Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Louisgod posted:

trump was born in new york, moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Some guy drilled a hole in my jaw and used a ratchet to screw a piece of metal into it. Do not recommend

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Some guy drilled a hole in my jaw and used a ratchet to screw a piece of metal into it. Do not recommend

You are a cyborg now

I have to have the same thing done sooner or later

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

cool plate in your head

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

two big macs or a large deluxe pizza or one good vegetarian meal

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

getting the cyanide capsule ready early. that’s smart

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
he's a pittsborg

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Mustached Demon posted:

oh yeah seed oils are a big no no according to the pseudoscience crowd

When did that happen and are olives considered seeds?

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I love carnivore communities because every post is "I haven't stopped making GBS threads since I started this diet and my teeth/fingernails/hair have begun to fall off, I feel great!"

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

oh god it's the sotu tonight

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I went out last night and ran into a guy I sorta know who has been posting a lot about how seed oils are bad. Every time I've seen him irl he's usually on cocaine

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

DoombatINC posted:

thats like sixty dollars of mcdonalds food

i am harry posted:

this is about $100 in fast food today lmao

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Vaxxed?

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

RVWinkle posted:

Olive oil is a vegetable oil and Popeye's gf

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

At this point a large percentage of the electorate is just old people screaming DONT GET MAD AT ME while voting for the worst people possible

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Biden is gonna call Trump a loser tonight

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

RVWinkle posted:

These motherfuckers don't eat any vegetables at all.

Carnivores will tell you that the healthiest thing you can do is eat raw ground beef without any seasoning

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

RVWinkle posted:

within the last few years, part of the alpha male manly men eat meat fad

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
My father ate red meat and bacon all day every single day and lived to a ripe age of 47

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
[to the sixteen year old kid being forced to smile for my $2 tip]

uhhh yeah @RealOilRspctr says olive oil will kill me so please go ask the chef....

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Red meat and red wine that's how I'm gonna live to be 95

edit lol at that oil card. Why even go out to eat if you gotta deal with all that

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
yesterday in the all employees webcast Dave Calhoun said "we've got a lot of poo poo to fix" and then ten seconds later the webcast ended. I wonder if he was told to stop talking lol.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

i imagine seed oil's offense is biology terms like how it's a buncha endosperm [eating it will make you gay lmoa] like how soybeans make you feminine because they have phytoestrogen in them

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

You're not supposed to get nuggets, a burger, and fries in one go

Who normalized that

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Joementum posted:

[to the sixteen year old kid being forced to smile for my $2 tip]

uhhh yeah @RealOilRspctr says olive oil will kill me so please go ask the chef....

lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

yesterday in the all employees webcast Dave Calhoun said "we've got a lot of poo poo to fix" and then ten seconds later the webcast ended. I wonder if he was told to stop talking lol.

he's right.

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Who normalized that

the president. problem?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

seedoilrebellion.com

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Who normalized that

are you even american

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

holtemon posted:

edit lol at that oil card. Why even go out to eat if you gotta deal with all that

How else are you supposed to get food if you think cooking is beta?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

ArmedZombie posted:

he's right.

oh yeah he's totally right. but the people who hold the company purse strings just want to pay out dividends lol

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I can't eat these oils

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

holtemon posted:

if you don't go out to eat you don't get to yell at people who are required to listen to youabout your weird internet diet

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

DoombatINC posted:

i recently walked by a mcdonalds while i was feeling peckish and then i discovered (a) you arent allowed to see the price of a hamburger when youre not in the store unless you install their app and sign up for a mcdonalds account (b) i cannot afford a dollar menu cheeseburger at mcdonalds

yeah the dollar menu is dead
the only cheap way I know these days is the 2 for $3 menu which has many great choices:
1. McDouble
2. McChicken
3. Small Fries

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

holtemon posted:

to be a pain in the rear end to the kitchen staff. A lot of people get off on making other people jump through hoops for them

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

holtemon posted:

like i'm vegan so i'm very used to having to ask the server to check on stuff for my meal but i would never in a million years think i could do into a restaurant and expect them to avoid using vegetable oil

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
seed nutz

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Mustached Demon posted:

oh yeah seed oils are a big no no according to the pseudoscience crowd
but did he touch the receipt paper? we must know!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Brian Jack joined my Campaign in 2016, and he has diligently worked by my side for the last 8 years, serving with distinction as my White House Political Director in helping to enact our America First agenda that delivered historic results for the American People. Recently, the wonderful Congressman from Brian’s Home District, Drew Ferguson, announced his retirement. Brian has been thinking about running to succeed Drew, as he has always sought to accomplish incredible things for Georgia and our Country. I encourage Brian, a Fayette County native, to go for it, pursue his dream, and run for Congress. He represents a New Generation of Leadership, and he will be a GREAT Congressman, working closely with me and other Republicans to fix the damage Joe Biden has done to our Country. Brian is a man of Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity, and will never let the fabulous people of Georgia’s 3rd Congressional District down. Should he decide to run, Brian Jack has my Complete and Total Endorsement!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Who normalized that

Excuse me allow me to introduce you to the Wendy's Biggie Bag