Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Swerve Joe vs Kingdom 1 1.28%
Hook vs Cage 2 2.56%
Killswitch vs Magic 1 1.28%
Riho vs Stat 4 5.13%
Ospreay vs Kyle 70 89.74%
Total: 78 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

My sources say the death penalty, for being a chud, being considered for Kevin Kelly. I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

shiksa posted:

yeah Jack already sounds way more comfortable talking in the vids of him doing these new japan style promos. I think its a good point, tbh, like you said the stakes are low, its not on live tv, theres not a script, just a few solid minutes to unpack the match in-character

juice Robinson is an example of a guy who got incredibly good at promos just by talking in front of the new japan post match cameras

"206 bones, motherfucker"

Classicst3ve posted:

Now, watch Kevin Kelly get picked up by WWE to call Main Event or Level Up or something and he eagerly accepts. Or maybe Ipmact picks him up. Not sure what other options he's got and his voice won't be coming out of my TV speakers so we're all good.

Perfect timing to go back to so The Rock can make fun of him again

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Jesus, I barely realized Kevin Kelly has sucked for THAT LONG.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I hope he finds what he's looking for, I enjoyed most of his run in AEW and the street fight with Best Friends remains one of the high points of the whole company.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I'm looking forward to Jack to come back (moreso if he becomes a Deathmatch legend he was born to be), but he's still got a long road in regards to his promo. Even these njpw clips it's still pretty bland. He knows what to say, but I just don't feel like his confidence is there at all.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

The Taxman posted:

The EVPs will have to bargain with Johnny TV for the boys, it's out of Dalton's hands

I can picture Johnny TV as a EVP hanger on.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Open Marriage Night posted:

I can picture Johnny TV as a EVP hanger on.

Johnny EVP

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

yea ok posted:

"Burying the lede" (thing i read on politics forum) here that he also gave FTR/BCC 4.75 lol

Well he did say FTR vs BCC was second best of the night.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

gonna say I think this is a real dropped ball by AEW, hope he comes back and has a bigger role

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Whoolighams posted:

gonna say I think this is a real dropped ball by AEW, hope he comes back and has a bigger role

I don't see it unless he wants to tag.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STING 64 posted:

under, i think will/takeshita is gonna be the only 5 with danielson/eddie, bcc/ftr, and the main event falling just short.

lol bingpot

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/aewtogether/status/1717686666775625899

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i thought that was new even though it obviously says october 2023 lol. whatever. big bill kicks rear end

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

yea ok posted:

i thought that was new even though it obviously says october 2023 lol. whatever. big bill kicks rear end

:hai:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

yea ok posted:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

big bill :hai:

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
he is pretty big, yeah

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Big bill not even considered for meat madness! Sad!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
kk has been banned from collision, our long national nightmare is over. lol. lmao.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Meat Madness is about width, not height

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Gauntlet of Girth

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

explosivo posted:

Gauntlet of Girth

i seen that movie

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

yea ok posted:

Yeah, I was wondering why that was reposted, but I guess a reminder that Big Bill does indeed kick rear end is always worth it.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Is Britt injured or just not being booked. I’m not sad she’s not wrestling but I do find it odd as she was so heavily pushed for a while

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Eat My Fuc posted:

Is Britt injured or just not being booked. I’m not sad she’s not wrestling but I do find it odd as she was so heavily pushed for a while

She was injured and is supposedly about ready to return. She was pushed so heavily because she was the biggest women's star in the company.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

She was injured and is supposedly about ready to return. She was pushed so heavily because she was the biggest women's star in the company.

Only because she was on NXT that one time :rolleyes:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
https://twitter.com/RealBrittBaker/status/1766153496275861585

Swerve being catfished by a fake Britt would be pretty funny story point.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Kennel posted:

swerve getting in adam coles face talking about how he seduced cole's girl by buying her google play giftcards and plays obviously ai'ed britt "voicemails" he has

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

If I was Britt i’d cheat on Adam Cole with Swerve without hesitation after watching him stream elden ring and spending an hour in the opening room checking for illusionary walls

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Eat My Fuc posted:

If I was Britt i’d cheat on Adam Cole with Swerve without hesitation after watching him stream elden ring and spending an hour in the opening room checking for illusionary walls

No question. He keeps manually saving his game in Tears of the Kingdom. Like, every five minutes.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

With Toriyama passing, someone has to do some dragonball homage gear in the next week or two. It's too bad Kenny is on the shelf or you know it'd be him.

Get some Keith Lee on my TV, I need a spirit bomb to some jobber.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

The Notorious ZSB posted:

With Toriyama passing, someone has to do some dragonball homage gear in the next week or two. It's too bad Kenny is on the shelf or you know it'd be him.

Keith Lee is also extremely on the shelf unfortunately

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

The Notorious ZSB posted:

It is going to eat Sammy up

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

That one lady from Portugal wore DBZ gear, but then she was a CHUD and was never brought back. RIP

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I’d like to see Acey Romero return dyed pink and start running through the roster until someone like Hook defeats him in honor of Toriyama

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

explosivo posted:

Keith Lee is also extremely on the shelf unfortunately

Yeah i know :sigh:

The Senator Giroux posted:

It is going to eat Sammy up

100% gonna gently caress him up not being able to do so

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Mar 8, 2024

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

shiksa posted:

swerve getting in adam coles face talking about how he seduced cole's girl by buying her google play giftcards and plays obviously ai'ed britt "voicemails" he has

lmao

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
These Britt Baker voicemails keep getting interrupted by Jim Ross doing incredibly vulgar rundowns of an upcoming Dynamite card and Dave Meltzer breaking news about CM Punk getting fat…I didn’t even know those guys hung out

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Kennel posted:

swerve sent the fake britt thousands of dollars in visa gift cards but he doesn’t realize it and he jumps the barrier to try to kill adam cole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Sisal Two-Step posted:

i will NEVER boo dalton castle or the boys