unfortunately I am not in a rural diner at 10:25 am on a workday, available for the failing New York Times to interview

financially I'm doing worse, but I don't care. Physically I reverted back to being a fulltime runner, after 7 years of being mostly sedentary, and I'm faster than I was in my 20s. It's awesome feeling good, also stress and anxiety can make you do wonderful things sometimes.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Like seriously who is like " Yeah remember when we were all locked in our houses , fearful to go outside, and millions of people were dying, don't you want to go back to that"

What a loving idiot.

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

Lifespan posted:

it's dogecoins

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

People tell me come up to me sir, in 2020, the lols were just not flowing, and you know I’ve brought the lols back; American lols folks American lols, they’re trending positively towards the lmaos

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Hollismason posted:

Like seriously who is like " Yeah remember when we were all locked in our houses , fearful to go outside, and millions of people were dying, don't you want to go back to that"

What a loving idiot.
I mean nationwide or on the forums

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

YOu guys are making good points but I was only ever laid off under Biden's Congress so obviously I will vote for tRumf

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

funeral home DJ posted:

We’re on a galactic black list for creatures to contact because we’re just chock full of freaks. :smith:

The only reason extraterrestrial life hasn't tried to make contact with us is because they keep waiting for us to wipe ourselves out.

Lifespan posted:

This has suspiciously strong "Why no, I don't know where Trump got the money to pay off his lawsuits shortly after meeting with me. No you may not see my bank statements" vibes. So Trump will "coincidentally" find half a billion dollars in change in the couch cushions at Mar a Lago soon, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Four years ago my salary got cut as the country was shut down because some dumb gently caress idiot thought we should be drinking bleach and shooting sun up our asses instead of embracing actual science and medical decisions and discussions.

Four years ago I wondered if I would ever see my mom again, let alone wonder if she would live if she got Covid by some chance.

Four years ago my wife was about to start a great new job and we were on a path to get financially set, but like I mentioned above some dumb gently caress and his brain-dead followers hosed it all up and my wife didn’t get that great job and instead got some consolation prize position that she hated and we were financially set back.