Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Yeah, one weird added on definition to the word "real" is being synonyms with, bad, violent, gory, unlike like fiction that makes death look heroic, or cool.

So "Civil" vs "Real" becomes a degree of violence.

But that weird side definition should die, because if a person says 'anything' vs "Real"; than that 'anything' becomes fake, because if something is not real, it is called fake.

Reminds me of dipshit Whoopi Goldberg defending Polanski by saying it wasn’t ‘rape-rape’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

if it's legitimate rape, the bank account has ways to try to shut that whole thing down

trump could afford the bond, therefore

Joey_Redd
Jun 12, 2008

Speaking of rape… and American conservatism…

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

Should've asked if her rapist was found guilty in a criminal trial. Otherwise, she's not a rape victim.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Finally, a reasonable explanation for Trumps popularity.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/lead-gasoline-blunted-iq-half-us-population-study-rcna19028
Exposure to leaded gasoline lowered the IQ of about half the population of the United States, a new study estimates.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

looking forward to the inevitable NYT op-ed about how it's time to finally reach out to the pro-rape demographic

Joey_Redd
Jun 12, 2008

Harry_Potato posted:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/lead-gasoline-blunted-iq-half-us-population-study-rcna19028
Exposure to leaded gasoline lowered the IQ of about half the population of the United States, a new study estimates.

I’ll let you know that all the gasoline I huffed was lead free, my lead intake came from the paint chips I ate in my childhood home that was built in the 1930s/40s

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

Harry_Potato posted:

Only half?

Joey_Redd
Jun 12, 2008

Red Rox posted:

Only half?

Well gasoline has been lead free for a while now. My dad was born in 67 and is infinitely smarter than his older siblings and cousins. So I guess it’s a boomer/gen x cut off for that.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
I used to butt chug leaded gasoline every day for four years in college and I turned out fine.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Joey_Redd posted:

Speaking of rape… and American conservatism…

loving what the gently caress is wrong with these guys?

Joey_Redd
Jun 12, 2008

Waffle House posted:

I assume they spend a lot of their time on 4chan and probably don’t bathe or exercise, and blame women and minorities for their shortcomings and not liking them.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Waffle House posted:

Declining birth rates is a particular obsession of the 4chan types (or whatever the online alt right is called these days.)

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

a good start

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Waffle House posted:

They're nazis, OP.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
That Nancy Mace video is loving gross

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

yeah that nancy mace poo poo is terrible, "rape victim" gonna be a standard right wing token from now on

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

It's been a right wing thing since forever, as far as the right is concerned only non-white/immigrants/Bill Clinton can be rapists

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Katie Britt can crucify Biden for rapes that happened in another country 20 years ago but no one can hold Trump accountable for the rape he himself did.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Nancy Mace also lowkey betraying the Lakan Riley narrative there too, gotta love it

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol wtf is he talking about

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

sharknado slashfic posted:

Declining birth rates is a particular obsession of the 4chan types (or whatever the online alt right is called these days.)

also the richest man in the world

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Toxic Mental posted:

Apparently his prions are hate watching the Oscars.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Toxic Mental posted:

The "very unfair" line always gives me a special lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

Jimmy Kimmel is mean to Trump and George Stephanopoulos is mean to Trump ally Nancy Mace. Other than that, who knows.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I think he's mad that the Japanese VFX team for Godzilla won an oscar or something? lol

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Why don’t they give the Oscar to the one movie that actually deserves it - Bloodsport - every year!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Toxic Mental posted:

I think he's mad that the Japanese VFX team for Godzilla won an oscar or something? lol

They won?! gently caress yeah!

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

America is falling apart and I’m the only one who can save it by running for office while being very unfairly prosecuted for 91 felonies. THESE OSCAR WINNERS ARE OUTRAGEOUS!!!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Good evening Night Krew

I meant to post this last night but I forgot

https://youtu.be/YMYxDTBglRk?si=dTRacUMPIJcgucgv

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

kazil posted:

Katie Britt can crucify Biden for rapes that happened in another country 20 years ago but no one can hold Trump accountable for the rape he himself did.

Oh let’s be fair to Trump… it was rapes, plural. Don’t forget that minor who chuds pressured into dropping her lawsuit.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/04/donald-trump-teenage-rape-accusations-lawsuit-dropped

Nodelphi fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Mar 11, 2024

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

I wonder if he's talking about the push in recent years for the Oscars to be more inclusive. Oh no a Black actor might win an Oscar!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Fabulousity posted:

Apparently his prions are hate watching the Oscars.

I assume he is bored to death at some gross Mar-a-Lago Oscar party he needs to attend to pay the bills.

https://youtu.be/aeQOJZ-QzBk?si=XPdxk-KU8Lx7zOMx

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Extremely smart man, committing treason, crimes, talking mad poo poo about everyone while burning every bridge possible: IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT I AM CONSTANTLY IN DEEP poo poo

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

MrMojok posted:

Good evening Night Krew

I meant to post this last night but I forgot how to post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMYxDTBglRk

ftfy

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I think he did go off on a rant when Parasite won.

Actually, no he didn’t… he’d been banned from twitter by then
:getout:

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
:lol:
Eat poo poo, traitors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol::lol::lol:
Trump is so pissed he and the chuds aren't considered worthwhile media. Don't they know he was the star of the apprentice and had cameos in movies? Hollywood is built on grifting and even they reject him.