Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier, crispix)

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

they're probably holding back the death news until after the oscars newscycle, it would be very shameful for the palace to be gazumped by news about barbie winning 14 oscars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I must admit, I don't think I expected this thread to get quite so into the latest royals gossip.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
That’s some SCO poo poo I love it. The picture is a memetic threat KILL NOTICE ISSUED DO NOT REPOST

SCP 8639: “WILLIAM”

SCP 8639-A: “FAMILY PHOTO”

CONTAINMENT PROCEDURES: Subject must not be viewed by any royal. If viewed by a royal, clear the area surrounding them or move them to a clear area with immediate effect. Overwhelming lethal force authorised if required.

E: ^^^ royal gossip is the juiciest of gossips though!

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Learning curve knew about pixels, where is she?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

All 3 of the kids have their fingers crossed and the two women have their legs weirdly crossed.

It's going to turn out that the kid on the left has had a tooth in since xmas isn't it?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

forkboy84 posted:

I must admit, I don't think I expected this thread to get quite so into the latest royals gossip.

it's not really your standard gossip about x having an affair or y harassing z because y's a massive racist, though, there's a woman who's disappeared

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

The establishment press has picked up on it:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/03/10/princess-wales-photo-recalled-fears-photoshop/

lmao

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

she's so dead

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Is this going to turn out to be some Midjourney thing, or just overzealous use of the Google magic eraser.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Princess of Wales and bizarre press coverage of her death, name a more iconic duo.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

It's less the royal gossip and more the bizzare handling of the whole thing in the press because of the weird royal relationship with them.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

keep punching joe posted:

Is this going to turn out to be some Midjourney thing, or just overzealous use of the Google magic eraser.

no its going to turn out to be tower of london poo poo

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Honestly impressed how well newer AI models can turn a wheelchair into a wicker chair.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

AP and other international news organisations now refusing to run the picture due to "manipulation" lol

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Out in the summer garden having the time of my life with the kids. Husband is just out of frame, laughing too.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

We know where he is. He's still moving the bodies out of Hull

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

I mean they definitely touch up pictures all the time and that’s considered fine so it must be something egregious enough for multiple editors of the most respected (for better or worse) photographic agencies in the world to pull them.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/JimBlower/status/1766956559031009616

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

i think the comedy option will be if actually they just touched up her eyebrows or some poo poo but now that it's out as MANIPULATED ROYAL PHOTO the conspiracies never die

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

People said Britain was a dogshit country. We're not dogshit now

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
we contain multitudes (many of which are dogshit)

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
PALACE: We regret to inform the nation that Lady Catherine, Princess of Wales, has joined Hamas

Loonytoad Quack
Aug 24, 2004

High on Shatner's Bassoon
It's most likely something really mundane, like they used the Best Take feature that some newer phones have and these are just artefacts from that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1N53ZOv-ak

But on the other hand, assuming William beat her to death for not pegging him hard enough or something is way more fun, so I'll go with that.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jakabite posted:

PALACE: We regret to inform the nation that Lady Catherine, Princess of Wales, has joined Hamas

i can't believe jeremy corbyn did this

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Jakabite posted:

I mean they definitely touch up pictures all the time and that’s considered fine so it must be something egregious enough for multiple editors of the most respected (for better or worse) photographic agencies in the world to pull them.
I believe the official reason is that the sweater of the girl on the right (no idea of their names, not going to learn now) doesn’t line up properly with her hand. There’s also some weird blurring issue with the hand clasping the jumper on the left but I haven’t seen that cited as an official cause for the retraction.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

I honestly don't give a poo poo about the royal family, but the fact that they must know about the speculation at this point, there's been weeks of talk in the tabloids and on twitter about her, and the solution is...

a dodgy photo shopped picture of her without her husband, or her wearing a wedding ring (which even the Telegraph picked up on) ?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

https://twitter.com/thesundaysport/status/1766954227551682949?s=46

lmbo

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

ItohRespectArmy posted:

i can't believe jeremy corbyn did this

We all should have seen it when that bloody loony Jambly Cribbins wore a tie, it’s a sure sign of his desire to take over the world after all

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sunday Sport is the paper of record.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
I remember this, less than a year before Princess Diana was hounded to her death

http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9610/08/diana.hoax/

Though it wasn't the palace putting out the fake images back then...

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Nonsense posted:

Sunday Sport is the paper of record.

I thought that was the Daily Record

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

lol i dunno why you would do it but the little girl seems to have one boot with a high heel and one without

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

NotJustANumber99 posted:

lol i dunno why you would do it but the little girl seems to have one boot with a high heel and one without

Thats a little tassle on the side of her shoe, its not a heel.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Prince William is taking a leave of absence after receiving a letter from Kate telling him to come find her in their special place

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

fatelvis posted:

Thats a little tassle on the side of her shoe, its not a heel.

hmmm. a cgi tassle or a real tassle?

escapegoat
Aug 18, 2013
Zoom in on Charlotte's sleeve just above her left hand, it's incredibly blatant once you notice it. Also the line between the arm and Kate's hand looks suspect.

I'd post a close up but Imgur on phones is enshittefied beyond use and it's too big to attach.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
The king seeks potions to heal his maladies whilst in ailing health, whilst his son and heir attempts to prove that he has not caused the death of his wife to cover adultery, meanwhile the next potential heir lies in a foreign nation, longing for the downfall of this house of infamy.

We live in a Crusader King's 3 Let's play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Godspeed, the only worthwhile newspaper in the UK