Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

steinrokkan posted:

I love my unused industrial kitchen, except when my large adult husband puts his head through the ceiling #normalAmericanthings

I’m sad the Iraq model home joke from Arrested Development hasn’t made it into this meme yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

steinrokkan posted:

I love my unused industrial kitchen, except when my large adult husband puts his head through the ceiling #normalAmericanthings

Maybe they borrowed Zuckerberg's kitchen so he looks like a large adult husband.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

digital penitence posted:

LOL Rep. Troy Nehls (TX of course) what a complete clown

It's a good thing his bow tie is in the colours of the US flag. Otherwise I might have questioned how much he truly loves America.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

hahahaha "HIS VERY CALM AND NICE OPPONENT"

my favorite genre of Trump tweets, just flamboyantly "now call me back and tell me the exact opposite of everything you just said"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah it's such a perfectly thought out solution to the problem of "we must wear a tie, but we also must all wear our TRUMP MUGSHOT T-SHIRTS and a regular tie would cover it up"

Black bow tie would look too "chippendale", better make it an American flag! :911:

e: I wonder what percent of them are just wearing it because it's the uniform, and what percent actually think that confronting Biden with Trump's mugshot is some kind of psychological warfare, like GAZE UPON THE FACE OF YOUR CRIMES, THOU WEAPONIZER OF JUSTICE!!! :byodood: like the "say her name" pins

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
aaaaaa

E: Wait, why is goofy there?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Frank Frank posted:

aaaaaa

"drat you live like this?"

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Frank Frank posted:

aaaaaa

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/drat-bitch-you-live-like-this

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol another good jobs report, 275k in February

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

what is up with the Dandy movement in modern conservatism

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Three Olives posted:

I'm just like you, from my spotless large custom millwork eat in kitchen, Sub-Zero paneled fridge, to my $800 Apple Watch, I'm know the struggles that inflation is putting on your breakfast budget.

This is very clearly just some model home they rented out for the hour in some urban-sprawl new development. It's the one that currently serves as the sales office right when you drive through the gate you opened with the code the Real Estate Agent gave you. You can tell it's not even WASP-occupied because there isn't a "Live, Laugh, Love" sign surrounded by Walmart printed family-portrait-on-canvas (unframed) prints all around it anywhere. This is peak Republican. The racism and stack of burning books is all just out of frame.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Does anyone you know keep a kitchen that empty?

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
haha the dumbshit yelling guy got arrested:

wtf only $50?

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

saintonan posted:

don't be a slob, clean as you cook?

Place is clearly lived in - look at the base trim under the bar - but they definitely removed almost everything for the photo shoot

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

jan6ers: HEY WAIT WE WERE JUST DISRUPTING CONGRESS, THAT'S 50BUX RIGHT? HERE YA GO LOLOL

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

TheBuilder posted:

what is up with the Dandy movement in modern conservatism

Dude is no dandy.

A true dandy wouldn't stoop to wearing a clearly clip on tie.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Beefed Owl posted:

I know this is from quite a few pages back but according to my grandfather who was part of JFK's secret service detail JFK was very much the same way which is why he was such a an effective politician because when you were one-on-one with him he made you feel like you were best friends
I first heard this about Bill Clinton.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

at last, all became perfectly beige

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hirayuki posted:

It's pretty much the definition of "politician"

Oddly enough Trump is a nightmare to people in his immediate orbit, yet they all cling to him like limpets thinking they'll get rich by Trump osmosis like Gary the Bodyman (shh don't ask what happened to him in the end)

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
still loling they did this with a woman in a kitchen.

When American Idol does acting

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Data Graham posted:

It's pretty much the definition of "politician"

Oddly enough Trump is a nightmare to people in his immediate orbit, yet they all cling to him like limpets thinking they'll get rich by Trump osmosis like Gary the Bodyman (shh don't ask what happened to him in the end)

Like the call of the void, anyone in the same room as Pmurt thinks "this loving idiot got this rich? I can fleece him"

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Data Graham posted:

jan6ers: HEY WAIT WE WERE JUST DISRUPTING CONGRESS, THAT'S 50BUX RIGHT? HERE YA GO LOLOL

Turns out all those Jan 6th guys should have just paid the 50bux and they would have been sent free

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Grey Cat posted:

B-bububuut house dress code!
Speaking of which, MSNBC pointed out that hats are very much prohibited on the floor, positing that Mike Johnson was too scared of MTG to tell her to take hers off. (They then proceeded to call it trashy and out of date, :lol:.)

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

saintonan posted:

Never use it.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

I don't trust any family with a kitchen that clean and empty

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Hirayuki posted:

Speaking of which, MSNBC pointed out that hats are very much prohibited on the floor, positing that Mike Johnson was too scared of MTG to tell her to take hers off. (They then proceeded to call it trashy and out of date, :lol:.)

I mean they have a point that not wearing hats inside is archaic poo poo nobody should care about.
I won't take a hat off inside, I won't take it off for the national anthem, and I certainly won't take it off in congress.

That said lol, mtg looks like white trash and johnson should have told her to take off her clown costume.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Official GOP Response to SOTU Has Republicans ‘Losing It’

quote:

The performance was so bad that some Republicans watched the high-profile speech with a grimace. A GOP strategist told The Daily Beast that Britt’s delivery quickly became a gossip item Thursday night among operatives connected to Donald Trump—something that could have potential implications for her consideration as a vice presidential pick for the former president.

“Everyone’s loving losing it,” this Republican said, requesting anonymity to discuss private conversations. “It’s one of our biggest disasters ever.”

fuckingtest
Mar 31, 2001

Just evolving, you know?
Right Here, Right Now.

kazil posted:

lol it's literally the calm hitler comic

I got permabanned (10+ year acct) from reddit for quoting thic comic. At least I still have this dead gay forum.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

:yooge: I AM VERY NICE AND CALM

:yooge: ANYWAY THAT loving BIRDBRAIN BITCH NIKKI HALEY IS A LOSER

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Hirayuki posted:

It's true; I sort of blundered into him while he was campaigning back the early 90s and his charisma was kind of amazing. I was a card carrying young Republican at the time.

Wellstone was like that too.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

"LOOK AT ME, DADDY! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! LOOK AT WHAT A GOOD BOY I AM!"

Pathetic.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
their floor is made of some sort of feces that they mop or squeegee around

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
how did these types get away with calling everyone else triggered snowflakes for soo long?

does it not count as triggered whining if you do it all day long for years, and years, but then say something mean during the triggered whine

nice loophole

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
SOTU speech is gathering comments internationally, turns out Biden is actually old:

https://yle-fi.translate.goog/a/74-20078268?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

"Massive preparation made Biden look 'wide awake'"

"Biden clearly wanted to refute the claims that he is a confused and frail old man, says Maria Lindén, a researcher at the Foreign Policy Institute"

"It's good for Biden that he managed to be dynamic in such a significant speech and seemed very clearly awake while his opponent calls him Sleepy Joe."

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

lol lol lol
the prez is in the hole

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Whybird posted:

lol lol lol
the prez is in the hole

Sell your ugly loving golf course and let the sea reclaim it, Trump.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
If you want evidence of how loving stupid the GOP is, they consider a woman who won a senate seat in DEEP RED Alabama a rising star. Congrats not missing the world's easiest layup, I guess

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
E: I saw that edit!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Gotta figure at this point that Alabama has the most embarrassing senators