Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Ah so I did not sleep til 10am I slept til 9am which isn't that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
there's a family of four (two teenage boys) sitting next to me at the airport and all four of them are nonstop watching tik toks with the sound on and showing them to each other

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
god drat i feel old

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

KFC's pizza chicken doesn't even look good in the ads. Can anyone confirm/deny.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

redshirt posted:

can confirm its bad without eating it

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

AARD VARKMAN posted:

there's a family of four (two teenage boys) sitting next to me at the airport and all four of them are nonstop watching tik toks with the sound on and showing them to each other

if you're feeling spiteful you can remind them about the whole ByteDance divestiture nonsense going on now

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

redshirt posted:

i heard it was Good, actually

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

If I had time, I'd just walk to some part of the airport not very busy.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i heard it was Good, actually

Source?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

my friend Matt

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

my friend Matt

I'll accept it.

Thinking of airports, I almost never sit while waiting for a flight. But rather, once everything is set (I've gone to the gate, everything I need to board is ready,etc), I just amble around until boarding time.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

bird with big dick posted:

H Jon Benjamin is a pigeon for a lovely insurance company if you’re reading this (and I suspect you are) you’re a loving sellout piece of poo poo

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Spring is right around the corner, and that means meltdowns and autobans. Can 2024 follow up on the legendary implosions from last year? We can only wait and see.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

redshirt posted:

How are they even going to make the pizza? Do they have ovens? Don't they just deep fry and/or microwave everything?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

How are they even going to make the pizza? Do they have ovens? Don't they just deep fry and/or microwave everything?

Im pretty sure KFC uses air fryers, not deep fryers. It's why their chicken is poo poo.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Prof. Crocodile posted:

It looks to be just melted cheese and pepperoni over fried chicken.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Hollismason posted:

Im pretty sure KFC uses air fryers, not deep fryers. It's why their chicken is poo poo.

pressure fryers and cvaps

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i think i saw the phrase "the stupid makes you internet" on discord recently and i'm like :hmmyes: boy howdy that's a factual fact!

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Stopped in at the gas station on the way to the bike park. Sure enough Reigns two for a five piece. Copped an orange creamsicle and tropical storm flavors. About to hit the bike park in full gear, including full face helmet on the haters. Not the coolest nor best biker, Just hoping to give others the inner confidence they need to pursue what they want, and stand up to bullies 💯.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
whatever you do op remember the children are there to bike and jhave fun not to learn about the wondrous offerings of jesus christ

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.

Chief McHeath posted:

whatever you do op remember the children are there to bike and jhave fun not to learn about the wondrous offerings of jesus christ

Looks like I got the place to myself OP. It’s pretty darn cold actually

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

redshirt posted:

It looks to be just melted cheese and pepperoni over fried chicken.

Marone! Dat ain't no pizza!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Marone! Dat ain't no pizza!

Also marinara. It's amazing, the commercial makes it look disgusting, which is a real feat.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
ya i'm not sure how sauce, cheese and roni on fried chicken is a bad thing. i'd try it. i wouldn't expect greatness but i'd try it.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i guess i'd expect it to taste like mediocre chicken parm?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
It's just chicken parm with pepperoni which is something I've had.

I miss Burger Kings Italian Chicken Sandwich

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Hollismason posted:

It's just chicken parm with pepperoni which is something I've had.

I miss Burger Kings Italian Chicken Sandwich

those were good. every once in a while I still get the rodeo cheese burgers but the burger kings near me kinda suck so it’s not very often, gotta be desperate and in a hurry. there’s too many good mom and pop sub places to really justify getting fast food in my area.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Luvcow posted:

ya i'm not sure how sauce, cheese and roni on fried chicken is a bad thing. i'd try it. i wouldn't expect greatness but i'd try it.

Please report back when you have.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Is the KFC Pizza chicken a sandwich type thing? I could see it working as a sandwich.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
that would just be an italian double down and i dont believe its wise to double down an italian

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hollismason posted:

Is the KFC Pizza chicken a sandwich type thing? I could see it working as a sandwich.

The commercial just show them eating the chicken pizza thing. No bread.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

redshirt posted:

Please report back when you have.

if people donate to my kfc chizza (pronounced like "is" or "fizz") patreon then they can get a coupon for 5% off at nordvpn.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Luvcow posted:

if people donate to my kfc chizza (pronounced like "is" or "fizz") patreon then they can get a coupon for 5% off at nordvpn.

More like "pizza"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Sipping an island drink

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Sipping an island drink

Nice technique…

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Sipping an island drink

got some fuckin' :catdrugs: leaf in there hell yeah

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I think that's a mint leaf you old burn out 😉😘

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dee eight posted:

got some fuckin' :catdrugs: leaf in there hell yeah

It's much needed roughage

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

LAP what do you say to accusations your one man show is just a rip of that landlord character from The Big Lebowski?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Cat was flipping out and screaming for dinner 5 hours early due to the light outside thanks to DST

Thanks obama