Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

cholo cross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Slotducks posted:

Im still stuck on the 30 dead nazis in my front yard and people actually believing it.

HOW

HOW DO YOU READ THAT AND BELIEVE IT?!

Oh yeah sorry if I missed it somewhere but is there text of the original claim? Or did he say that in a discord voice channel?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Slotducks posted:

What happens when a pathological liar tells one of the most outlandish lies and it's received without outright derision?

Is that the worlds largest dopamine hit?

mother fucker had a dead nazi with a butcher knife in his face in his kitchen oh my goodness
the worlds largest dopamine hit will be in 6 hours when anyone who keeps talking about this starts getting probed, op

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

in prince edward island

im prince edward island

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i liked the jon bois thing where he made every incoming draft class in nba2k 5 feet tall with 0 ratings and it ends up with nerlins noel winning mvp like five years in a row because he's the only real nba player left

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
He will not have a dopamine hit because he died. Rip.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

He will not have a dopamine hit because he died. Rip.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
im having a dopamine hit..... at finishing klonoa 2 lunatea's veil on the x box series x!!!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Dongicus posted:

cholo cross

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

lobster shirt posted:

i liked the jon bois thing where he made every incoming draft class in nba2k 5 feet tall with 0 ratings and it ends up with nerlins noel winning mvp like five years in a row because he's the only real nba player left

I enjoyed the adventures of Clarence BEEFTANK

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They say dying is the greatest dopamine hit of all

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I started a new SMT4 file since I have plenty of time to game for a while, not sure if I'll finish but that's not really the point. Soundtrack still goes hard as balls tho, god drat

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I'll give you dopes a mean hit!!!

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
chrono cross has many interesting characters such as a mermaid who has a german accent and a gay dog

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Do you pronounce this in French like Hank Hill, or more like the "oh poo poo waddup" style?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

& this is absolutely the hardest start to a megaten game I can remember. Enemies sprint at you in the tutorial area even if you out level them, and they can easily send you to hell. I can see why my friends new to the series just dropped it lol

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

chrono cross has many interesting characters such as a mermaid who has a german accent and a gay dog

quote:

Kato described the character creation process: "Take Pierre, for example: we started off by saying we wanted a wacko fake hero like Tata from Trigger. We also said things like 'we need at least one powerful mom', 'no way we're gonna go without a twisted brat', and so on so forth."

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
at least one powerful mom lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Spanish Manlove posted:

Do you pronounce this in French like Hank Hill, or more like the "oh poo poo waddup" style?

i say it like boyce

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

john boys

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

hatty posted:

They say dying is the greatest dopamine hit of all

"When you die, your brain releases a rush of endorphins."

*posts gif of a brain scan from a medical drama*

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
klonoa 2's japanese title is "the thing the world wished to forget"..... drat. hosed up

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
its cool that all the weird dark id discord ppl coming in here are posting like they survived some huge battle. yeah i was there. saw it all. ill never be the same. lol. guess there's a reason they fell for it

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

"Moms are tough."
-Final Fantasy XIII

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
hideo yoshizawa's resume of Ninja Gaiden, Klonoa, and Mr. Driller..... my god.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

absolutely anything posted:

its cool that all the weird dark id discord ppl coming in here are posting like they survived some huge battle. yeah i was there. saw it all. ill never be the same. lol. guess there's a reason they fell for it

I've seen claims you people wouldn't believe... russian nazis on fire on the front lawn of my house in PEI... I watched my wife glitter in the dark near the ICE headquarters. All those moments will be lost in time, like tendies in trash... Time to die

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

How long we've been posting together, brother?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Everything needs one

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Moms ftw

cardinale
Jul 11, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

& this is absolutely the hardest start to a megaten game I can remember. Enemies sprint at you in the tutorial area even if you out level them, and they can easily send you to hell. I can see why my friends new to the series just dropped it lol
And on the first boss if you're unlucky you get Walter sabotaging you with agi, lol

That one boss theme with the tubular bells absolutely slaps

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Pirate Radar posted:

Oh yeah sorry if I missed it somewhere but is there text of the original claim? Or did he say that in a discord voice channel?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=4055683&pagenumber=14&perpage=40#post538165574

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

this

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

You've got the classic archtypes - Tank, DPS, Healer, Powerful Mom.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

*1000 yard stare in a wwi field hospital” ive… been… lied.. to

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

klonoa 2's japanese title is "the thing the world wished to forget"..... drat. hosed up

The devs really didn't need to be so hard on themselves. It's a pretty good game if you ask me.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Dandywalken posted:

You've got the classic archtypes - Tank, DPS, Healer, Powerful Mom.

There's a rpgmaker game called Jimmy and the pulsating mass that actually had a mom class. She was immune to all illnesses because moms don't get sick. Game owned but it's hard to recommend.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

JordanKai posted:

The devs really didn't need to be so hard on themselves. It's a pretty good game if you ask me.

its a good platformer. always wished more people did that kind of 2d/3d style. bug!-likes. maybe it was hard to make those after Mario 64 happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

really queer Christmas posted:

There's a rpgmaker game called Jimmy and the pulsating mass that actually had a mom class. She was immune to all illnesses because moms don't get sick. Game owned but it's hard to recommend.

better go LP it