Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Waffle House posted:

Can't lie, I'm pro butts too. I'm also pro hips and legs. Faces. Smiles? Pretty eyes are nice too? If her hair is on point that's badass. Idk though I'm also one of those weirdos who will go out of the way to compliment you on whatever you've got, sue me

Legs is the topic where Jerry Seinfeld proved himself conclusively to me that he's an idiot. He had a bit in his standup routine where he describes his response to someone asking if he's a leg or a breast man. His response is "Well I've got legs."

I thought about for about 2 seconds and thought "Not like that you don't Jerry. Not like that."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Can't wait until RNC donor money is rolled into the crypto paypig complex and *coiners are cashing out on your great aunt donating to TRUMP

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!
That is uncharacteristically thoughtful though lol

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

...what the gently caress?

lol

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Yeah that last line is absolutely bizarre, for them.

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Waffle House posted:

lol forever at Trump's coke sniffles

This is definitely going to convince Donald to do extra drugs now, he’s going to out drug Biden

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Republicans speaking in tongues because they've got nothing. Just babble incoherently like Trump! That's the ticket!

:lol:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

naaaah.

Sorry but all of them live in a secret bunker basement under the house where they can relax in their lizardman skin. The house above is clearly a decoy.

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

I think this was lost in the super Tuesday and state of the union stuff. There's a pretty amazing picture hidden in there.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

I can guarantee Sen. Britt refers to her estate's maid as "the help"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Who would have thought she’d lie

https://twitter.com/TheTNHoller/status/1766306067426791789?s=20

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

wet_goods posted:

This is definitely going to convince Donald to do extra drugs now, he’s going to out drug Biden

maybe Biden is a straightlace lame-o and didnt do drugs at all.

other thank extra special(still no drugs*) hot chocolate.

*except ashot of something

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

What the gently caress is she even trying to say

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Sedgr posted:

Republicans speaking in tongues because they've got nothing. Just babble incoherently like Trump! That's the ticket!

:lol:
but he want long war but not be prepare for long war and slow walk aid and fight putin on social media because rePUBlican like her are rePUBlican!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:hmbol:

Advertising on X, the everything garbage app

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

bar88537 posted:

I think this was lost in the super Tuesday and state of the union stuff. There's a pretty amazing picture hidden in there.

how is this picture real

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

TulliusCicero posted:

Apparently his team in private are acknowledging his Piss Brain, they just don't care

Lmao they are going to run what will be a vegetable by Summer

Sorry, you're going to have to be more specific with who you're talking about here.

RVWinkle posted:

This is funny until you have a family member with dementia. This kind of thing often ends in domestic abuse and it's really sad to see it untreated.

Even to one of the absolute worst human beings on the planet?

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah, i was never a nazi or incel. more just lonely and wanted to be a cool badass troll and gently caress with furries and poo poo. Lol. i was loving dumbass.

I still am! (Just one with much better opinions these days.)

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

bar88537 posted:

pack it in escuela grind

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Outpost22 posted:

I feel dumber after watching this.

Republicans are willing to do literally anything, up to and including automated machine gun turrets on the border except enforce existing labor and tax laws that would keep them from being hired once they cross the border.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
If I was POTUS I would just give 'em all amnesty and get them to become legitimate US citizens.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

"Yes, Republicans make poo poo up constantly. What are you gonna do about it?"

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Outpost22 posted:

If I was POTUS I would just give 'em all amnesty and get them to become legitimate US citizens.

Congrats on increasing your GDP

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

kazil posted:

Olympus (this thread) has fallen (to horny)

I got a 3 day probe for saying I liked Sarah Huckabee’s new haircut and now we got seven pages of people talking about how Sweeney’s titties make their dicks jizz all over their own faces and not even a sixer.

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!
Timing, well-endowed bird, timing. The essence of comedy.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

11:30 PM USA central time, and Night Krew is loving LIT 🔥

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

bird with big dick posted:

I got a 3 day probe for saying I liked Sarah Huckabee’s new haircut

Not according to your rap sheet

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

STRONG MAN OF HOUSE TOUCH WOMAN SHOULDER GENTLY

NUCLEAR FAMILY

HIGHLY AMERICA, VERY IN TOUCH OF COMMON MAN

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Donald "Poor Beggar" Trump

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

kuarduck posted:

Congrats on increasing your GDP

But I don't want more republicans :(

EDIT: Sorry misread that.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Carth Dookie posted:

naaaah.

Sorry but all of them live in a secret bunker basement under the house where they can relax in their lizardman skin. The house above is clearly a decoy.

I'm assuming it's a Resident Evil situation.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

God drat there's an emote I haven't seen in a minute

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

It's got 1.3 million bar graphs, this is big

e i actually thought that meant views, but it says right under it that it only had 2300, what is that

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nooner posted:

God drat there's an emote I haven't seen in a minute

:regd11:

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

sounds like someone got loomered

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Ringo Star Get posted:

I love it when GOP will be all “Biden doesn’t pump gas!” Yeah, NO poo poo, ever see Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee with Obama? They wouldn’t let him drive a car outside of the driveway at the White House, let alone sit in a passenger seat of a different car.

There’s a fun story about Queen Elizabeth’s security trying to do the same to her when she was shown a luxury car. Except Lizzie went gently caress that and burned rubber taking it for a high-speed test around the royal estate.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1766288154191856128

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

BigglesSWE posted:

A genuine Melania sighting! Bigfoot eat your heart out:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1766255537954402350?s=20

This must be the contractually obligated appearance.

Also, Sweeney amazed me in Euphoria, in one episode she proves beyond any shadow of doubt that she can loving ACT. I haven't seen any of her other stuff, as yet. I'm sure I'll laugh at Madame Web when I get the chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
The internet makes you stupid