Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/xenosaga7/status/1765357693135650822?t=ZiEjIjz3zMo4IZx9jC2i4g&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Ah, it's an Alan Wake - like

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Fmvs are back

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Mr Hootington posted:

Fmvs are back

Fried Meat Videos, yes

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

MGS4 did it 20 years ago.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Wait this was the person who did those Silent Hill screenshot LPs right? I remember enjoying them as a lowercase songbearer up to the point that their shtick got really old and I just kind of wanted to see how the game played without Wacky Photoshop #50 slapped in there

What's this about

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gripweed posted:

MGS4 did it 20 years ago.

god drat it was that really 20 years ago lol

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Shard posted:

god drat it was that really 20 years ago lol

MGS4 was announced in 2005 (19 years ago) and released in 2008 (16 years ago). lol nevertheless

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

haveblue posted:

MGS4 was announced in 2005 (19 years ago) and released in 2008 (16 years ago). lol nevertheless

I remember that announcement. Finally, a Policy Shift? So good.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2215430/Ghost_of_Tsushima_DIRECTORS_CUT/

Ghost of Tsushima coming to PC in May

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Songbearer posted:

Wait this was the person who did those Silent Hill screenshot LPs right? I remember enjoying them as a lowercase songbearer up to the point that their shtick got really old and I just kind of wanted to see how the game played without Wacky Photoshop #50 slapped in there

What's this about

Chronic compulsive liar for decades apparently!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4028862&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1595#post538154079

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Its been enough time since I last played that I am going to double dip on this one.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

I want to believe it is all real.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
I got the Ready to Shave song from Hypnospace Outlaw stuck in my head.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Strawberry Panda posted:

I got the Ready to Shave song from Hypnospace Outlaw stuck in my head.

well, it's the most deep and meaningful song that's ever been written

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
counselor ronnie reporting for duty

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Ok i'm a big fan of hosed up little dudes. Elden Ring has some great hosed up little dudes, and i can't wait to meet some more in the dlc

This past weekend i went museuming and was introduced to inuit artist Nick Sikkuark, my new favourite creator of hosed up little dudes. And i badly want these little dumb idiots in a soulslike because i want to fight them very much

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I'm pretty sure I killed half those dudes in PE2

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

Ok i'm a big fan of hosed up little dudes.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
If you want to fight some hosed up little dudes made of ivory, play Iconoclasts

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

Ok i'm a big fan of hosed up little dudes. Elden Ring has some great hosed up little dudes, and i can't wait to meet some more in the dlc

This past weekend i went museuming and was introduced to inuit artist Nick Sikkuark, my new favourite creator of hosed up little dudes. And i badly want these little dumb idiots in a soulslike because i want to fight them very much

Hell yeah, remembering when Ripley's Believe It Or Not had stores with oddities like Totally Real Mermaids

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Xbox Partner Presentation just finished. Stalker Trilogy dropping on Xbox, no idea if they're remasters at this point - doubtful.

This looks super dope. Sorta like 2 phase Tower Defense x Dynasty Warriors?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXOOVlWDmm4
Def been taking notes on Demon Slayer sword slashes
https://i.imgur.com/5ppbaB8.mp4

Also this exists for some reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM9dbxSiI8g

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Persona 3 Remake DLC announced too which includes “The Answer” from FES

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

No girl main character DLC :(

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

still sucks but yeah, that was never happening if it wasn't just in the base game. the P3P girl route is in that awkward space where it'd be a good amount of dev effort to add but it's not so different that the average person would buy a pricey DLC or rerelease for it.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Nice but no discount?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
$60 is a discount in these modern times

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJqUwr41KLc

Hell yes. Great game coming to PC.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
If a game is out of your budget, you have the inalienable right to download a shared copy through any means necessary. People don't deserve things more than you just because they have more money.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Khanstant posted:

If a game is out of your budget, you have the inalienable right to download a shared copy through any means necessary. People don't deserve things more than you just because they have more money.

i believe that right is actually extremely alienable

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Infinitum posted:

Xbox Partner Presentation just finished. Stalker Trilogy dropping on Xbox, no idea if they're remasters at this point - doubtful.

I'm genuinely impressed with that they were both ported and also someone wanted them on xbox??? At least the money would presumably be going to a good cause.

I've played the trilogy and love the hell out of STALKER but uh I would not want to play it on a console as they are right now.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

That xbox showing was pretty mid, but I am interested in that one sci-fi game where all of the characters are clones. Reminds me of the movie Moon. That film was so good. Also big Death Stranding vibes.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Who directed ghost of tsushima?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Nate Fox and Jason Connell, it's a Sucker Punch joint

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Khanstant posted:

lol

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Piracy is extremely ftw

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Piracy is illegal. You will go to jail.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Khanstant posted:

Hell if it's a Nintendo game you're treating yourself to the better version too.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Although piracy cases remain rare, the crime and charges relating to it are very serious. Contact a criminal defense attorney to learn more about piracy laws. If you're facing a piracy charge, it's important to seek the assistance of criminal defense lawyers experienced with this aspect of criminal law.

Criminal procedure can be hard to navigate when it comes to this offense. And federal criminal charges related to piracy can be very severe. Such criminal charges take the shape of felonies that can tarnish a criminal record in debilitating ways. Piracy charges can also lead to life in prison.

Attorneys can help with your defense strategy. They can help you get the best possible outcome for the charges you may be facing. Their legal representation could prevent the most severe of consequences for piracy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I mean yes, but they're not gonna waste their time with you when they could go after the people distributing it and cut it off at the source.