Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The Wokestone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I hope they remaster 9 some day, would be nice to finally play it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/business/status/1765658740231942503?t=tkhOEFIvzwkz1PhH32Sq2g&s=19
Saw that coming

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Mr Hootington posted:

The upcoming console release of the original STALKER games has changed the spelling of "chernobyl" to "chornbyl" lol

I understand gamers that get mad about devs reducing titty sizes now

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Really enjoying the Bot planets in Helldivers + the patch changes, this laser cannon is the tits

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Sergiy Grygorovych is almost certainly a slava sonnenrad guy. Nevertheless, or perhaps because of this, Stalker 2 is going to rip.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
you can glitch it so that all 4 helldivers get into a single pod on the ship and I was lolling imagining the helldiver who pushes this a cost saving efficiency measure who then has to share a pod with every other guy he hosed over

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I hope they remaster 9 some day, would be nice to finally play it

It's on Steam and there's an HD mod if that helps

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

free market bich

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I know it was posted before but hell yea

Happy other people will be able to play such a good game

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/JezCorden/status/1765484931059261509

what the gently caress miKKKro$$$haft!!!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
that doesn't mean it's not coming soon, it just means it will be a bad port

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

TontoCorazon posted:

I know it was posted before but hell yea

Happy other people will be able to play such a good game

adding it to The List

I will never play most of the poo poo on the list unfortunately

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Yesssssssssssss

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Really enjoying the Bot planets in Helldivers + the patch changes, this laser cannon is the tits

yeah totally its not like the devs just broke enemy spawns and made the game unplayable on helldive because of "balance"

but they've earned a ton of goodwill over the last few weeks so im sure this will be fixed quickly

welp

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Bro Dad posted:

yeah totally its not like the devs just broke enemy spawns and made the game unplayable on helldive because of "balance"

but they've earned a ton of goodwill over the last few weeks so im sure this will be fixed quickly

welp

the devs are right

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

the devs are right

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Bro Dad posted:

welp

Legit don't know what you're talking about because I play with people that communicate and understand the game sorry if you're not having fun but I am

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Devs trolling obnoxious gamers is the best I wish every dev told nerds to frig off

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Making Helldivers unwinnable is actually entirely appropriate to its adoption of Starship Troopers as an aesthetic

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

The ceo has already said that the devs in question will be reeducated

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

Making Helldivers unwinnable is actually entirely appropriate to its adoption of Starship Troopers as an aesthetic

they barely nerfed the three strongest items and buffed a bunch of other stuff, game is far from unwinnable

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I love to quote a person saying they're enjoying something with "No!!! You're not!!!"

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I love to quote a person saying they're enjoying something with "No!!! You're not!!!"

No you don't

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
gently caress, I don't!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

the infamous Reverse Stancil

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Bro Dad posted:

welp

this nerd slapfight is literally incomprehensible to me. a pack of howler monkeys screeching at each other in rage. why? no idea, only the anger translates

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

alarumklok posted:

this nerd slapfight is literally incomprehensible to me. a pack of howler monkeys screeching at each other in rage. why? no idea, only the anger translates

They made the Railgun less powerful in Safe mode that's it

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

they barely nerfed the three strongest items and buffed a bunch of other stuff, game is far from unwinnable

yeah I'm not really commenting on whatever reddit stuff was posted upthread I'm just saying if the long-term narrative arc of the game is that the humans just keep losing every planet on the meta-campaign map even as all the in-game exhortations tell you WE'RE GOING TO FIGHT! ONWARD TO VICTORY! that would be a pitch perfect emulation of the work it's based on

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

yeah I'm not really commenting on whatever reddit stuff was posted upthread I'm just saying if the long-term narrative arc of the game is that the humans just keep losing every planet on the meta-campaign map even as all the in-game exhortations tell you WE'RE GOING TO FIGHT! ONWARD TO VICTORY! that would be a pitch perfect emulation of the work it's based on

for sure. its pretty cool that we can lose the war. it happened a bunch of times in the first game too

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Yeah they just did an announcement that the Bots took the planet the mechs are supposed to be manufactured on and if they keep it it will delay the launch to players. Pretty cool!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Less than 20 hours away from the new fortnite season and the battlepass hasn't leaked. Impressive. They may pull it off this time.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Less than 20 hours away from the new fortnite season and the battlepass hasn't leaked. Impressive. They may pull it off this time.

I got the TV back bling so I have completed this season's battlepass to my satisfaction

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I got the TV back bling so I have completed this season's battlepass to my satisfaction

Did you get the bird emote?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Did you get the bird emote?

oh yeah baby

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Had my eye on this game, looks pretty cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTHXSjFQAKI

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

big mean giraffe posted:

Devs trolling obnoxious gamers is the best I wish every dev told nerds to frig off

seems like the biggest perk of being a game dev to me

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

TontoCorazon posted:

Had my eye on this game, looks pretty cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTHXSjFQAKI

the demo was v good but kinda short game has great flow reminded me a lot of the gameboy game drill dozer

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Epic said gently caress it and dropped season 2 keyart with the new everything lol
https://twitter.com/FortniteGame/status/1765754387559780482?t=pv9shO7ZijCeYkAGqC4dFw&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Demigod jonesy