Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
The monkey’s paw brings us boobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

MrMojok posted:

We shall speak no more of boobies

I only see one "215lbs" boob, so I think that still falls within the rules.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Data Graham posted:

It's some Alex Jones poo poo, as someone said some pages back.

"I think the kids who were reported murdered at their school were just actors"
"What the gently caress is wrong with you? You're a loving monster, jesus christ"
"Ahaaa, touched a nerve didn't I? :smuggo:"

Yeah, they do this poo poo wit the word "offended" as well.

Some dork in my city's local Warhammer scene has an army of nazi orks that he lovingly collected and had painted by his friend. When I asked him why he had collected these nazis figurines his voice got all shrill and he started sputtering about how if I am offended by little miniatures I can get the gently caress out of the store.

I definitely wasn't "offended," I really just wanted to hear why he thought this was cool or funny. His response did tell me everything I needed to know though.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Lifespan posted:

I only see one "215lbs" boob, so I think that still falls within the rules.

I don't think Trump's moobs are quite that hefty tbh. But if they are, no wonder he has such a weird stance.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

On a different note, holy LOL is it funny that he is STILL doing this, as recently as last night:

TRUMP! posted:

”91 million based on false accusations made about me by a woman that I knew nothing about, didn't know," Trump said. "Never heard of. I know nothing about her."

“She wrote a book, she said things and I denied it. I said it's so crazy, it's false I get sued for defamation."”

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Batterypowered7 posted:

Is that the "helicopter ride" for the Left? Threatening billionaires with a ride in a Tesla?

No. The leftist version is "first up on the wall" meaning they'll be shot as counter revolutionaries by a firing squad

99% of us use it figuratively, just like I suspect 69% of right wingers use theirs

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I denied it. That means I'm innocent. Okay everyone forget that I do that/that happens all the time in society.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Ketchup $300
Diet Coke $600
Facepaint: $250
Lawsuits: $550,000,000
Drugs: $3,800

Please donate money today my campaign is dying.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Anders posted:

No. The leftist version is "first up on the wall" meaning they'll be shot as counter revolutionaries by a firing squad

99% of us use it figuratively, just like I suspect 69% of right wingers use theirs

This argument itself is why conservatives are such terrible finance managers. Helicopter rides are fkn EXPENSIVE...

People volunteering their own time, guns and bullets for the greater good. Now THAT's communism!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

trump's boobs are the worst

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Strong Sauce posted:

trump's boobs are the worst
most people agree:
https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1766923982672937188

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Many people are saying this.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

That 29% is a hard floor, diamond plated, that could never be cracked with the finest of drills. Trump will carry that 29% base with him to his grave and, I would argue, they could be buried with him like King Tut.

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

Scags McDouglas posted:

That 29% is a hard floor, diamond plated, that could never be cracked with the finest of drills. Trump will carry that 29% base with him to his grave and, I would argue, they could be buried with him like King Tut.

Honestly would be a vast improvement on the body politic if they were

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Scags McDouglas posted:

The Crazification Factor

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Crazification_factor

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

MrMojok posted:

On a different note, holy LOL is it funny that he is STILL doing this, as recently as last night:

Didn't he get someone to post up the money for him? How does that work? He might give less of a poo poo now.

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Bottom Liner posted:

americans have terminal family dynasty syndrome ever since the kennedys (including former presidents and their children/spouses)

Since the OG Adams dynasty surely.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
everything is a nepo dynasty is you trace it back to Adam

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

bad_fmr posted:

Since the OG Adams dynasty surely.
draining the swamp got us Andrew Jackson so that worked out great

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

I missed the State of the Union and the rebuttal because I was busy. Still haven't watched the SotU but holy poo poo the rebuttal was unhinged LOL

Sadly I know people that were probably getting weirdly angry during the rebuttal and yelling "PREACH IT!" but still somehow enjoying being hyped up. They're not my friends anymore.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

over/under on a poll showing the exact opposite of this tomorrow?

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Yates posted:

So wtf is this Sydney Sweeney thing? I've tried to figure it out and is it really just the fact she was showing off her banging rack somehow ended wokeness? Did I not understand what wokeness was? Was wokeness actually just not seeing great tits on tv?

Her mother had a hoe down on here 60th birthday and someone wore a thin blue line t shirt

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

MrMojok posted:

We shall speak no more of boobies

Nipples protruding… very disrespectful!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

kazil posted:

over/under on a poll showing the exact opposite of this tomorrow?

Or "29% favorable view of Trump" and "55% will vote for Trump" within the same poll

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

Someone post some donald truths

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

Strong Sauce posted:

I wish people would do a supercut of all of trumps bumbling. Yosemite. ohbahmna. Play the hits.

My favorite one of these is when he tried to ad-lib something about setting a new record for the stock market. His favorite reflection of how good he’s doing, his “ratings” manifest, and he called it a sock rocket:
https://youtu.be/R_zHXaxhZt4?si=S-ioimO9UKv_blb1

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

DiomedesGodshill posted:

I missed the State of the Union and the rebuttal because I was busy. Still haven't watched the SotU but holy poo poo the rebuttal was unhinged LOL

Watch the SotU, it's a really good speech. Biden comes out swinging and never stops.

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Nodelphi posted:

We should push further, abolish time zones as well, everyone should adhere to the one true time!

America should switch to Swatch .beats. Problem solved.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Padical posted:

Yeah, they do this poo poo wit the word "offended" as well.

Some dork in my city's local Warhammer scene has an army of nazi orks that he lovingly collected and had painted by his friend. When I asked him why he had collected these nazis figurines his voice got all shrill and he started sputtering about how if I am offended by little miniatures I can get the gently caress out of the store.

I definitely wasn't "offended," I really just wanted to hear why he thought this was cool or funny. His response did tell me everything I needed to know though.

Most warhammer groups will kick people out for having explicitly nazi armies. He's the one who should get the gently caress out of the store.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

MrMojok posted:

Carroll’s lawyers have said they’re going to be keeping an eye on him, so hopefully lawsuit number 3 is already being written up.

Make it $180 million in punitives this time, if $83 million isn’t enough to get him to shut up.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1766518331584979424?t=I4FHZnca6Gk9S2OcQDD-ag&s=19
Real 'he made the trains run on time' energy.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Question: In American schools do you make fun of people for being dim?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

PhazonLink posted:

thats not how voter regging works, never seen or been taught cold walk up "pitches".

like most things walking sucks and we set up a booth/table and let interested people come to us.

No, I've done this before, with the clipboard and everything going up to random people at parades and stuff and asking them if they were registered to vote and if they would like to be with some talking points on the importance of voting.

The ones that I have been a part of were organized by a Democrat, and we had to disclose that fact if someone asked. There were a fair amount of :hurr: "Doesn't it make you angry that you are registering a Republican to vote?" "I'm going to check, you will be in big trouble if you don't submit my registration because I am a Republican!" Everyone one of them thought it was some huge own to for me to register a Republican voter, but it was like, I don't give a poo poo, we all know the demographics of this event and the more people I register works out to my political favor even if I register some Republicans too.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

deoju posted:

Didn't he get someone to post up the money for him? How does that work? He might give less of a poo poo now.

Yeah, that's it exactly. An insurance company run by a guy who owes him a favor put up the bond for him. Since he no longer feels any pressure about coming up with the money or having to admit he doesn't have it, he snapped right back into smug rear end in a top hat mode.

It'll be funny to watch him squeal and fuss when the appeal is denied and the insurance company expects him to pay up. I am sure he will promptly start defaming them too for not just giving him the money.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Question: In American schools do you make fun of people for being dim?

The opposite.
I was made fun of for having read books and making references no one got. Prepared me for my posting career

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

wheatpuppy posted:

Yeah, that's it exactly. An insurance company run by a guy who owes him a favor put up the bond for him. Since he no longer feels any pressure about coming up with the money or having to admit he doesn't have it, he snapped right back into smug rear end in a top hat mode.

It'll be funny to watch him squeal and fuss when the appeal is denied and the insurance company expects him to pay up. I am sure he will promptly start defaming them too for not just giving him the money.
The money will go to Carroll (the insured is Trump, but the beneficiary is Carroll) so he'll be squealing when Chubb goes after the assets he must have pledged to secure the bond, though I wonder how many Chubb underwriters had to be browbeaten before Greenberg (the CEO) got his way. In the end he basically did Carroll a favor because when NY comes after his assets they'll likely be the superior creditor as a government entity and there would be no guarantee that there'd be enough to pay her.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Three Olives posted:

No, I've done this before, with the clipboard and everything going up to random people at parades and stuff and asking them if they were registered to vote and if they would like to be with some talking points on the importance of voting.

The ones that I have been a part of were organized by a Democrat, and we had to disclose that fact if someone asked. There were a fair amount of :hurr: "Doesn't it make you angry that you are registering a Republican to vote?" "I'm going to check, you will be in big trouble if you don't submit my registration because I am a Republican!" Everyone one of them thought it was some huge own to for me to register a Republican voter, but it was like, I don't give a poo poo, we all know the demographics of this event and the more people I register works out to my political favor even if I register some Republicans too.

I love how we're seeing the endgame of the division of people into the "I will gather data, hmm it doesn't support what I thought, I'll change my theory because I'm okay with being wrong" and "the data doesn't support what I thought? gently caress you then I'll throw it out and make up my own reality lol" camps

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Flashback to years past when these "Vote For Death" images got pasted around downtown Portland

Still the most metal protest graffiti I've seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

wheatpuppy posted:

So the next 400+ million is due by April 1?