Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DasNeonLicht
Dec 25, 2005

"...and the light is on and burning brightly for the masses."
Fallen Rib

wash bucket posted:

Overall it's probably for the best if guys are really reluctant to interpret things as an invitation for sex.

just discovered this thread. not a tweet, but on subject:

(just imagine someone downloaded this tiktok and uploaded it as a tweet)

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7064576540394196225

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Heath posted:

Do you all have a humiliation fetish or something because why would you share any of that

See I'm just thinking "wow nice humblebrag about how you have been propositioned ever in your life"

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

drat, he's getting roasted... Lol

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Heath posted:

Do you all have a humiliation fetish or something because why would you share any of that

it's not that big a deal to laugh about past failures, and all of the stories are like 'someone was into me and I missed it' not humiliation level stuff. Have you never laughed at your past self before?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Yngwie Mangosteen posted:

it's not that big a deal to laugh about past failures, and all of the stories are like 'someone was into me and I missed it' not humiliation level stuff. Have you never laughed at your past self before?
I’ve never laughed period.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/how_do_i_pdf/status/1765101860820857264

https://twitter.com/equine__dentist/status/1765199325481558502

https://twitter.com/nikicaga/status/1765093922127134832

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Tie your fitted sheet in a very loose knot when you put it in the dryer.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I've never had trouble with wet laundry ending up inside the fitted sheet and failing to dry. Maybe I'm overdrying my laundry but it's always been fine.

There was one time though, that the washing machine ended up with an 'unbalanced load' light and didn't complete its spin cycle, so my comforter was still soaked and felt like it weighed thirty pounds. I didn't have the extra time or loose change it would have taken to dry, so I just chucked it in the laundromat sink and bought a new one.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

zoux posted:

I don't have to, it does that all by itself in the dryer

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/ParametricPalta/status/1765441171222904977

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

DasNeonLicht posted:

just discovered this thread. not a tweet, but on subject:

(just imagine someone downloaded this tiktok and uploaded it as a tweet)

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7064576540394196225

https://youtu.be/wonVFRasUbA?si=pmbNqUmjFKKj6PbE

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

zoux posted:

No. I want to pretend it's a giant lingerie bag and it's full of 16 pounds of wet unmentionables.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1764908763020939303

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Three velociraptors in a trench coat

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Inside you are three dinosaurs.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Dick Trauma posted:

Inside you are three dinosaurs.

Dinosaur chicken nuggets

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

kazil posted:

Dinosaur chicken nuggets

I just eat what my kid doesn't cause I'm not wasting food.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Tiggum posted:

They didn't go far enough, imo. We need more signs. How about an "I'm bored and have an hour to kill so I'm up for a chat" sign? Or an "I've recently moved here and am looking for a new friend group" sign? Or an "I am currently obsessed with Baldurs Gate 3 and will discuss it at length with literally anyone who will listen" sign? Normalise holding up handwritten signs with your exact needs written on them in large print, I say.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Every now and then I remember how I used to go to IGN for info on N64 games, and now they're regurgitating paleontology pieces off the newswire.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Lobok posted:

Every now and then I remember how I used to go to IGN for info on N64 games, and now they're regurgitating paleontology pieces off the newswire.

all the old game journo sites are shambling corpses now. most sites of all types are zombie sites really.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Where is this? I wish this worked everywhere

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Wear all three at once and explode and implode simultaneously

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

I'm continuing to learn a lot about gangbangs.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

uber_stoat posted:

all the old game journo sites are shambling corpses now. most sites of all types are zombie sites really.

It really is insane how barren the internet feels now.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

What if I'm fine with hugs from some people but not others

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Trabant posted:

I'm continuing to learn a lot about gangbangs.

you should call your mom more

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Then that is probably not a position suitable for communication via the medium of signage.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Hasn't this sort of been a thing for a while, at like, college mixers? 'Stoplight parties' or something where you show up dressed in red/yellow/green respectively to indicate 'not available', 'it's complicated' or basically 'here to gently caress'?

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Mister Speaker posted:

Hasn't this sort of been a thing for a while, at like, college mixers? 'Stoplight parties' or something where you show up dressed in red/yellow/green respectively to indicate 'not available', 'it's complicated' or basically 'here to gently caress'?

I heard of a real one just a few weeks ago at my institution

The people discussing it were basically saying "that's weird why would you do that" so ymmv

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

If you need to colour code for a party to indicate whether you will/won't gently caress people because you can't just communicate then you should all wear red hth

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

Why would you need a special colour to indicate "don't touch, gently caress, or talk to me" when my personality is already perfectly capable of communicating that by itself

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

hallo spacedog posted:

Where is this? I wish this worked everywhere

It’s April 2020.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

syntaxfunction posted:

If you need to colour code for a party to indicate whether you will/won't gently caress people because you can't just communicate then you should all wear red hth

You're not the same cat who was getting all bent out of shape about peoples' awkward embarrassing stories a few pages back, are you?

It's fun, who cares.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

grittyreboot posted:

What if I'm fine with hugs from some people but not others

Wear a rasta hat

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

boofhead posted:

Why would you need a special colour to indicate "don't touch, gently caress, or talk to me" when my personality is already perfectly capable of communicating that by itself

what color bracelet do i need to have people act like i am an invisible ghost.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Mister Speaker posted:

You're not the same cat who was getting all bent out of shape about peoples' awkward embarrassing stories a few pages back, are you?

It's fun, who cares.

No, those are entertaining stories. People can have different opinions on different things, it's weird.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

uber_stoat posted:

what color bracelet do i need to have people act like i am an invisible ghost.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

I'm the kinda person that would wear the red even though I want to wear the green because I'd be afraid people would see the green and still not interact with me.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Air Skwirl posted:

I'm the kinda person that would wear the red even though I want to wear the green because I'd be afraid people would see the green and still not interact with me.

Wear green and then start a long running lie about colour blindness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

Beeswax posted:

Wear a rasta hat