Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
had this sitting on my bedside table for a while now. no time like the present, i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

aw gently caress, he's been gone since March 1 and it was a bad fall where he hurt his head

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Martman posted:

the dark id was akira toriyama all along.......

it should have been you

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Rip....
https://twitter.com/exalinexcels/status/1765953073783144927

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
what's everyone's favorite dq enemy design. mine is healslime

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Feels Villeneuve posted:

what's everyone's favorite dq enemy design.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Feels Villeneuve posted:

hornbeet

look at this gently caress he's wonderful

Nitnen
Jul 29, 2011
i logged off for a few days, has TDI come back as a ghost yet to explain everything

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Southern Cassowary posted:

hornbeet

look at this gently caress he's wonderful

Great Sabrecub will always be my favorite because 5 is the game that really hooked me and I love the lil cat buddy

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Nitnen posted:

i logged off for a few days, has TDI come back as a ghost yet to explain everything

:confused: no idea what your talking about mate.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
it was right in the middle of the TDI situation the other day but i finally got the true ending of Picayune Dreams and i would like to correctly thank Ibram Gaunt for getting me to pick it up. its good

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

lmao at this again

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
I’m really fuckin bummed about Toriyama

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Nitnen posted:

That’s your mistake: never log off. If you hadn’t logged off you would know that you missed absolutely nothing of importance.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Feels Villeneuve posted:

my initial exposure was via dragon warrior monsters on the gameboy and thus all my knowledge of their names is hosed Up because they only had a few letters to work with

but I enjoy the roundness of a simple slime

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Catching up half-assedly and lol on casting youtubers and not even getting one that's better than the previous bad voice actor you had for the half assed dub 20 years ago

Also now picturing somehow Brandon Rogers as Kiryu. Was kinda wild to discover his own stuff is even more of an insane profane cartoon character than the literal demon who swears and kills and fucks to a degree impressive even among actual demons.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

sham hatwitch is world class

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

rip toriyama

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

good dog

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Akira Toriyama is loving DEAD

via abc news (australia)

e for text:

quote:

Dragon Ball is one of the best-selling and most influential manga titles of all times[...]

It features a boy named Son Goku who increases his powers by collecting magical balls containing dragons to help him and his allies in a fight to protect the Earth from evil enemies.

Mx. has a new favorite as of 12:17 on Mar 8, 2024

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

RIP to the creator of a generation-defining work

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Or any of his other botanical horrors

Plant MONSTER. has a new favorite as of 16:21 on Mar 8, 2024

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

my initial exposure was via dragon warrior monsters on the gameboy and thus all my knowledge of their names is hosed Up because they only had a few letters to work with

yeah i'm always having to be like "what the gently caress is a hackasaurus that's a battlerex"

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

prayer group posted:

it was right in the middle of the TDI situation the other day but i finally got the true ending of Picayune Dreams and i would like to correctly thank Ibram Gaunt for getting me to pick it up. its good

:cheerdoge:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

RIP to a real legend

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I think he just fell and hit his head. goes to show how scary a bad fall can be as you grow older

Don't have to be old. I know a guy who slipped getting out of the shower at like, 28, and now he has a big dent on the right side of his forehead and such bad impulse control its mostly wrecked his life. Also has no sense of smell.

Pirate Radar posted:

That’s your mistake: never log off. If you hadn’t logged off you would know that you missed absolutely nothing of importance.

Never Don't Post.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Nitnen posted:

You should stay logged off

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

but I enjoy the roundness of a simple slime

Same. I put so many hours into that guy it Tetris effected me and I'd hear the music when the room was quiet. My ultimate achievement was this:

The goldslime. I bred it with an insane plus value, so it had maxed out defense and near max speed, in addition to knowing heal all, res all, that spell that boosted all, and hellblaze. It trivialized the AI control only monster tournament because it was basically an unkillable tank that made the rest of my party unkillable, and randomly wiped the entire enemy team. It was the first time I ever truly broke a game over my knee. And I'm pretty sure it was a direct descendant of my very first plain, basic slime.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it was great breeding one of those things with like a kingslime or spotslime, so it would keep the species and inherit half the stats from each parent

goldslimes are meant to have like 10hp at level 100 or something. when they have like 450hp it gets a bit silly

dunno why they changed name from gemslime though

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Goldslime is a great design. I love monsters that are mostly floating shapes.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Was going to finish up Cold Steel IV after Rebirth but now I think I gotta go and finish DQXI first.

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...

Feels Villeneuve posted:

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
Was the new Dragon Quest Monsters on Switch any good?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Nitnen posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a clean rapsheet... spoiled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
I wouldn't say spoiled. Baptized maybe.