Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'll be honest, after all that's happened, at the very least I'd need some evidence for this beyond "TDI's sockpuppet claimed this on discord." When Slowbeef posted his tweet he brought receipts.

E: seb's also doing his due diligence on the matter

sebmojo posted:

Low.

I've asked if there any receipts for the claims.

Runa has a new favorite as of 13:59 on Mar 7, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

NoiseAnnoys posted:

saga of yore question: how did the insane janitor/spec ops load out that mytar posted even come up? like what prompted the “oh yeah i roll into my job pushing a broom at nasa kitted out like an assassin” in any sort of context?

last time this came up someone said that he didn't even work at NASA... that was just his favorite shirt. no idea if that's true but it does seem odd they'd let him carry weapons

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

isn't John Boss that guy who did the american football videos with the satellites

Has anyone figured out if he says his name like it’s French for woods or if his name is John Boys

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Myrt thing was just him originally, then pic got more crazy labels over time from what Ive gathered

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

condolences to dark id's fans who have lost their discord server. i will make a new discord server for you. please venmo me 100 dollars each so i can finish up assassinating putin more quickly and get to making your discord server.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also yeah im not believing speedball did sex harass stuff until theres actually proof beyond 'dark id or one of his fifteen sock puppets said so'

Cyalpha08
Sep 2, 2011

The Great Derp Boy

Endorph posted:

also yeah im not believing speedball did sex harass stuff until theres actually proof beyond 'dark id or one of his fifteen sock puppets said so'

Ive been talking with speedball about this since id 'died' and he wasn't even aware of the sex pest claims until Denby's posts. Also I can confirm that Denby is his own person, he has been in voice with Id and other folks, myself included, and spoken together many times. the Cock's Shotgun mod is also a separate person. The only known sockpuppet in the discord was Hikkiari.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
This is boring now

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

This is boring now

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Cyalpha08 posted:

Ive been talking with speedball about this since id 'died' and he wasn't even aware of the sex pest claims until Denby's posts. Also I can confirm that Denby is his own person, he has been in voice with Id and other folks, myself included, and spoken together many times. the Cock's Shotgun mod is also a separate person. The only known sockpuppet in the discord was Hikkiari.
theyre all dark id actually.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Spanish Manlove posted:

This is boring now

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

This is boring now
yea it got really boring when the guys who were in the discord server came in here to cry about something or other.

anyway if speedball is provably not a sex pest that guy should get banned for repeating a false claim as if its fact. itd be one thing if he said 'i heard' or w/e or 'i thought' but just saying it straight up is weird as hell

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I really hope goons can organically drop it and not make it a pillar of their online personality like every other instance of this kind of poo poo

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Endorph posted:

yea it got really boring when the guys who were in the discord server came in here to cry about something or other.

anyway if speedball is provably not a sex pest that guy should get banned for repeating a false claim as if its fact. itd be one thing if he said 'i heard' or w/e or 'i thought' but just saying it straight up is weird as hell

yeah this story ending with a moral of "don't make up poo poo to accuse random people in defense of the pathological liar content creator you like" would be good

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

yeah this story ending with a moral of "don't make up poo poo" would be good

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

I really hope goons can organically drop it and not make it a pillar of their online personality like every other instance of this kind of poo poo
god willling youtubers wont pick it up

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
one pleasant about this thread is that the video game chat serves as a substitute for helldumping

anywho I fired up COLOSSAL CAVES ADVENTURE the other day

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

should give the Power Wash 40K DLC a go

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

This is boring now

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Endorph posted:

TDI's most popular LPs dropped at a time where the general target audience of drama youtube was probably still in diapers, I doubt anyone's going to bother picking up on it

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Endorph posted:

hbomberguy used to lp here lol

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

hbomberguy used to lp here lol

I'm sure he's very ashamed of it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

4a ftw.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I'm watching the new senritsu it rules

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That's also the plot to Life is Strange

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Empty Sandwich posted:

last time this came up someone said that he didn't even work at NASA... that was just his favorite shirt. no idea if that's true but it does seem odd they'd let him carry weapons

i want my janitor packing some serious heat so they can tackle some serious stains

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

any time i see this i always wonder what the original line was

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Im still stuck on the 30 dead nazis in my front yard and people actually believing it.

HOW

HOW DO YOU READ THAT AND BELIEVE IT?!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
PEI is dangerous, there are jellyfish sometimes

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Slotducks posted:

Im still stuck on the 30 dead nazis in my front yard and people actually believing it.

HOW

HOW DO YOU READ THAT AND BELIEVE IT?!

in prince edward island

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
this guy was a bigger statistical outlier than the Murder She Wrote lady

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

chrono cross is, indeed,a good game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Feels Villeneuve posted:

any time i see this i always wonder what the original line was

"The bitch went psycho. September 2000."

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Pirate Radar posted:

Has anyone figured out if he says his name like it’s French for woods or if his name is John Boys

he pronounces it like boyce

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

What happens when a pathological liar tells one of the most outlandish lies and it's received without outright derision?

Is that the worlds largest dopamine hit?

mother fucker had a dead nazi with a butcher knife in his face in his kitchen oh my goodness

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i remember watching the Bob Beamon bit in the jon bois vid and being legit confused as to how many people in the comments had never heard of Bob Beamon

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
to be fair one of my favorite things to read growing up was those "greatest moments in sports history" books so i had definitely heard of him lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Blarghalt posted:

You snap their neck anyway for playing Chrono Cross

chrono cross is good, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Slotducks posted:

What happens when a pathological liar tells one of the most outlandish lies and it's received without outright derision?

Is that the worlds largest dopamine hit?

mother fucker had a dead nazi with a butcher knife in his face in his kitchen oh my goodness

I don't know.