Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
What a wild turn of events at Amandacon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Salt Fish posted:

(the hair that which surrounds my mouth and down onto my chin)

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

ChesterJT posted:

What a wild turn of events at Amandacon

*Amandacom

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I can't wait for Joey's four hour real estate seminar.

also:

edit:
theres a guy in the comments section who has made 261 posts calling gregg a pedo and they're probably going to have to make a moderation system...

Salt Fish fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Mar 9, 2024

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'll submit my resume

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Salt Fish posted:

I can't wait for Joey's four hour real estate seminar.

also:

edit:
theres a guy in the comments section who has made 261 posts calling gregg a pedo and they're probably going to have to make a moderation system...

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
OMG the shaved facial hair has quite an effect lolllll tomato https://www.instagram.com/p/C4UDRKWvtXg/?igsh=MTNtN2N0ZWVrNHg2aQ==

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

derp posted:

OMG the shaved facial hair has quite an effect lolllll tomato https://www.instagram.com/p/C4UDRKWvtXg/?igsh=MTNtN2N0ZWVrNHg2aQ==

His transformation into bill maher is complete

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

robot roll call posted:

who is g. amato? what motivates him? why does he like gregg? I hope we learn these things at amatocom

I think he is using Gregg to launder money through the Pep Boys movie. though its hard to say since the G. Amato character is still pretty nebulous, it's not really clear if he's lost his mind or is using everyone as a pawn. I suppose Joey P is in on it too

gotta say this is probably the most excited I've been for an Oscar Special...there are probably more unresolved plot points this season than there's ever been. not just what the hell is going on with G. and T. Amato and who killed Matt, but also where exactly Kaili ran off to, what happened with her husband, what was going on with that car trying to park where they were setting up, also who was loving with them two Oscar Specials ago? like Tim literally got kidnapped and it was never really brought up again. idk feel like a lot of it is gonna come out and the last hour of this is gonna be some all time insanity

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

all of that plus a battle of the bands to determine the true Dekkar, not to mention whatever Gregg has planned for this year...

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'm almost willing to bet the car G. is giving Tim was the getaway car in Matt's shooting

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

MacheteZombie posted:

I'm almost willing to bet the car G. is giving Tim was the getaway car in Matt's shooting

I just got high on spice and had a prescient vision of T. in jail and G. hosting the next season of On Cinema with Gregg.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

G(regg) Amato

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Night 3 of Amatocom/con is on a Monday here in Australia. I have taken the day off work for the occasion.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

huh posted:

Night 3 of Amatocom/con is on a Monday here in Australia. I have taken the day off work for the occasion.

I have two film classes on during the day so they get to watch the live stream. Wish I could stream the OC event but I'd probably get fired if the Jocker stroked again

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
It's Christmas in Tinseltown!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Crescent Wrench posted:

It's Christmas in Tinseltown!

:letsgo:

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
lol just realized all the OSCER tapes not falling down was a legitimate mistake

two or three years ago there was a special where I think a cake was supposed to fall but Tim couldn't get it to without making it obvious. so I think they just skipped it. I love poo poo like that because it makes it more impressive when things actually go right. the endings of some of these have been incredible. especially since a lot of the people involved aren't really actors.

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

Shot in the dark but is anyone here going to the Oscar Special screening at the Lakeline Austin Alamo Drafthouse this evening

I need to get away from this SXSW trip (too much business not enough movies)

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

chibi luda posted:

Shot in the dark but is anyone here going to the Oscar Special screening at the Lakeline Austin Alamo Drafthouse this evening

I need to get away from this SXSW trip (too much business not enough movies)

I went to the South Lamar livestream event a few years ago and watching people who were there to watch the actual Oscar livestream in the next theater over slowly realize something was very wrong was incredible. But we no longer live in Austin and it's not streaming live anywhere near me.

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

Cognac McCarthy posted:

I went to the South Lamar livestream event a few years ago and watching people who were there to watch the actual Oscar livestream in the next theater over slowly realize something was very wrong was incredible. But we no longer live in Austin and it's not streaming live anywhere near me.

lmao, amazing

I went to a screening of The Trial in Queens a few years back and unfortunately the audience was all fellow sickos willing to sit through 5 hours of a fake trial they had already seen. But it would have been hilarious if they had trapped some true crime fans or something.

But yeah no I figure I had to buy a ticket. Especially because of the underlying lore of a bullshit business convention where people say a whole lot of nothing about success and grinding.

(I'm sorry to those reading who live in Austin I'm sure there are plenty of cool parts of this place and I'm sure this event is hell for you)

chibi luda fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Mar 10, 2024

u_s_eh
Feb 19, 2005

I AM ALL I AM NONE

gently caress GOD!!!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I was watching Gorgg's retrospectives and he mentioned Gregg had his biggest character break where he couldn't help but laugh in the Oscar special 4. There was a clip of that but I couldn't remember what caused him to break. What was it that made him lose it?

I think my first special I watched live was where he was dressed as The Joker

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I was watching Gorgg's retrospectives and he mentioned Gregg had his biggest character break where he couldn't help but laugh in the Oscar special 4. There was a clip of that but I couldn't remember what caused him to break. What was it that made him lose it?

I think my first special I watched live was where he was dressed as The Joker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2RmFEWJ4kE&t=57s

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

That's the one I watched. I just saw Greg's reaction but not what he was reacting to

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
Christian Slater in Cuffs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANNOQWby8R8&t=1863s

duomo fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Mar 10, 2024

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’m not sure he was breaking at anything specifically

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Doesn't Gregg mildly break in the one that ends with the alien sci-fi music on a loop?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That’s more Tim and the production team is clearly trying to break him, it rules

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The best break is Joe's muffled belly laugh at “Imma go take A poo poo”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANNOQWby8R8&t=8447s

i dont know whats wrong with this stupid embed but its 2:20:46

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Mar 10, 2024

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Who's getting the write in vote this year? I think it's going to be Wonka. It's got singing and dance, and its a tribute to the great original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (1hr 55m) with the superb Johnny Depp.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Doltos posted:

Who's getting the write in vote this year? I think it's going to be Wonka. It's got singing and dance, and its a tribute to the great original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (1hr 55m) with the superb Johnny Depp.

yup

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Who's gonna win?
Who's gonna lose?

I got the Oscar Fever,
Hope you got it too!

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

I saw the Alamo Drafthouse sign about bottomless popcorn and involuntarily did a little Gregg grin

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I think this is a year everything goes off without a hitch

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lol this countdown music is excruciating

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

it's christmas time in tinsel town

e: ITS MOVIE TIME