Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:

Tree Bucket posted:

I'm considering it. Just gotta learn drawing boats first.

A boat's just a duck without wings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Emzedoh posted:

Argh argh I've been calling Sludge Knight Slime Princess, brain sort your poo poo out >:

A cuter and so far more appropriate name

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Emzedoh posted:

Isawa, you loving numpty.

Man, Ootsuki is really shrewd. Too bad his henchmen are about as smart as the rocks they dig.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

cant cook creole bream posted:

Man, Ootsuki is really shrewd. Too bad his henchmen are about as smart as the rocks they dig.

Numakawa isn't so bad, but Isawa is thick as a yard of lard.

I'm being harsh, he's really just a bit of a big kid.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Shaking lemur butt posted:

A boat's just a duck without wings.

You mean, a penguin??

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:
Yeah like a penguin without fins.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Ahh the noble thalassowary. Its terrestrial ancestors ate mostly fruit; the thalassowary lives off spite.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Tiger, Tiger - interlude

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Lunar Maladies

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
Humans can be allergic to silver. My cousin is. And he's not a werewolf... Right? :ohdear:

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

mycatscrimes posted:

Humans can be allergic to silver. My cousin is. And he's not a werewolf... Right? :ohdear:

Well, silver is anti microbial so if your cousin isn’t a werewolf he’s gotta be a microbe, sorry you had to find out this way.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Tree Bucket posted:

Ahh the noble thalassowary. Its terrestrial ancestors ate mostly fruit; the thalassowary lives off spite.

“In Australia, we ruled with land power," the Duke said. "Here, we must scrabble for sea power. This is your inheritance, Paul.”

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

The Vagabond of Limbo

Twenty-four-hour sandwich service. The ultimate depravity.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
wait do reptiles often have tentacles with suckers on them?

this sounds more like the cephalopod quarter, Axle, you rube

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

The Upside-down Women D:

One Day Outing Foreman chapter 32: Soup Soaking

Truth and reconciliation.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Sweetness And Lightning

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

SOUBOUTEI
MUST
BE
DESTROYED

Sus

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
For a second I thought she opened a door in Souboutei to reveal the prime minister's residence. Makes as much sense as anything else it does :shrug:

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
I bet Slime Duchess wishes she could armour up and sword dragons, any task with a moral imperative and clear win condition. Poor girl is floundering in the real world.
Sludge Knight: Gomorrah & Namekuji Part One

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Velvet Gewgaw

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

SimonChris posted:

Velvet Gewgaw

Oh snap, The Residents are going on a new tour!

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Squidster posted:

Hyouge Mono Ceremony 61: Let's Go Crazy

So the mighty Master Rikyu wants out of the game of thrones? I wonder if anyone here predicted this development?

The Dragon, the Hero and the Courier Episode 31.3: volume 5 release bonus

Humans.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Remember kids, always taste things before touching them!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

SimonChris posted:

Velvet Gewgaw

No, no, no! I forget the exact order but I know that sight is definitely the last one, you're going to get Prince Alexander killed this way!

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Squidster posted:

Never have I felt so represented by a comic

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Lavender Jack

Feels a little cheap to set up such a huge shake-up to the status quo and then immediately juke it with no consequences, but there's a certain amount of re-establishing the characters and story here. It's a little jarring as an archival reader but there would have been a lapse in posting between the two seasons and I guess Schkade wanted a refresher course for readers over the break, but it still feels more like a habit from print comics.

the holy poopacy has a new favorite as of 20:47 on Mar 7, 2024

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Were you guys aware that back in 2017 Margaret Atwood (yes, that Margaret Atwood) made a really really bad furry superhero comic that ran for three issues?

And that the driving plot is that the villain wants to give his super serum to his lab rats so he can gently caress them?

And there's cat facts!

please look at this poo poo

(this technically follows the rules of PYF because this garbage is hilariously entertainingly bad. :colbert:)

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Blarghalt posted:

(this technically follows the rules of PYF because this garbage is hilariously entertainingly bad. :colbert:)

Most of this thread is people posting good comics (apart from Wizard Master) so I'm always down to have some absolutely terrible ones in the mix

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

I've considered posting a Let's Read of it in BSS since it's only three issues because you really do have to see this poo poo in its totality to appreciate the insanity

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Look, some people got really horny for Gadget and settled for fanart. Here's a brave soul who decided that wasn't gonna be enough

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Lunar Maladies

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Kit Walker posted:

Most of this thread is people posting good comics (apart from Wizard Master) so I'm always down to have some absolutely terrible ones in the mix

Considering how threads for bad webcomics have gone in the past this feels like it's flirting with disaster.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Blarghalt posted:

I won't and you can't make me :colbert:

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Blarghalt posted:

Shan't

Aaggh that dialog is uniquely bad

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Blarghalt I insist you keep posting this poo poo

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

fritz posted:

Lunar Maladies

Well, that was quick.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Emzedoh posted:

Well, that was quick.
Yeah I'm honestly shocked it was that easy.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

loving hell that final panel

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Sweetness And Lightning

And that’s it for me posting Sweetness and Lightning! The series goes on past this point, the main series follows the Inuzukas and Kotori through Kotori’s high school graduation, with bonus chapters in the last volumes that fill in even more details and follow Tsumugi all the way to college. I really love this series, and I hope that some of y’all have liked it a ton too. As I mentioned previously, if you want to see all the chapters I skipped, and all the chapters after this one, you can purchase the series digitally through either the publisher’s official website or chapter by chapter through Inkr, and you can get physical copies wherever manga are sold!

I might be back to post more, I have a few series (both manga and western comics) that I’m bouncing around in my brain. If I do decide to keep posting, I hope y’all enjoy, and if not I’ll still be around and lurking until the end of days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

Sweetness & Lightning rocks, thanks for posting