Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
went to a maple camp for roll-up maple taffy on the snow and all you can eat maple syrup pancake breakfast. the girls were pretty stoked and mini logins couldn’t stop chatting on the way back (4 maple taffies later). buckwheat pancakes didn’t go over so well with them but i liked them well enough, good for butterin’ and stackin’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

board games cancelled for illness so did some shopping then sat in the park for a bit. now having an early lunch, then

Truman Peyote posted:

the remainder of the weekend is for chilling out :cool:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

helgin'

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
:hmmyes:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Jeg er helgin sċċċċċċċċċċ god

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

i was more wiped out than i thought, i deliberately didn't set an alarm and slept till 2pm.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

now that's some good sleep

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
I have a bunch of thank you cards to write so instead of doing that I'm figuring out how to get my Cricut to write them for me.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
tickets & travel sorted, accommodation will have to wait til tomorrow because I'm mentally drained lol

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

went exploring and got a bitchin’ Cubano sandwich and some lunch beers then came home and took a nap then had a leisure drive exploring another town and today fuckin ruled

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

dioxazine posted:

now that's some good sleep

it was though waking up that late the day before the bad time change will require some thoughtful scheduling.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I’m in the desert

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Jeg er helgin sċċċċċċċċċċ god

hell yeah

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
that's good helgin', team :clint:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

fuckin time change

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Silver Alicorn posted:

fuckin time change

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Silver Alicorn posted:

fuckin time change

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

pretty unhappy that 2% of my weekend was just stolen from me. it's short enough as it is.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

my sleep is all messed up too

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

tk posted:

I have a bunch of thank you cards to write so instead of doing that I'm figuring out how to get my Cricut to write them for me.

Spent too much time yesterday fighting with the dumb Cricut software but I think I have a good prototype here. Takes a single sheet of paper, writes a card, addresses it, then cuts it out so it can be folded over and mailed. If I give in and use adhesive to keep it together I can be done but I want to try seeing if I can cut out some tabs and just hold it together with the card itself. Any Apple box engineers in here have tips for me?

Watching the Beverly Hillbillies movie right now. Think next I’ll watch Brady Bunch. Then naps and games for the rest of the day.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

my kids didn’t wake up until 10:30, and there’s an inch of snow outside. great start to a sunday

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Silver Alicorn posted:

fuckin time change
short helg

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

should be illegal

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Silver Alicorn posted:

fuckin time change

dioxazine posted:

should be illegal

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

there was no snow at four this morning but when i woke up at eleven there was like two inches of snow.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lets not change back in fall this year

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Falling back: Haha gently caress yeah!!! Yes!!

Springing forward: Well this loving sucks. What the gently caress.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

quiggy posted:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

quiggy posted:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

quiggy posted:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

quiggy posted:

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

quiggy posted:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

quiggy posted:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

built a little tree platform using some scrap lumber and the stairs from the playground, finished up right before the INDYCAR race.

also cleaned up the garage/workbench so I can get some more projects knocked out.

trip to harbor freight too, you always end up spending more money than intended somehow.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

devmd01 posted:

built a little tree platform using some scrap lumber and the stairs from the playground, finished up right before the INDYCAR race.

this is cute as hell, A-tier dad work

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
hotels all booked, time for a giant coffee and spending the rest of the day plonked in front of the tv watching MotoGP :dance:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

rotor posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

rotor posted: