Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
Monthly Puroresu's big scoop was Okada to NXT which isn't happening and this report is a total backtrack on a previous report where they were talking about Nakajima going to NXT and WWE wrestlers in the Carnival. I believe the WON report was 'nothing official happening; things might change' and that appears to have been the other reports on this: only Monthly Puroresu were going down this route which to me suggests they've been fed some duff info.

Thom Fain (the owner of the thing) moved to Japan recently to try and get sources; so it might be him reporting on bullshit rumours he's heard or having some duff source and not doing due diligence - I'm certainly not trusting him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

IceAgeComing posted:

Monthly Puroresu's big scoop was Okada to NXT which isn't happening and this report is a total backtrack on a previous report where they were talking about Nakajima going to NXT and WWE wrestlers in the Carnival. I believe the WON report was 'nothing official happening; things might change' and that appears to have been the other reports on this: only Monthly Puroresu were going down this route which to me suggests they've been fed some duff info.

Thom Fain (the owner of the thing) moved to Japan recently to try and get sources; so it might be him reporting on bullshit rumours he's heard or having some duff source and not doing due diligence - I'm certainly not trusting him.

I have heard an incredibly funny name as a potential MP source a couple of times now but I'm not sure if they think they are talking to someone who they aren't (like Meltzer was) or they are talking to the person and he's feeding them bad info. Hopefully this gets proven false and someone gives some details on who it is because I don't want to put it into the world and be wrong.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

I have heard an incredibly funny name as a potential MP source a couple of times now but I'm not sure if they think they are talking to someone who they aren't (like Meltzer was) or they are talking to the person and he's feeding them bad info. Hopefully this gets proven false and someone gives some details on who it is because I don't want to put it into the world and be wrong.

isn't it just simon inoki?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

yea ok posted:

isn't it just simon inoki?

Yes, I assume they are actually talking to him but I'm not sure because every time I get this intense nostalgia rush when I see "Simon Inoki" and kind of forget what I'm doing.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

IceAgeComing posted:

Moving to Japan to cultivate sources? lmao. He should cultivate mass like Meltzer.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Late to this but how on earth is there enough Zero1 talent/fanbase left to have a split?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Hearing someone moved to Japan for wrestling scoops makes me think they should go all the way and open a scoops cafe in Akihabara were get served by dirt sheet writers serving scoops

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Ditch posted:

Late to this but how on earth is there enough Zero1 talent/fanbase left to have a split?

Really good question. I mean they got out 1,100 for the Otani Aid show in June 2022 but that seems their limit, & that was for a tribute to Otani which was loaded with outside talent. Like there was an 8 man tag that was 4 BJW guys vs 3 NJPW guys & Satsuki Nagao.

I hate to say it, but it is at the point where ZERO1 just shutting up shop would be a bit like Wrestle-1, a net benefit for the scene. Because spreading out their young talent like Kitamura, Nagao, Hoshino, Baba, Toki & Matsunaga is probably beneficial. Kitamura & Nagao showing up in All Japan? Yeah, please, they need depth so badly.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
The proliferation of Japanese promotions in the face of declining business and a shrinking talent pool (the exact opposite of the U.S.) will never cease to amaze... oh wait I just remembered the thread title.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Dragongate put up the full card for the opening night of Rey de Parejas, which is on Wednesday & will be live on the Dragongate Network

Masaaki Mochizuki vs Ryu Fuda
Daiki Yanagiuchi & Ryoya Tanaka vs Z-Brats (ISHIN & Shun Skywalker)
BxB Hulk, Kagetora, Punch Tominaga & Takashi Yoshida vs Natural Vibes (BIG BOSS Shimizu, Kzy, Strong Machine J & U-T)
Rey de Parejas B Block: D'courage (Dragon Dia & Madoka Kikuta) vs Susumu Mochizuki & YAMATO
Rey de Parejas A Block: Aagan Iisou (Shuji Kondo & Toru Owashi) vs Z-Brats (Gianni Valletta & KAI)
Rey de Parejas A Block: Dragon Kid & Naruki Doi vs Gold Class (Ben-K & Kota Minoura)
Rey de Parejas B Block: Big Hug (Hyo & Luis Mante) vs Natural Vibes (Jacky Funky Kamei & Jason Lee)

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Also the full card for DDT's Shinjuku FACE show, also on the 6th, with thanks to Dramatic DDT

1. Chris Brookes & Ilusion Vs Soma Takao & To-y
2. Jun Akiyama, Kazusada Higuchi & Yukio Naya Vs Daisuke Sasaki, KANON & MJ Paul
3. Special Tag Match: Makoto Oishi & Shishamo Power Vs Yoshitatsu & Antonio Honda
4. Special 6-Man Tag Match ~ DDT Vs AJPW: Tetsuya Endo, Yuki Iino & Rukiya Vs Ryuki Honda, Yuma Anzai & Ryo Inoue
5. Kazuki Hirata Debut 14th Anniversary Vol. 1 ~ Special Single Match: Danshoku Dieno Vs Kazuki Hirata
6. Road To Judgement 2024! Special 6-Man Tag Match: Yuki Ueno, MAO & Shunma Katsumata Vs HARASHIMA, Takeshi Masada & Hideki Okatani

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

forkboy84 posted:

5. Kazuki Hirata Debut 14th Anniversary Vol. 1 ~ Special Single Match

Oh, this sounds like it'll be fu-

forkboy84 posted:

Danshoku Dieno vs. Kazuki Hirata

-cking terrible :cripes:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

Dragongate put up the full card for the opening night of Rey de Parejas, which is on Wednesday & will be live on the Dragongate Network

Masaaki Mochizuki vs Ryu Fuda
Daiki Yanagiuchi & Ryoya Tanaka vs Z-Brats (ISHIN & Shun Skywalker)
BxB Hulk, Kagetora, Punch Tominaga & Takashi Yoshida vs Natural Vibes (BIG BOSS Shimizu, Kzy, Strong Machine J & U-T)
Rey de Parejas B Block: D'courage (Dragon Dia & Madoka Kikuta) vs Susumu Mochizuki & YAMATO
Rey de Parejas A Block: Aagan Iisou (Shuji Kondo & Toru Owashi) vs Z-Brats (Gianni Valletta & KAI)
Rey de Parejas A Block: Dragon Kid & Naruki Doi vs Gold Class (Ben-K & Kota Minoura)
Rey de Parejas B Block: Big Hug (Hyo & Luis Mante) vs Natural Vibes (Jacky Funky Kamei & Jason Lee)

drat that's a great card. Kick boy opener, Shun and Ishin gonna absolutely bully some rookies, and I'm interested to see how Kondo and Valletta interact. All the other RdP matches should be sick as well.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

With Kondo in the RdP & the Victory Challenge league, wonder who the last wrestler to do 2 simultaneous tag tournaments?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://x.com/ddtproENG/status/1764970713927372859?s=20

Rukiya & Yukio Naya out of the next show on 6th March with the flu. Tomomitsu Matsunaga and Yuni are replacing them.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Definitely a busier week than the past couple. What are the highlights? Well, All Japan Dream Power Series starts at Korakuen with Tag & Junior title matches, though don't sleep on the opener with Abe, MUSASHI & Yoshioka vs Doi, Sato & Inoue, that's got potential to rip. A lot of tournaments on going between the New Japan Cup, Rey de Parejas, Victory Challenge Tag League (the finals are on Sunday) & Cinderella Tournament. Sunday has a couple of FREEDOMS shows I'm not even sure will turn up on tape but the Jun Masoka produce show has some fun matchups on it. Got to single out Tuesday's All Japan show for giving us Fuminori Abe vs Katsuhiko Nakajima. Obviously the result isn't in doubt but you'd hope they get 12 minutes to just kick the gently caress out of each other. MUSASHI vs Inoue and Sato & Aoyagi vs Omori & Yoshioka are both intriguing matches too, though it's a smaller house show & they are matches 1 & 2 so maybe I'll hold back my expectations a little.

Also, & this is mostly for me & SG Bamboo, but Sunday's Big Japan in Osaka show has some matches worth a watch if they finally show up in 3 months, Astronauts & Joji Otani vs the Hashimotos & Yoshida, Speed of Sounds vs Sekifuda & Tomato, & the main event has Aoki, Kamitani & Nakanoue vs So, Shuji Ishikawa & Tempesta

9/3/2023, Saturday

11:30am JST/1:30pm AEDT/2:30am GMT/9:30pm EST/6:30pm PST

All Japan Dream Power Series Night 1
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Actwres GirlZ Offer Match: Act Yasukawa & Mari vs Kouki & Miku Aono
Fuminori Abe, MUSASHI & Seiki Yoshioka vs Hikaru Sato, Naruki Doi & Ryo Inoue
Osamu Nishimura & Takao Omori vs Seigo Tachibana & Yuma Aoyagi
Kento Miyahara & Ren Ayabe vs Voodoo Murders (Jun Saito & KONO)
Hokuto Omori & Katsuhiko Nakajima vs New Period (Ryuki Honda & Yuma Anzai)
AJPW World Tag Team Titles: Hideki Suzuki & Suwama(c) vs Kuroshio TOKYO Japan & Shotaro Ashino
PWF Junior Heavyweight Title: Dan Tamura(c) vs Rising HAYATO
Live on AJPW TV

5pm JST/7pm AEDT/8am GMT/3am EST/12am PST

Dragongate Rey de Parejas Night 2
Arcrea Himeji, Himeji
Rey de Parejas A Block: Gold Clss (Ben-K & Kota Minoura) vs Natural Vibes (BIG BOSS Shimizu & Strong Machine J)
Rey de Parejas B Block: D'courage (Dragon Dia & Madoka Kikuta) vs Natural Vibes (Kzy & U-T)
Rey de Parejas B Block: Big Hug (Hyo & Luis Mante) vs Z-Brats (ISHIN & Shun Skywalker)
Rest of card TBA
I assume tournament matches will end up on the DG Network Youtube Channel

Pro Wrestling NOAH Sunny Voyage Night 14
Fukuoka Island City Forum, Fukuoka
Alejandro & Ninja Mack vs Hajime Ohara & Super Crazy
HAYATA vs Junta Miyawaki
GLG (Anthony Greene, Jake Lee & LJ Cleary) vs Team NOAH (Akitoshi Saito, Hi69 & Mohammed Yone)
Victory Challenge Tag League: Manabu Soya & Shuji Kondo vs REAL (Saxon Huxley & Timothy Thatcher)
Victory Challenge Tag League: Los Golpeadores (Alpha Wolf & Dragon Bane) vs Team NOAH (Atsushi Kotoge & Go Shiozaki)
GLG (Jack Morris, Tadasuke & YO-HEY) vs Naomichi Marufuji & Stinger (Daga & Yoshinari Ogawa)
Victory Challenge Tag League: Kenoh & Yu Owada vs Takahi Sugiura & Ulka Sasaki
Victory Challenge Tag League: Daiki Inaba & Masa Kitamiya vs Kaito Kiyomiya & Ryohei Oiwa
Live on Wrestle Universe

Stardom Cinderella Tournament Night 1
Yokohama Budokan, Yokohama
Prelim: Ami Sourei vs AZM vs Hazuki vs Mai Sakurai vs Mei Seira vs MIRAI vs Suzu Suzuki vs Waka Tsukiyama
AphroditE (Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita) vs Empress Nexus Venus (Maika & Mina Shirawa) vs Mayu Iwatani & Tam Nakano
Future of Stardom Title: Rina(c) vs Miran
Giulia, Konami & Syuri vs Oedi Tai (Fukigen Death & Momo Watanabe) & Stephanie Vaquer
Chihiro Hashimoto & Sareee vs Cosmic Angels (Natsupoi & Saori Anou)
Cinderella Tournament 1st Round: Miyu Amasaki vs Ranna Yagami
Cinderella Tournament 1st Round: Natsuko Tora vs Sayaka Kurara
Cinderella Tournament 1st Round: Lady C vs Yuna Mizumori
Cinderella Tournament 1st Round: Saki Kashima vs Saya Iida
Cinderella Tournament 1st Round: Koguma vs Ruaka
Cinderella Tournament 1st Round: Momo Kohgo vs Xena
Cinderella Tournament 1st Round: Starlight Kid vs Yuzuki
Cinderella Tournament 1st Round: HANAKO vs Hanan
Uploaded to Stardom World at some unknown point

6pm JST/8pm AEDT/9am GMT/4am EST/1am PST

Ganbare Pro GanJo Super Darius
Takashimadaira Kumin Centre Tokyo
Banny Oikawa vs Kaho Kobayashi
Sumire Natsu vs Yoshiko Hasegawa
Alex Lee & Tyson Maeguchi vs Riara & Shota
Mio Momono & Takumi Iroha vs Yuna Manase & YuuRI
Uploaded later to Wrestle Universe

Also shows from Zero1, Ice Ribbon, BASARA & Heat-Up

10/3/2023, Sunday

11:30am JST/1:30pm AEDT/2:30am GMT/9:30pm EST/6:30pm PST

Stardom Cinderella Tournament Night 2
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Cinderella Tournament 2nd Round: Ami Sourei vs Lady C/Mizumori
Cinderella Tournament 2nd Round: Mei Seira vs Iida/Kashima
Cinderella Tournament 2nd Round: Suzu Suzuki vs Starlight Kid/Yuzuki
Cinderella Tournament 2nd Round: MIRAI vs HANAKO/Hanan
NJPW Strong Women's Title: Giulia(c) vs Stephanie Vaquer
Rest of card TBA
Uploaded to Stardom World at some unknown point

12pm JST/2pm AEDT/3am GMT/10pm EST/7pm PST

Gatoh Move Choco Pro #360
Ichigaya Chocolate Square, Tokyo
Card TBA
Uploaded to the Gatoh Move Youtube later

1pm JST/3pm AEDT/4am GMT/11pm EST/8pm PST

Pro Wrestling FREEDOMS/Jun Masaoka Produce MJ's Ambitions
Shin-Kiba 1stRING, Tokyo
Donguri Fujie, Keiichi Sato & TiiiDA vs Jun Kasai, Takashi Sasaki & Toru Sugiura
Kengo vs Tetsuya Goto
Daisuke Masaoka & Takahiro Katori vs Vanvert Jack & Van Vert Negro
Dragon Libre vs Kagetora
Gaia Hox & Jun Masaoka vs Seiki Yoshioka & Yuya Susumu

4pm JST/6pm AEDT/7am GMT/2am EST/11pm PST

Dragongate Rey de Parejas Night 3
Nagoya International Congress Centre Event Hall, Nagoya
Rey de Parejas A Block: Gold Class (Ben-K & Kota Minoura) vs Z-Brats (Gianni Valletta & KAI)
Rey de Parejas B Block: Big Hug (Hyo & Luis Mante) vs Susumu Mochizuki & YAMATO
Rey de Parejas B Block: Natural Vibes (Kzy & U-T) vs Z-Brats (ISHIN & Shun Skywalker)
Rest of card TBA
I assume tournament matches will end up on the DG Network Youtube Channel

New Japan NJ Cup Night 3
Amagasaki Memorial Park Gymnasium, Amagasaki
Bishamon (Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI & Tomoaki Honma vs Bullet Club Leftovers (Chase Owens, KENTA & Taiji Ishimori)
J5G (DOUKI, SANADA & Yuya Uemura) vs Ryusuke Taguchi, Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano
Bullet Club (David Finlay, Gabe Kidd & Gedo) vs GoD (Hikuleo, Jado & Tanga Loa)
El Desperado, Oleg Boltin, Shota Umino & YOH vs HoT (EVIL, SHO, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Yujiro
LIJ (BUSHI, Hiromu Takahashi, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito) vs United Empire (Callum Newman, Francesco Akira, Great O-Khan & TJP)
New Japan Cup 1st Round: El Phantasmo vs Mikey Nicholls
New Japan Cup 1st Round: Ren Narita vs Taichi
New Japan Cup 1st Round: Jeff Cobb vs Yota Tsuji
Live on NJPW World

4:30pm JST/6:30pm AEDT/7:30am GMT/2:30am EST/11:30pm PST

Tokyo Joshi Pro Live Tour Spring Night 2
Itabashi Green Hall, Tokyo
Chika Nanase vs Toga
Mizuki vs Uta Takami
Kira Summer vs Yuki Aino
Haru Kazashiro & Nao Kakuta vs HIMAWARI & Mahiro Kiryu
Hyper Misao, Pom Harajuku & Raku vs Miu Watanabe, Rika Tatsumi & Shino Suzuki
Wakana Uehara vs Yuki Kamifuku
Arisu Endo, Shoko Nakajima & Suzume vs Kaya Toribami, Miyu Yamashita & Moka Miyamoto

5pm JST/7pm AEDT/8am GMT/3am EST/12am PST

All Japan Dream Power Series Night 2
G Messe Gunma, Gunma
Hokuto Omori & Ryoji Sai vs Ryo Inoue & Yutaka Yoshie
FUMA vs Yuma Aoyagi
Dan Tamura & MUSASHI vs MAZADA & Rising HAYATO
Evolution (Hikaru Sato & Suwama) & Hideki Suzuki vs Kuroshio TOKYO Japan, Seigo Tachibana & Shotaro Ashino
Kento Miyahara & Ren Ayabe vs Voodoo Murders (Jun Saito & Toshizo)
Hartley Jackson & Katsuhiko Nakajima vs New Period (Ryuki Honda & Yuma Anzai)
Live on AJPW TV

DDT Judgement Tour Night 2
Azalea Taisho Hall, Osaka
Akito & Toru Owashi vs Yukio Naya & Yuni
Daisuke Sasaki & KANON vs Kazusada Higuchi & Makoto Oishi
Danshoku Dieno vs Tsutenkakka
Chris Brookes, Takeshi Masada & Yoshitatsu vs Naoki Tanizaki, Sanshiro Takagi & Rukiya
Jun Akiyama vs Kazuki Hirata
HARASHIMA & Hideki Okatani vs Shunma Katsumata & Yuki Ueno

Pro Wrestling FREEDOMS This Is Our Era
Shin-Kiba 1stRING, Tokyo
F-SWAG (Gaia Hox & Jun Masaoka) vs Hakka & TiiiDA
Minoru Fujita & Takahiro Katori vs Vanvert Jack & Vanvert Negro
GENTARO & Takashi Sasaki vs Mammoth Sasaki & Tatsuhito Takaiwa
Daisuke Masaoka & Yuya Susumu vs Dragon Libre & Toru Sugiura
ERE (Kyu Mogami & Toshiyuki Sakuda) vs Kengo & Yusaku Ito
Deathmatch: ERE (Dobunezumi Fukki, Takayuki Ueki & Violento Jack) vs Jun Kasai, Masashi Takeda & Rina Yamashita

Pro Wrestling NOAH Sunny Voyage Night 15
Kumamoto Castle Hall, Kumamoto
Alejandro, Hajime Ohara & Super Crazy vs Team NOAH (Akitoshi Saito, Hi69 & Mohammed Yone)
Junta Miyawaki vs LJ Cleary
GLG (Anthony Greene, Jack Morris & Jake Lee) vs HAYATA, Naomichi Marufuji & Ninja Mack
Victory Challenge Tag League: Los Golpeadores (Alpha Wolf & Dragon Bane) vs Manabu Soya & Shuji Kondo
Victory Challenge Tag League: Kaito Kiyomiya & Ryohei Oiwa vs Team NOAH (Atsushi Kotoge & Go Shiozaki)
Victory Challenge Tag League: Daiki Inaba & Masa Kitamiya vs Takashi Sugiura & Ulka Sasaki
Victory Challenge Tag League: Kenoh & Yu Owada vs REAL (Saxon Huxley & Timothy Thatcher)
GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles: GLG (Tadasuke & YO-HEY)(c) vs Stinger (Daga & Yoshinari Ogawa)
Victory Challenge Tag League Final
Live on Wrestle Universe

Also shows from ZERO1, Osaka Pro, Kyushu Pro, BJW, Ryukyu Pro, Diana, 2AW, JWP, 666 & Oz Academy

11/3/2023, Monday

6:30pm JST/8:30pm AEDT/9:30am GMT/5:30am EST/1:30am PST

Pro Wrestling NOAH Sunny Voyage Night 16
KDDI Ishin Hall, Yamaguchi
Card TBA
Live on Wrestle Universe

7pm JST/9pm AEDT/10am GMT/6am EST/2am PST

New Japan NJ Cup Night 4
Item Ehime, Matsuyama
New Japan Cup 2nd Round: SANADA vs KENTA/YOSHI-HASHI
New Japan Cup 2nd Round: Perry/Umino vs Yano/Yujiro
Rest of card TBA
Live on NJPW World

Also show from Actwres girlZ

12/3/2023, Tuesday

All Japan Dream Power Series Night 3
Shin-Kiba 1stRING, Tokyo
MUSASHI vs Ryo Inoue
Hikaru Sato & Yuma Aoyagi vs Hokuto Omori & Seiki Yoshioka
Dan Tamura & Ren Ayabe vs Kuroshio TOKYO Japan & Shotaro Ashino
Jun Saito vs Seigo Tachibana
Fuminori Abe vs Katsuhiko Nakajima
Hideki Suzuki, Kento Miyahara & Suwama vs New Period (Ryuki Honda & Yuma Anzai) & Rising HAYATO
Live on AJPW TV

New Japan NJ Cup Night 5
Uwajima City Gymnasium, Uwajima
New Japan Cup 2nd Round: Hirooki Goto vs Ishii/Owens
New Japan Cup 2nd Round: Finlay/TJP vs Loa/O-Khan
Live on NJPW World

Also shows from BJW

13/3/2023, Wednesday

GLEAT Ver.10
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Hartley Jackson, JD Lee, Junjie, Kotaro Suzuki & Quiet Storm vs Issei Onitsuka, Kuma Arashi, Takehiro Yamamura, Yusuke Kodama & Yuya Susumu
G-INFINITY Titles Tournament 1st Round: BULK Orchestra (KAZMA SAKAMOTO & Ryuichi Kawakami) vs Coelacanths (CIMA & Kaz Hayashi)
G-INFINITY Titles Tournament 1st Round: Jordan Oliver & Kaito Ishida vs Stronghearts (Seiki Yoshioka & T-Hawk)
Jun Tonsho & Soma Watanabe vs Kuroshio TOKYO Japan & Seigo Tachibana
Check Shimatani vs El Lindaman
Riki Aitaka & Yu Iizuka vs Shuji Ishikawa & Tetsuya Izuchi
Daimonji So vs Takanori Ito
Chihiro Hashimoto vs MICHIKO
G-INFINITY Titles Tournament Final
G-REX Title: Hayato Tamura(c) vs Minoru Tanaka
Almost certainly live on their Youtube, but otherwise uploaded later in the week

New Japan NJ Cup Night 6
ZIP Arena, Okayama
New Japan Cup 2nd Round: EVIL vs Boltin/Hikuleo
New Japan Cup 2nd Round: Kidd/Newman vs Takagi/Uemura
Live on NJPW World

Pro Wrestling NOAH Sunny Voyage Night 17
Arcrea Himeji, Himeji
Card TBA

Gatoh Move Road to Korakuen Sakura Days
Shin-Kiba 1stRING, Tokyo
Emi Sakura & Makoto vs Eriko & Sayaka
CDK (Chris Brookes & Masahiro Takanashi) vs Gaia Hox & Munetatsu Nakamura
Miyu Yotsuba vs Mizuki
Asia Dream Tag Team Titles: Best Bros (Baliyan Akki & Mei Suruga)(c) vs Do You Remember The Ninja Choke From That Day? And Then We Became Around 100 Years Old (Shuichiro Katsumura & Tokiko Kirihara) vs Kung Fu Panda (Choun Shiryu & Yoneyamakao Kee) vs Obihiro Shokudo Sohoten (Minoru Fujita & Sayaka Obihiro)
Other matches may be added?
Uploaded to the Gatoh Move Youtube later

Also shows from BJW

14/3/2023, Thursday

Pro Wrestling NOAH Sunny Voyage Night 18
Gifu Memorial Centre, Nagara
Card TBA

Also shows from Heat-Up & BJW

15/3/2023, Friday

New Japan NJ Cup Night 7
Kaneoka Park Gymnasium, Sakai
New Japan Cup 2nd Round: Cobb/Tsuji vs ELP/Nicholls
New Japan Cup 2nd Round: Zack Sabre Jr vs Narita/Taichi
Live on NJPW World

SEAdLINNNG Shin-Kiba Series 2024 Vol.2
Shin-Kiba 1stRING, Tokyo
Ka Kedita vs Natsu Sumire
High Speed: Ayame Sasamura vs La Pidita vs Shaa
Crea, Hiroyo Matsumoto & Itsuki Aoki vs Misa Kagura, Miyuki Takase & Sareee
Beyond The Sea Tag Team Title Tournament Finals: Makoto & Nagisa Nozaki vs Maya Yukihi & Veny
Live on SEAdLINNNG Live

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Abe vs Nakajima :vince: I've got high hopes considering how much Nakajima gave Ayabe in their match

Also the main event for the GanJo show could be real juicy if they just leather each other raw

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

No GLEAT UWF matches? :nsamad:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Every Rey de Parejas match is supposed to make tape so all the ones from smaller venues should be going up on the youtube channel.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

Every Rey de Parejas match is supposed to make tape so all the ones from smaller venues should be going up on the youtube channel.

Good to hear.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/EmeraldFlowShow/status/1766223424047726913

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

LOL NOAH

Should've kept the faith in Kenoh you dopes.

In other news, NOAH are doing 3 shows in the UK this September, with shows in Edinburgh, Manchester and London. Seems to be copromoted by Progress. So far the only name confirmed is Marufuji. If they announce Kaito & Kenoh I will go to Edinburgh for the first time since I was attacked at a Faith No More show.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

:rubby:

forkboy84 posted:

If they announce Kaito & Kenoh I will go to Edinburgh for the first time since I was attacked at a Faith No More show.

With NOAH there's always a chance for another cup of sorrow.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

All Japan not selling out the on-camera seats at Korakuen :smith:

Seeing Act Yasukawa wrestle again :unsmith:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Jacky "Funky" Kamei

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The best AWG offer match to date and the crowd actually seemed to care a little, maybe the company forcing this partnership is doing some good

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

SG Bamboo posted:

The best AWG offer match to date and the crowd actually seemed to care a little, maybe the company forcing this partnership is doing some good

I'm catching up on the Excite series and the tag match from 2/20 was pretty good and got me excited to see more AWG :)

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Watch Evogirls

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

EVO Japan is next month, that's nearly as good

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

It's going to be so heckin rad when Anzai wins the Triple Crown

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

yea ok posted:

Jacky "Funky" Kamei

He’s really loving good! One of the best young it’s in DG.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Were it not for Cyrus (and the new guy) I would be real keen for these blocks

https://twitter.com/EmeraldFlowShow/status/1766314303173415403

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Omg, Lord Crewe?! He's a local guy who has been toiling hard around my area for years now. Good for him!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

How is he? Until I saw the tweet I was reading his name as Lord Clue on the splashscreen so i'm completely blind

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I think he's awesome but I am obviously biased since I've seen his rise on the scene. Big power guy, good charisma, his entrance gear is fun because he wears glasses while being a huge tattooed bearded dude so he stands out. He tears it up in Unsanctioned Pro regularly. Mostly I'm just happy for him. This should be fun.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Neat, eagerly awaiting his hoss offs with Suwama and Hartley

loving Voodoo Murders coming out after that rad match :argh:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

That main event loving ruled

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

Pro Wrestling NOAH Sunny Voyage Night 14
Fukuoka Island City Forum, Fukuoka
Alejandro & Ninja Mack vs Hajime Ohara & Super Crazy
HAYATA vs Junta Miyawaki
GLG (Anthony Greene, Jake Lee & LJ Cleary) vs Team NOAH (Akitoshi Saito, Hi69 & Mohammed Yone)
Victory Challenge Tag League: Manabu Soya & Shuji Kondo vs REAL (Saxon Huxley & Timothy Thatcher)
Victory Challenge Tag League: Los Golpeadores (Alpha Wolf & Dragon Bane) vs Team NOAH (Atsushi Kotoge & Go Shiozaki)
GLG (Jack Morris, Tadasuke & YO-HEY) vs Naomichi Marufuji & Stinger (Daga & Yoshinari Ogawa)
Victory Challenge Tag League: Kenoh & Yu Owada vs Takahi Sugiura & Ulka Sasaki
Victory Challenge Tag League: Daiki Inaba & Masa Kitamiya vs Kaito Kiyomiya & Ryohei Oiwa
Live on Wrestle Universe

Wrasslin's on!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Well, this LJ Cleary sure is... a guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

JJ Dillon possessed that guy with the belt, who simply cannot figure out what it is that Hayata wants.