Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Robert Denby posted:

I cannot believe I made him nuke his own loving Discord.

EDIT: Wait did he buy me a loving avatar change?!

i'm pretty sure this is about you going "sorry for believing all of dark id's lies, but speedball is still definitely a scumbag that deserved to get booted out"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
like even if that was true, whats the point of saying that when the discord was going to get nuked anyway? and he was already booted out

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
it would be very funny if he was catfished by the dark id alt and then kicked for sexually harassing them but i dont think i can handle that mentally

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Seriously, I want Denby to be another Id alt trying to get in everyone's good graces. Especially since the fucker is a Discord clown too, and that'll mean those people talking about how they're ready to move on are just being roped into another scheme of stupid bullshit. The saga just keeps on going. And going AND GOING AND GOING.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its real and my homie bawksoup lives there

Okay but I have to warn you, out of everyone I’ve heard of who lived there 100% of them were pathological liars who pretended to be badass mercenaries and faked their own death.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

lol "i don't know if they were real"

i think it's safe to go ahead and assume none of the people mentioned here are real:

the mercenary stuff looked more real to me that this poo poo

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the...ellipses

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Shitenshi posted:

Seriously, I want Denby to be another Id alt trying to get in everyone's good graces. Especially since the fucker is a Discord clown too, and that'll mean those people talking about how they're ready to move on are just being roped into another scheme of stupid bullshit. The saga just keeps on going. And going AND GOING AND GOING.

it's honestly just as good that it's been half a week now of L after L for the Id Cult of Personality and denby's in here trying to defend being unreformed from it

at least if he was an alt you'd have a good reason for that idiocy.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I'm a huge dumbass who thought TDI killed 30 russians on his canadian property and even i can see that the "japanese runaway i took in having language hijinxes with my 8 year old daughter" story is massive bullshit

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i've come back around to believing him, everything

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

my biggest question is if you were going to pretend to die why would you do it before dragons dogma 2 came out

Josuke Higashikata has a new favorite as of 07:54 on Mar 7, 2024

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

I'm a huge dumbass who thought TDI killed 30 russians on his canadian property and even i can see that the "japanese runaway i took in having language hijinxes with my 8 year old daughter" story is massive bullshit

lol you believed him

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Josuke Higashikata posted:

my biggest question is if you were going to pretend to die why would you do it before dragons dogma 2 came out

He pre-emptively explained that he had bequeathed his gaming accounts to various people who are also him, so if you see him online after he dies it's nbd

e:

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

All of you keep loving this poo poo when I'm gone
*dead man's switch nukes server*

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol you believed him

lol
in my defense it was right after the russia/ukraine stuff started and i thought this dude was an actual merc or something, i was like "drat world going to hell in a handbasket"

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Putting the spetsnaz into a chokehold and asking him what party members I should use in Chrono Cross and snapping their neck when they say Poshul

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Chrono "Caleb" Cross

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
From the new server of old regulars looking to start fresh after Id went full nuclear on the Gulag.

cock's shotgun

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 32 hours!
i dont care about what random people are doing in a new discord or whathever is going on

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Stux posted:

i dont care about what random people are doing in a new discord or whathever is going on

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
good to know that they havent learned anything

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
are you crossposting this in every thread about tdi

edit:

Stux posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05cSvINk2G4

dont know why i posted this but still think about it and lol

16-bit Butt-Head has a new favorite as of 08:38 on Mar 7, 2024

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Kurtofan posted:

lol
in my defense it was right after the russia/ukraine stuff started and i thought this dude was an actual merc or something, i was like "drat world going to hell in a handbasket"

you believed all his lies. all the things that he falsified. i laugh about it night and day. lmao there's not anyway.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Kurtofan posted:

good to know that they havent learned anything

Yeah just hush a bit, i think.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Kurtofan posted:

lol

okay but like, why didn't it make international news? why was he posting about it?

I'm curious what else you believe

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

it's more notable when a day happens on PEI without thirty russian soldiers dying on someone's front lawn tbf

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I've also killed thirty russians on PEI

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Dongicus posted:

seemed a little sketch,

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
I think a lot of people are just not used to considering the possibility that someone (especially someone they consider a friend) would lie to their face. Granted this is the internet so it's not really "to your face", and ideally you would learn this lesson a lot earlier in life, but still.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Stux posted:

he types like a poorly localized jrpg

they say you are what you eat

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ive started the new discord, all. Let's post about it for six hundred pages

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

it rules that you can replace “discord” with “custom pvp myst sex rp mud” and have the exact same saga

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

NoiseAnnoys posted:

“custom pvp myst sex rp mud”

The only word in that sentence that belongs with the other words is "custom"

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

yeah you can say whatever you want about how gullible or stupid you think his discord users were or whatever, but clearly it was a community that grew beyond him. it's ok for them to have a space of their own without you infiltrating it to post screenshots of how you think someone said something ownworthy or something

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Tiny Myers posted:

yeah you can say whatever you want about how gullible or stupid you think his discord users were or whatever, but clearly it was a community that grew beyond him. it's ok for them to have a space of their own without you infiltrating it to post screenshots of how you think someone said something ownworthy or something

It's been deleted so that's probably not going to be an issue

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

sebmojo posted:

It's been deleted so that's probably not going to be an issue

I mean this one:

Shitenshi posted:

From the new server of old regulars looking to start fresh after Id went full nuclear on the Gulag.

Unless you mean that one was deleted too, in which case lol

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Yeah as strange as it was I think we should post less about what the non-TDIalt community members surrounding the dark id and what new spaces they are occupying is like. Let them be in peace. :thanks: and Cock's Shotgun.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I'll run the new discord, I know hippos' weak points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

relieved he doesn't know rhinos' weak points