Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
mtg commander and unicorn overload

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Still on the Cogmind grind. If I can get a win I'll move on to Qud. Could also possibly start Nioh 2 or Afterimage courtesy of Humble Choice March 2024.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Stalker and Illusion of Gaia.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

is chrono trigger on the switch snes?

dude i fuckin wish. instead theyre gonna remake it in hd-2d lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

unicorn overlord, illusion of gaia, infinite wealth. wife goes out of town tonight so i game

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Persona 3 Reload and Rebirth.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Girlfriend is coming in from out of town late tonight so probably some chill Balatro until then.

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

American McGay posted:

Girlfriend is coming in from out of town late tonight so probably some chill Balatro until then.

name of the man?

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth for the foreseeable future. About to enter the Gongaga Region.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

name of the man?

girlfriend, apparently

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The console port? Lmfao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unicorn Overlord all weekend due to travelling w/friends. Glad I got this demo, Im still overlevelling myself in the first zone before i rescue what's her face. Just unlocked 4 unit formations and thinking of who I should recruit...

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Started up Unicorn Overlord to finish up the battle I was partway through when I stopped playing the demo, but it’ll be Etrian Odyssey 3 for on-the-clock gaming most of the day. After that it’ll be either back on Unicorn Overlord or my desperate attempt to no-life Dragon’s Dogma before the sequel comes out.

That’s assuming I don’t just get hooked on roguelikes again though, I unlocked the Cursed class last time I played ToME which sounds fun…

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

dq1 and maybe dq2 or unicorn overlord

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Might finally start a dragon quest with dqxi

just started this today

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
slay the spire

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

more qud, balatro and eo1. dcss if i die in qud

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

was gonna treat myself with a new game for my birthday this weekend but i think i'll play my copy of dqXI that's been sitting in my backlog instead.

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

I'm gonna be on planes / in airports for the next 24 hours or so and I'm traveling light so will only have the Switch for gaming. Figure I'll try to finish up SMRPG, then might dive into Etrian Odyssey 1 or TotK, as the mood strikes. I should check to see if Illusion of Gaia is in the Switch SNES collection...

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Illusion of Gaia, Nethack until I scream in frustration and then Qud probably

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

is illusion of gaia the club game for this month? that's awesome. i fell off the game club but i might jump in for that one, been a long time since i had to listen to erik complain about bathroom access.

Infinite Wealth for me. been going through all of the bucket list stuff and the rate at which the new party members gain levels keeps sending me back to change their jobs, lol.

probably Baldur's Gate 3 on sunday. my brother and i are about to get to act 2.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

it's a 2-week game until the 20th. roguelikes are all month

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

loadlikes.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

7Rebirth

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lmao

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

7Unbirths.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

this

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

tbh kind of a hosed up way for a bunch of Dudes to talk about the official game club Women's History Month event. but go off I guess

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

tbh kind of a hosed up way for a bunch of Dudes to talk about the official game club Women's History Month event. but go off I guess

lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Rougelikes

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Arch Nemesis posted:

Sorry, it's the av. Brings me back to 2k18.

Now get those tits out. lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

Evil Eagle posted:

Rougelikes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Women be ascending

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I've actually matured a lot since then.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Women be ascending

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Women be ascending

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

doing another hardcore re4make run. im gonna replay this every year forever thank you capcom for perfection

thinking of digging up my 3ds and playing dq8 again :(

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sorry, it's the av. Brings me back to 2k18.

Now get those tits out. lmao

lol. drinking the respect women juice while also supporting the devs by buying the swimsuit DLC.