Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

fallout 3 when it came out was fairly novel with a really bad story, i had a fun time with it

subsequent playthroughs though? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

insane anime posted:

quoting from the the other thread:

Goon named McMuffin Man who was obsessed with fallout 3 and filled with hate for the world (no gf, no job, no money, etc). It was right on release, he would go out in public and pretend he was in FO3. His apartment was the vault, and he would go out on the 1st and 15th to get supplies and 'forage.' The kicker was the radiation was rap music. He hated hip hop music more than women and super mutants, so if he heard rap music he was taking RADs and had to find a new path to Dollar General. The climax of the thread was when he was stuck at the crosswalk by somone dancing to Lil Wayne's Lollipop and he collapsed to the ground in disgust/radiation overwhelmed him and he said the guy listening to it just put the boom box thing right next to his face while he was lying down and was doing that laugh lil wayne does in all his songs

lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I found it.

dionysian posted:

:siren: ATTENTION: Mods and posters of Post Your Favorite. This forum is under my control. :siren:

The admins have made a simple, but grievous, mistake. After I won the IK Contest in FYAD they, instead of giving me the powers that I earned, have instead accidentally given me mod buttons in this forum - PYF. I consider this to be unacceptable. Therefore, I aim to ensure not only that I receive my FYAD buttons as soon as possible, but that the admins take care to never let this happen again.

While I am a moderator of PYF, my demands are as follows:

1.) Give me my god drat FYAD buttons that I earned by winning the IK Contest. Once this is done, you may remove my PYF buttons, and only then will the terror come to an end.

2.) Neither I nor any FYADs posting in PYF may be probated while I have mod powers in this forum. For every FYAD poster probated, I will probate three PYF posters. If I am probated, all hell will break loose.

3.) The PYF mods may not revert any changes I make to threads (titles, tags, posts, etc.) until I have my FYAD buttons, and am no longer a mod of PYF. Offending mods will be probated.

However, I will not wait idly for the 1st demand to be met. As long as I do not have my rightfully earned FYAD IK buttons, I will do the following:

EVERY 10 MINUTES: I will probate one PYF poster for six hours. PYF posters probated in response to the probating of a FYAD poster do not count toward this.

EVERY 15 MINUTES: I will gas one random thread from the first page.

EVERY 30 MINUTES: I will change five posts in five random threads to the infamous Goatse image. Be warned - I am not bluffing.

THINGS I MIGHT DO AT ANY GIVEN TIME: Change a thread's title. Change a thread's tag. Change someone's avatar. Troll your n00bs. Et cetera.

There you have it.

Any FYADs riding along, as stated previously, are protected, and must not be probated, or the consequences will be dire. :jihad:

Admins, the clock is ticking.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I found it.

lolll

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I found it.

lmao

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

He puts the rad in radiation

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I found it.

lol. fun ruined by nyc_tattoo waking up from a stupor and the people whining about it I recognize from bnr.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

insane anime posted:

Goon named McMuffin Man who was obsessed with fallout 3 and filled with hate for the world (no gf, no job, no money, etc). It was right on release, he would go out in public and pretend he was in FO3. His apartment was the vault, and he would go out on the 1st and 15th to get supplies and 'forage.' The kicker was the radiation was rap music. He hated hip hop music more than women and super mutants, so if he heard rap music he was taking RADs and had to find a new path to Dollar General. The climax of the thread was when he was stuck at the crosswalk by somone dancing to Lil Wayne's Lollipop and he collapsed to the ground in disgust/radiation overwhelmed him and he said the guy listening to it just put the boom box thing right next to his face while he was lying down and was doing that laugh lil wayne does in all his songs

lmfao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I found it.

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
satantic hank hill is badass

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
gonna start foaming at the mouth and convulsing next time i hear a dmx song

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I found it.

lmfao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
probating mods is still bannable.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Famethrowa posted:

lol. fun ruined by nyc_tattoo waking up from a stupor and the people whining about it I recognize from bnr.

Lmfao

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Famethrowa posted:

he was keeping the lonely boxing day watch... all the other admins were with their family on that sacred day, but he bravely stepped up...

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That guy had the biggest hate boner for FYAD for years lol

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I found it.
I vaguely remember some posters being very whiny about this.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

you could go into any of the dogshit mockthreads on this site and that guy would have 100000 posts in them all

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

insane anime posted:

Is this guy the COVID faceshield dude's old account?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

you could go into any of the dogshit mockthreads on this site and that guy would have 100000 posts in them all

a two-part tale as old as time lol

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Half of Dracula posted:

That's crazy, the guy liked Fallout 3?

Mister Bibs would insist it was the only good game in the series.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
I liked fallout 3. It was a novel experience and fun when it came out.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Without Fallout 3 there would've been no New Vegas. That forgives a lot of its sins in my eyes.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Theres only 2 good fallout games. Same with TES.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
that's a beautiful, smart, sane - pick 2 situation

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
wrong thread

Plant MONSTER. has a new favorite as of 01:19 on Mar 11, 2024

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’ve seen Sky|3lazer the goon who paid to ban Lowtax in various Magic the Gathering streams before.

From back a couple pages but was it ever stated how much money that guy put in to ban Lowtax?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

woops

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I found it.

pog boyfriend posted:

how is your boxing day so far skarsnik,

what did he know....?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dongicus posted:

Theres only 2 good fallout games. Same with TES.

daggerfall, morrowind, and the remaster you've all been waiting for Redguard

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

at least you actually see a sload in Redguard

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

insane anime posted:

lol

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

insane anime posted:

lmao

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

insane anime posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

insane anime posted:

W...what?