Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

lobster shirt posted:

i do always end up doing galactic genocide in stellaris but its only because there are too many pops in the late game, and wiping them out is the only way to keep game speeds manageable.

thats what they said at nuremburg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
when i play stellaris i get into a war with someone i cant beat then delete the save 60 hours in

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
see you guys in a few

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Al! posted:

see you guys in a few

lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

i do always end up doing galactic genocide in stellaris but its only because there are too many pops in the late game, and wiping them out is the only way to keep game speeds manageable.

Stellaris is funny because everyone thinks of it as the Imperium of Man space hitler game vut Paradox put out data showing that by far the most popular countries were like all some form of egalitarian democracy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Jose posted:

this is what you should post when i say your family shoudl have died at birkenau

many of them did!!!!!!!!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

DaysBefore posted:

Stellaris is funny because everyone thinks of it as the Imperium of Man space hitler game vut Paradox put out data showing that by far the most popular countries were like all some form of egalitarian democracy

wokearis

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i like to befriend the aliens in stellaris i like to uplift the primitive aliens and give them jobs in space wal mart or mining ore

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Smythe posted:

many of them did!!!!!!!!

[barely paying attention to the conversation] yeah that owns man

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

DaysBefore posted:

iirc it's the same deal with civ. most go for science/wonders/diplo and it works fine on lower difficulties

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Smythe posted:

many of them did!!!!!!!!

*Extremely DND voice* not enough

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Smythe posted:

ill eat peas just fine but i won't go out of my way to prepare them. cant remember the last time i saw this dreck in my pantry. if im sitting at the table eating with a little baby and there's peas we can have fun eating them and rolling them around, counting them, making shapes, etc. thats fine. but when im at home? eating at 10pm like the sophisticated bohemian that i am? no peas. MISS ME with that. as they say.

identified the problem. you're talking about peas being in the pantry. motherfucker are you only eating canned vegetables? of course shits nasty. fresh snap peas are sublime. one of life's simple pleasures. you live in california right? you've got access to fresh produce year round. a global hegemonic empire exists in part to deliver all the veggies you could desire at a moments notice for your suburban comfort. canned peas smdh lmfao etc etc

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I pick believers and go full speed ahead on conquest in SMAC simply because it's the easiest and fastest option

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

ram dass in hell posted:

identified the problem. you're talking about peas being in the pantry. motherfucker are you only eating canned vegetables? of course shits nasty. fresh snap peas are sublime. one of life's simple pleasures. you live in california right? you've got access to fresh produce year round. a global hegemonic empire exists in part to deliver all the veggies you could desire at a moments notice for your suburban comfort. canned peas smdh lmfao etc etc
Lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

some gun ranges have all kinds of insane shooting papers. i went to one and they had several photorealistic hostage situations presumably for people who live in the world of death wish and hell yeah you're gonna shoot the hostage because that's funny
a lot of them were just a black guy with a gun, though.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
iDF Spokesperson: We wont miss a single hostage.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Lol at phone editing + making the I in IDF small

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ram dass in hell posted:

already covered this r->c->p :tipshat:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Going to watch Dune 2 tonight, in theater

I'm sick but it's not covid so it's ok

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

pro-tier dinnner; jelly much?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I didn't do carrots & potatoes, it was just the cabbage, onions & corned beef, and it rules.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Willa Rogers posted:

I didn't do carrots & potatoes, it was just the cabbage, onions & corned beef, and it rules.

pro-move

i'll be making exactly that for St Patricks day but 'tis too soon, not yet ready

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

DaysBefore posted:

that's because goons are psychos and all they do is weird genocide from the start. See also: the Rimworld thread in games where to an outside observer rimworld is about a camp of cannibal slavers

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I've been waiting to buy corned beef on sale till after st. paddy's day but I had the yearning & found a small one tho I paid something ridic like $5.99/lb for it.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Regarde Aduck posted:

that's because goons are psychos and all they do is weird genocide from the start. See also: the Rimworld thread in games where to an outside observer rimworld is about a camp of cannibal slavers

that's not what i think of when i think of rimworld and goons now

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Willa Rogers posted:

pro-tier dinnner; jelly much?

Hell yeah get it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Cuttlefush posted:

that's not what i think of when i think of rimworld and goons now

what do you think of

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Willa Rogers posted:

I've been waiting to buy corned beef on sale till after st. paddy's day but I had the yearning & found a small one tho I paid something ridic like $5.99/lb for it.

yeah whenever corned beef is on sale you better believe i buy and freeze a bunch

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Xaris posted:

what do you think of

i cant find the leper colony entry

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i like to make a nice colony for my guys in rimworld

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
lucky. they only have canned stuff here. it’s okay in a hash though.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Cuttlefush posted:

i cant find the leper colony entry

you mean this?

Dareon posted:

On the "most horrible atrocity" front, yeah, once you add in genitalia things can start leaning way more heavily towards "call the cops."

The most hosed-up thing I'm willing to tell you about was tranquilizing a wandering thrumbo, removing its massive dragon dick, and grafting it to one of my female colonists. She had a minor mood debuff until she used it on her husband a few times. Another penis recipient seemed to be stuck on "Ahhh! I'm a monster!" but too bad, lady, in this colony everyone makes huge cums.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

lobster shirt posted:

you mean this?

lmao yep

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

iDF Spokesperson: We wont miss a single hostage.

lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
:eyepop:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

listen i DONT DO THIS TO JACK OFF TO anyway goons you dont want to hear this or picture this but

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

gonna win all the wrassles tonight

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
i just want to play more balatro

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Dreylad posted:

i just want to play more balatro