Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

yea ok posted:

One day people will just scroll past the obvious bait posts. One day...

I appreciated this well timed cross thread dunk on epic rereg guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

It's crazy that 30 years ago politicians were trying to get UFC banned and calling it human cockfighting and now the former and probably future president of the United States is coming out on their show to Kid Rock.

What a timeline we live in.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

1glitch0 posted:

It's crazy that 30 years ago politicians were trying to get UFC banned and calling it human cockfighting and now the former and probably future president of the United States is coming out on their show to Kid Rock.

its trump dude lol

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its The President of the United States of America dude lol

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
We really live in the Idiocracy timeline, it sucks.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

John Cena is naked at the Oscar’s rn

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

NienNunb posted:

John Cena is naked at the Oscar’s rn

Are you my mom? She texted the same news to me earlier.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Grendels Dad posted:

We really live in the Idiocracy timeline, it sucks.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

1glitch0 posted:

American politics is all about mutual enemies and there's few people Dana and Trump hated more than John McCain

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Was that Cena thing tonight one of those humiliation things Katt Williams was talking about ?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Malikov posted:

Was that Cena thing tonight one of those humiliation things Katt Williams was talking about ?

Was Vince watching?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Haha. In addition to Naked Cena, I just saw that The Rock and Bad Bunny presented the award to the Zone of Interest guy whose speech is driving all the psychos crazy.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
john cena is nude in a full third of the movies he's in, at this point i can only assume hes into it

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

1glitch0 posted:

john mccain the specific politician who led the charge on that is not only long dead but also still routinely insulted by that former pres

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

shiksa posted:

john cena is nude in a full third of the movies he's in, at this point i can only assume hes into it

Hell, there was a moment from the first(?) John Cena DVD where he's in a g-string and tries to hug his dad.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Please more naked John Cena

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

a.lo posted:

Please more naked John Cena

He did that one skit with Nikki when they were together.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

SilentChaz posted:

Hell, there was a moment from the first(?) John Cena DVD where he's in a g-string and tries to hug his dad.

bring back naked mideon so he can feud with cena over who can get more naked in the ring

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://x.com/wwe/status/1767190956334260342?s=46

Important announcement.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Thank you, Variety, for breaking this news when no one would.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
the "as reported by" line is so pathetic and funny. see real media sites that cover real entertainment reported on us!!!!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
being inducted in the WWE hall of fame seems like a dishonor lol

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Whoolighams posted:

the "as reported by" line is so pathetic and funny. see real media sites that cover real entertainment reported on us!!!!

As reported by Majinfoose, WWE IS A REAL BIG BOY COMPANY AND THEIR HALL OF FAME IS FOR REALS GUYS IT'S SUPER PRESTIGIOUS, VARIETY SAID SO

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

WWE can't have two people with the same name at the same time so no wonder they fired Ali.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Did Ali do anything with the wwe other than a few appearances at early manias?

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I would assume he's also there because of the Inoki match, considering Inoki is also in the WWE HOF.

This explains why he's DLC in the new game, I guess.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

"What celebrity can we attach ourselves to with kids cashing in on their dead relatives name that won't say no..."

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you dont need to be a wrestler or even important to wrestling to end up in the WWE hall of fame you just need to be attached to it in some minor like Trump lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

they’ve run out of wrestlers to induct but they’ve also run out of wrestlers wives to induct

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
bruno sammartino wasnt even inducted until 2013 lol

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you dont need to be a wrestler or even important to wrestling to end up in the WWE hall of fame you just need to be attached to it in some minor like Trump lol

Sure, I just wanted to know for sure if this was another BS wwf hof entry like Bob uecker or drew carey or if I had forgotten something

I knew about the inoki fight but like, that neither happened in the wwf or in the USA, so that’s doubly silly

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I hope they just start inducting people that never did anything for their show.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Shard posted:

I hope they just start inducting people that never did anything for their show.

induct emf

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

put steve bannon in the wwe hall of fame cowards

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Eric Bischoff when

Edit: induct Vinny roo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
induct vince russo it will be funny

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

induct vince russo it will be funny

Ed Ferrara too

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Induct Russo and Cornette in the same year so that they fight backstage

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

For all the jokes there was once a time where I really wanted them to induct Jim Johnston. There's a tiny part of me that still thinks that would be kinda cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

For all the jokes there was once a time where I really wanted them to induct Jim Johnston. There's a tiny part of me that still thinks that would be kinda cool.

While this would be cool, I just desperately want to hear what in the hell happened to cause Jim Johnston to be sent to a Siberian gulag, corporate-wise, only for them to go all-in on CFO$, and then once CFO$ were given the boot, they were cut off hard and fast

What the hell is going on in the theme music division that people keep being kicked out and memory holed like the people being removed from the Stalin photographs