Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

kazil posted:

um er uh immigrants uh um are poisoning uh er the blood and um uh can go gently caress themselves

and the crowd will go wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

lmao

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

OK OK ignore the water rushing in! Go back to step 3!!

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Better train a lot to do that really fast while the car sinks or is engulfed in flames

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

cool. I really like the only way to know how my vehicle functions is to have the vehicle function
I foresee no problems with that

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's ok since all car owners and passengers carefully read the safety manual before getting inside of a new car.

is removing the speaker grill easy at least? or does it require tools/special knowledge

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
tesla owners deserve everything coming to them.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I do training drills every week, and of course routine safety checks and inspections before every voyage.

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023
Tangentially related to Elon, CBC's Frontburner just did a podcast on the Saudi's use of Twitter botnets to steer the conversation during the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard shenanigans a couple years ago.

Turns out at least 50% of the tweets on the subject were Saudi bots, all because Depp's recent movies were financed by SA and he is personal friends with MBS.

Just in case you had any remaining doubt why the Saudis were so excited to buy into Elon's misadventure.

Great podcast, highly recommend.

https://www.cbc.ca/listen/cbc-podcasts/209-front-burner/episode/16047180-johnny-depp-amber-heard-and-a-legion-of-saudi-backed-bots

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

you paid $44 billion for this website my dude

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
I thought 8:eightbux: and banning the Libs got rid of the bot problem though.

You must be explaining it wrong.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

kazil posted:

you paid $44 billion for this website my dude

loving tax write off for probably the boring company

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Szechwan posted:

Tangentially related to Elon, CBC's Frontburner just did a podcast on the Saudi's use of Twitter botnets to steer the conversation during the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard shenanigans a couple years ago.

Turns out at least 50% of the tweets on the subject were Saudi bots, all because Depp's recent movies were financed by SA and he is personal friends with MBS.

Just in case you had any remaining doubt why the Saudis were so excited to buy into Elon's misadventure.

https://www.cbc.ca/listen/cbc-podcasts/209-front-burner/episode/16047180-johnny-depp-amber-heard-and-a-legion-of-saudi-backed-bots

I watched this documentary on youtube about pigbutchering scam farms run by the chinese but operating in dubai. They had massive apartment complexes full of trafficked in scammers from all over the world. Sadly AI is gonna take all those people's jobs.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

redshirt posted:

I do training drills every week, and of course routine safety checks and inspections before every voyage.

Someone grew up on Police Quest, I see.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Szechwan posted:

They're doing this with sports in general too. They've basically sent golf into crisis by forcing their way in. The examples are many and will no doubt increase.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Viscous Soda posted:

Yeah, but I'm willing to bet her money is just gonna get added to her already rich family and friends bank accounts now.

There can be only one.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Monica Bellucci posted:

There can be only one.

The Trillionaire

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

redshirt posted:

They're doing this with sports in general too. They've basically sent golf into crisis by forcing their way in. The examples are many and will no doubt increase.

Spec Ops: The Line had the right idea about what should happen there.

gschmidl fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Mar 9, 2024

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
if teslas have digital only manuals, does that mean manuals online are rips or downloads from the cars?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Szechwan posted:

LifeSunDeath posted:

I watched this documentary on youtube about pigbutchering scam farms run by the chinese but operating in dubai. They had massive apartment complexes full of trafficked in scammers from all over the world. Sadly AI is gonna take all those people's jobs.

redshirt posted:

Holy poo poo, Elon is hosed. That's not even really a lol, that's craaaaazy financial bedfellows to be in with.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Waffle House posted:

Holy poo poo, Elon is hosed. That's not even really a lol, that's craaaaazy financial bedfellows to be in with.

If only. It would be the biggest lol of all.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Waffle House posted:

Plenty of folks are in bed with the Saudi's. It's getting "not that uncommon" among certain areas.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

redshirt posted:

Plenty of folks are in bed with the Saudi's. It's getting "not that uncommon" among certain areas.

Shoulda nuked em after 911 but America can't even do that right

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

nothing and nobody has or will gently caress Elon musk

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tiny Timbs posted:

grimes did, they have a child

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Kingo Ligma posted:

Don't agree

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kingo Ligma posted:

No. What is wrong with you

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Tiny Timbs posted:

On the mechanical level, he has a sistermum and a nephewbrother and a niece sister. He is surrounded by the Giovanni crypt attackers in Bloodlines.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kingo Ligma posted:

seriously, what the gently caress is wrong with you?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Kingo Ligma posted:

um

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Elon parachute detected

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Songbearer posted:

Elon parachute detected

Testing out new Tesla safety features

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

Testing out new Tesla safety features

Tesla what now?

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

I think the funniest thing about this is that people have looked at their cars and sometimes Tesla doesn't bother to install the release cable.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Tesla what now?

switching off FSD a few tenths of a second before impact is a safety feature - not for the driver/passengers/pedestrians/etc of course but it certainly makes things safer for Tesla to have plausible deniability

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bertha the Toaster posted:

I think the funniest thing about this is that people have looked at their cars and sometimes Tesla doesn't bother to install the release cable.

cost too much money to install them in every vehicle

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

You won't air.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Just a little tag that says "To be installed before shipping"

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

cost too much money to install them in every vehicle

well, what's the worst that could happen if it's not installed :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost