Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
your not-racist pebis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WvenezXsmA

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Su*cidal Tendancies

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/ZF1e6um.mp4

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Capitalism really popped off today... "maze"?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Is Banksy involved in MSCHF? It seems like exactly the tiring schtick he's into

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

credburn posted:

Su*cidal Tendancies

Unfortunately everyone has to heed ~The Algorithm~, it's not something done for style or whatever.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

https://i.imgur.com/BGGc9GC.mp4

credburn posted:

Capitalism really popped off today... "maze"?

"ladies"

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Unfortunately everyone has to heed ~The Algorithm~, it's not something done for style or whatever.

What would have been the consequence if they didn't censor it? Just shut down? Deleted? Demonitized?

I was making fun of a local Facebook group that had "UNCENSORED!" in the title because everybody inside it censors the hell out of it, then the admin posted like eighteen scerenshots of posts that were -- not "blocked," but forced-mod-approval because they used bad words.

This poo poo is happening because we tolerate it! We're letting ourselves get censored and we just bow to the algorithm. Which I gotta say, until I saw those screenshots I sincerely thought it was everyone making a big deal out of nothing and just following trends without doing any research

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Bezus.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

poo poo is it Wednesday already?!

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

credburn posted:

What would have been the consequence if they didn't censor it? Just shut down? Deleted? Demonitized?

I was making fun of a local Facebook group that had "UNCENSORED!" in the title because everybody inside it censors the hell out of it, then the admin posted like eighteen scerenshots of posts that were -- not "blocked," but forced-mod-approval because they used bad words.

This poo poo is happening because we tolerate it! We're letting ourselves get censored and we just bow to the algorithm. Which I gotta say, until I saw those screenshots I sincerely thought it was everyone making a big deal out of nothing and just following trends without doing any research

if you post something with "suicide" or "suicidal" in the title or search for either of those words, it'll have a "Are you trying to kill yourself? Call this number first" thing on the video and i think it does get demonetized unless you're like the band Suicidal Tendencies

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Wanna buy this & turn it into a proboscis monkeycar

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

That is Treason, Johnny!

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

it's a proposal and there's a ring

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Guy on the right might put a ring on it

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Milo and POTUS posted:

Guy on the right might put a ring on it

Both guys on the right looking back are clearly knowledgeable about what they are seeing.

EDIT: ^^^^ yep them

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Elon looks pretty stoked about that bare rear end

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He sees himself in it

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Milo and POTUS posted:

He sees himself in it

When you stare long in the rear end, the rear end stares back at you.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Nenonen posted:

When you stare long in the rear end, the rear end stares back at you.

Sometimes it even winks at ya'.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Just quoting some posts here

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

T'boo Ted?

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Wanna buy this & turn it into a proboscis monkeycar

Hell yeah

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Nebrilos posted:

That is Treason, Johnny!

lmao

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Laughing out loud

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

lol

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
The most interesting thing that happened at the cricket

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

5'd

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

holy poo poo

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

lmao goddamn

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

That woman is having an orgasm.

Bare male butts are, in fact, huge turn-ons for women.

Next time you see a pretty woman you want to impress, show her your bare butt!

You'll be amazed at the response!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

lol

Mario Yesyes
Oct 30, 2012

A hearty lmao.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001