Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Friends, I am once again relieved and privileged to announce The Weekend.

https://i.imgur.com/APfnLki.mp4

This week flew by much faster than the prior few weeks; maybe because we're approaching daylight saving time and the world just wants to catch up :shobon:

Steaks got rained out so I'm taking Mrs. Nasty to a nice steakhouse instead tonight.
Got a couple good spooky movies we haven't seen primed for watching later.:)

Tomorrow's gonna also be lousy weather-wise so I'll be dedicated to cleaning before allowing myself to play video games. Sunday is D&D and the theme is my DM got a brand new grill for his anniversary and he's gonna cook up a bunch of meat.

What plans await you for your weekends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

This weekend's music brought to you by Panjabi MC :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IXwmslIA9I

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

helgin and duncin' my friends

helgin and duncin

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I’m ready for the weekend

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the weekend!

i'm almost done with building a spare machine, the panels will be in tomorrow afternoon and then i'll be happy and laze the weekend away

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I’m torn between making more music or learning blender more

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
literally gotta finish planning my May vacation as much as possible over the weekend: dates, flights, trains, hotels, shows, etc. this is what happens when you procrastinate lol

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Chris Knight posted:

literally gotta finish planning my May vacation as much as possible over the weekend: dates, flights, trains, hotels, shows, etc. this is what happens when you procrastinate lol

I just booked an early April vacation for the eclipse. That was some expensive procrastination.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

weekend!

mostly sitting in though 'cos my incision is being a slow-healing pain in the figurative balls :mad:. might still have board games tomorrow tho

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
headin out back to to more framing on the shed

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
fresh.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
not looking forward to losing an hour of sunday morning. might be the most cursed weekend of the year in that regard

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Kenny Logins posted:

not looking forward to losing an hour of sunday morning. might be the most cursed weekend of the year in that regard

the weekend is already too drat short as it is

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
kids wanted a campfire so we did hot dogs and s’mores for dinner

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

HamAdams posted:

the weekend is already too drat short as it is

as endings are bad i suggest work should be confined to the small squashed space at the end of the week with the rest of the days given over to enrichment and leisure

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

mediaphage posted:

as endings are bad i suggest work should be confined to the small squashed space at the end of the week with the rest of the days given over to enrichment and leisure

:hai:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllggggggggg

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

great video once again!

i'm in for more mini painting. may try to get a game in on sunday if one of the store group is up
for it, otherwise paint paint paint.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I'm home. let the weekend commence

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

no plans for the weekend at present. going to see Fall Out Boy and Jimmy Eat World on Monday night though

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

rotor posted:

headin out back to to more framing on the shed

ran out of straight boards for the 4th wall but the other three are up and more importantly are square to each other and to gravity

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

wife is draggin me out to some party tonight, idk so much about this

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

nice video as usual video nasty.

i've been really craving burgers for the last week or two. thinkin' about going for some burgs.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

hmm. I think this song is done. sorta. need to finalize mix

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
yospos get you out to a cabin in the middle of nowhere A+

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

yospos get you out to a cabin in the middle of nowhere A+

agreed

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

rotor posted:

wife is draggin me out to some party tonight, idk so much about this

wifes friends are good but wifes friends friends are fuckin awful

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

dune was incredible but I had a bit too much caffeine too late and now it’s almost 5a lol

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

bought a fitbit. gonna lose 35 pounds and get into shape. cardio is hosed, muscles are worse. my average resting heart rate is 90 bpm. lifting is hell.

gently caress complacency, I'm gonna get fit

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://youtu.be/4zq2f6k-ELY?si=wbqfASLblUO00NeF

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Kazinsal posted:

my average resting heart rate is 90 bpm.

jesus

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

and i thought i was horribly out of shape. might be a good idea to consult a doctor before getting into anything too strenuous just to make sure your heart doesn't explode or something

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I'm awake

and frustrated with this song. I have a really strong A part but I can't figure out a B part

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
strong Friday to start the weekend extending back to Thursday, we took the kids to a NBA game until halftime. didn’t have much work wise to do Friday so I ran errands and walked the dog a lot in between a couple of meetings.

the garage is also back to a place where getting some projects done is easier, so I have a long list of Dad house and woodworking projects to try and knock out.

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

power went out several times overnight. fell asleep for a few hours and woke up a few minutes before the power came back on. haven’t been able to sleep since.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

it's mother's day on sunday, so we're taking my parents out to an indian restaurant they like.

also got to go and see my gf's parents in the morning though, which means her shithead brother will be there too.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Sweevo posted:

it's mother's day on sunday, so we're taking my parents out to an indian restaurant they like.

also got to go and see my gf's parents in the morning though, which means her shithead brother will be there too.

you had me thinking I was about to loving blow it for a hot minute

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

you had me thinking I was about to loving blow it for a hot minute
:same:

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

gonna go buy some wood to build a little jewelry shelf thing for my kid's room. then a quick trip to the asian grocery because i'm all out of curry paste cans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i'm sitting at SFO waiting to board the last leg of the trip home; I've been on my honeymoon in Nicaragua for the past two weeks. Absolutely beautiful country, lots of great wildlife

the remainder of the weekend is for chilling out :cool: