Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
There’s also the new Nier clone made by a Korean dev that have been glommed onto by the gamergate crowd. Who knows if it will be good, the dev only made gacha butt games in the past, but Lies of P surprised me so who knows it may turn out good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

A game with the gameplay of Nier and a focus on butts… it could work.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Quite obviously a winning idea imo.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

What was the episode wehre they did a parody of the lovely audio in their early episodes?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

What was the episode wehre they did a parody of the lovely audio in their early episodes?

that was the episode labeled 06-02-16-----3-29-24 dot wav hop this heps

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/ambercrollo/status/1765976068530581927?t=2kuMKJDpHxtNKEZBS0r3fw&s=19

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj1v_ROyGGM

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Mar 8, 2024

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

🙏

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
All the ways Germans are wrong and Will picks the entirely reasonable “taxi driver didn’t want me vaping in the back of his car”, then goes immediately in to a parody article about Kier Starmer. All good content, does confirm that no matter how bad Germans are, New Yorkers remain the worst.

Mesopotamia fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Mar 8, 2024

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Kingdom of the Christman Skull

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Mesopotamia posted:

All the ways Germans are wrong and Will picks the entirely reasonable “taxi driver didn’t want me vaping in the back of his car”, then goes immediately in to a parody article about Kier Starmer. All good content, does confirm that no matter how bad Germans are, New Yorkers remain the worst.

People complaining about vaping are fascists and opressors

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

The Starmer-Ice T story that Will reads at the start of the show is just a parody article someone made up on Twitter, it didn't actually happen. We need a public apology from the Chapo research intern and really the whole Chapo team for sloppy journalism.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Civilized Fishbot posted:

The Starmer-Ice T story that Will reads at the start of the show is just a parody article someone made up on Twitter, it didn't actually happen. We need a public apology from the Chapo research intern and really the whole Chapo team for sloppy journalism.

Wtf...Too good to be true.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Civilized Fishbot posted:

No it's true. The story that it's a parody is the parody

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

No it's true. The story that it's a parody is the parody

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
do I hear triple parody? going once... going twice...

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
It's parodies all the way down.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Kingdom of the Christman Skull

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
That must have been a bad stroke

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
a quick google suggests it's often to repair damage done by the emergency surgery / not the stroke itself (but sometimes it's the stroke or both)

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
drat no Oscar Movie Mindset this year?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Who cares about the Oscars?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I want to see some actress go on a rant about how MeToo failed because Barbie won't win best picture

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

i say swears online posted:

I want to see some actress go on a rant about how MeToo failed because Barbie won't win best picture

Weird

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

maybe kimmel will do the whole show as karl malone, iunno

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

i say swears online posted:

Amy Schumer, come on down!

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

pangstrom posted:

a quick google suggests it's often to repair damage done by the emergency surgery / not the stroke itself (but sometimes it's the stroke or both)

Matt is finally becoming a cyborg

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Cached Money posted:

Matt is finally becoming a cyborg

i'd like to think he feels like a gladiator who had to undergo trepanning

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

prayers up for the absolute boy

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

This fall….The Christmanator

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The Ice T story may be not true, but what it says about Starmer is true.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gonzo McFee posted:

The Ice T story may be not true,

It’s true.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Cabby wouldn’t let me blow dank clouds :mad:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It’s just vapor bro it’s not a combustible product lmao idiot

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
People who vape have literally no concept of how annoying it is/they are

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Heath posted:

People who vape have literally no concept of how annoying it is/they are

it's insane. they are the most addicted people on earth and they have no conception of how weird and crazy it looks. every 5 seconds they are fumbling with a little plastic pacifier and puffing. I was at a wedding where the groom literally had to hide one in his suit so they could suck on it every time there was a lull in wedding photos.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I don't find it that annoying, as a non-vaper.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

People who vapes in the same way people smoke cigarettes, outside, are fine. It's the weirdos who assume restrictions against cigarettes don't apply to them because their cigarette is plastic instead of paper.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Terrible Opinions posted:

People who vapes in the same way people smoke cigarettes, outside, are fine. It's the weirdos who assume restrictions against cigarettes don't apply to them because their cigarette is plastic instead of paper.

This is my default behavior, but everybody I know vapes indoors now, whether it’s weed or nicotine, because the vape isn’t the same as smoke, and it just isn’t comparable in terms of what it leaves behind.

I have been to a few parties in the neighborhood where nobody who owns the home vapes, but it is apparently socially acceptable to vape on the dance floor (the dining room) locally anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
So the UK center-left is made up of TCOTs who are still complaining about what they think is gangsta rap? That explains a lot.