Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Do you think Trump started compulsively masturbating when Kimmel read his tweet live on air?

:kstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Let a real celeb host, like Jim Caviezel or Colby Covington

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Question: In American schools do you make fun of people for being dim?

yeah, the problem is the people who believe the dumbest things you've ever heard in your life will call others stupid even more often in my experience for not believing them too.

to them, they've "learned" their misinformation and conspiracy theories, and if you don't accept them, then you're just too brainwashed or too stupid to understand.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

eh that jab at the oscars with all the hollywood celebs laughing... mehh i don't know about that..

also remember when nancy mace tried to say liberals graffitied her home except the vandals never touched over any of the stone at her house, only parts that were easily repaintable? and then someone noticed that the circle in the letter I in the graffiti on the sidewalk matched up with nancy mace's signature?

lmao

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

Let a real celeb host, like Jim Caviezel or Colby Covington

lol James Woods hosts The Oscars

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1767017180393316852

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Strong Sauce posted:

eh that jab at the oscars with all the hollywood celebs laughing... mehh i don't know about that..

also remember when nancy mace tried to say liberals graffitied her home except the vandals never touched over any of the stone at her house, only parts that were easily repaintable? and then someone noticed that the circle in the letter I in the graffiti on the sidewalk matched up with nancy mace's signature?

lmao

lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

Inspired by the true story of three Christians who face execution by firing squad in a third world country. Their courage and faith in the days leading up to the execution inspire the entire prison camp and results in a stunning conclusion.

At early advanced screenings, the film has brought many to tears and many closer to Christ.

"It might be the most evangelical, hard-core Christian film ever made," said a spokesperson for VGC Studios. "All glory and honor to the Lord."

https://youtu.be/vLaccFmrJHM?si=CmA19x4BiTFF0D6G

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

When you definitely understand what 'rent free' means

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
WTF Cuba Gooding Jr?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:lol::lol::lol:

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Strong Sauce posted:

the jab was weak but a live broadcast of celebrities laughing at Trump will almost certainly make him lose his poo poo and that's pretty goddamn funny

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nadia Maximova and fellow Executive Producer Boris Corruptsky

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Twitter user charliekirk11 definitely has his finger on the pulse of what is happening.

e: What the gently caress is a featured investor :lol:

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

WTF Cuba Gooding Jr?

quote:

Cuba Gooding Jr. has once again been accused of sexual abuse. Five months after the actor struck a last-minute settlement and narrowly avoided a trial on rape allegations, two women have filed civil suits alleging that he “sexually assaulted and battered” them in separate incidents in 2018 and in 2019. Both previously brought criminal charges against Gooding.
https://www.thecut.com/2023/11/cuba-gooding-sexual-assault-suits.html

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Hah I definitely don't see Trump as living rent free in my mind, he's more like a home invader, now squatter that I can't evict because he never goes away

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Weird how the first thing sex monsters seem to do once they're found out is flee to the safety of the MAGAsphere.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Recent Republican Advertising Campaign portrays Donald Trump as an “Acceptable Rapist”.

Here’s why this is bad for Sho Biden.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Strong Sauce posted:

lmao

also the private panopticon of smart doorbells means theres a bunch of street facing cams so theres video receipts

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
LOL at the people trying to say Trump is taking on Hollywood when everyone's favorite president (ME!) has been desperate for Hollywood attention and clout his entire life

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Dude eternally has a mouth shaped like a mini hex nut from a children's toy kit.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

"A third world" country

Lmao you live in a country without public Healthcare :wtc:

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

No wonder his character was so believable in American crime story OJ Simpson

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh that's where I saw him last since the 90s!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

redshirt posted:

Scotty Baio in shambles
Kevin Sorbo is DISAPPOINTED!!

Strong Sauce posted:

lmao
Also "Oh hey, did you check your ring c.amera and ask any of your neighbors if their ring camera saw anything?" and she immediately stopped talking about it

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Autechresaint posted:

You fools, this will be the moment Trump makes it his goal to win an Oscar in the next few years. Did we learn nothing?

Maybe Trump is big on getting a giant pet fish? Oscar's are cool.

Maybe he'll have Giuliani get him a goldfish and tell people it's an Oscar he won?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Trump wins an Oscar, a Tony, the Presidency, and an Ace Cable Award.....

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Scene from the movie "God's Not dead" where Sorbo is hit by a car. and then dies believing in god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLpGpWV8JYQ

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Sorbo isn't mad, he's...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djlc6uHTVmY

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

the jimmy thing wouldve been alot better if he closed it out with " by Loser, former president, and whiny pissbaby donald trump"

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Lol the lead guy in this, his best credit on IMDb is “Sailor” in Our Flag Means Death. Quality lead actor there, definitely gonna get people going just to see James Barrington.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Was it Operation Jade, when Obama was gonna take over Texas?

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Jade Helm 15

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

redshirt posted:

Was it Operation Jade, when Obama was gonna take over Texas?

Jade Helm I think. The big hint was FEMA having a bunch of tents and body bags ready to go. You know, for the occupation and not the every couple years natural disaster in the area.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Next time!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Catastrophe posted:

Dude eternally has a mouth shaped like a mini hex nut from a children's toy kit.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Frank Frank posted:

WTF Cuba Gooding Jr?

he got cancelled

for rape

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

CannonFodder posted:

Also "Oh hey, did you check your ring c.amera and ask any of your neighbors if their ring camera saw anything?" and she immediately stopped talking about it

TOTAL EXONERATION

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

No one wants to be with them/ gently caress them, and it's everybody's fault but theirs

Incels are particular type of wierd toxic masculine Narc

They love posting their fantasies about how all women should be lobotomized and used as sex slaves. Very Cool and Normal people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

kartikeya posted:

They love posting their fantasies about how all women should be lobotomized and used as sex slaves. Very Cool and Normal people.

but then who will do all the cooking and cleaning?