Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Batterypowered7 posted:

Whenever incels come up in conversation, I always recommend the mini documentary "Shy Boys: IRL"

The thing that is crazy about this is that the incels featured in the doc are 100% more well-adjusted and less mean that modern incels. If I remember right one of them says "I'd walk through hell to have a fat girlfriend" when today's incels would never, ever, ever settle for anything other than a supermodel that requires zero work on their behalf.

Similarly, the cringey tv show starring Mr. E about picking up women and being a player also features the line "I'm going to neg this woman. A neg is a little joke you make at your own expense to show that you're confident and funny, but also not threatening as you need to remember you're also a stranger to this woman".

Times have loving changed man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
lol'd remembering how after the 2020 election a dumbass libertarian I was acquaintances with was flipping out on Facebook and then after I told him he was being unbelievably stupid he was being, he tried to bring up my dead dad

So I told him in no uncertain terms that my dad was a union man who fuckin hated Republicans and thought them and all their ilk were the biggest morons on the planet.

This guy - was like 55 or something - eventually tried to make a post at my mom that I was being "politically divisive" and my mom said "well it's true that my husband thought Republicans were idiots and frankly I do too" and the guy unfriended us both :hmbol:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Strong Sauce posted:

it's really dumb because:
1. rent free would imply kimmel just brought him up.. but also
2. yeah i think about trump everyday. to laugh at his dumb rear end and to also laugh at the US if they re-elect this piece of poo poo again.

Yeah I mean, yes he does live rent free in all our heads. Of course he does, he is the greatest existential threat this country faces, we think about things like that a lot it turns out

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Data Graham posted:

Yeah I mean, yes he does live rent free in all our heads. Of course he does, he is the greatest existential threat this country faces, we think about things like that a lot it turns out

"Lmao that arsonist who keeps trying to burn your house down is living rent-free in your head man, try to be serious"

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
It would be awesome to simply not think too much about who the US President is, apart from maybe when he's mentioned in NOFX songs or whatever.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Data Graham posted:

Also:

gently caress Donald Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mowauY-41uk

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

You know what, this 9,422nd time he’s said this? It’s convinced me. I now think the case should be totally dropped

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Still not sure why he's saying "let the patriots go home"

Does he think Fani is in charge of the J6 prisoners?

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Donnie, people get paid and then they can go to the bank and take out some cash. That's how having a bank account works.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

kazil posted:

He meant to say, “Let the patriots go home”(me)

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Can someone tldr the Nancy mace rape thing? I just can't muster the will to listen to it...but I want to be mad

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
When are we going to get a ruling on the DQ hearing of Willis?

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

My dad used to ask me stupid poo poo like "What do you think about Hunter Biden?"

Dad I think Hunter Biden has a huge, clean cock.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Can someone tldr the Nancy mace rape thing? I just can't muster the will to listen to it...but I want to be mad

She was asked how she can be an advocate for rape victims and support Trump who was found liable for rape. She tries to deflect by saying she was a victim of rape and that George is shaming her by asking that. Instead of backing down, he presses her on the original question.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Is there some weird legal reason why they have to say "he was found liable for rape" instead of "he's a rapist"?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Stoatbringer posted:

Is there some weird legal reason why they have to say "he was found liable for rape" instead of "he's a rapist"?

He was found liable in a civil suit, but never faced criminal charges.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

kazil posted:

She was asked how she can be an advocate for rape victims and support Trump who was found liable for rape. She tries to deflect by saying she was a victim of rape and that George is shaming her by asking that. Instead of backing down, he presses her on the original question.

The fact that she mistrusts and victim blames E Jean Carrol is the most insidious part of her response.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

kazil posted:

Ugh, thanks. She's ever the opportunist, what a piece of poo poo loser

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I can't believe Joe Brandon got all hopped up on :trumpdrugs:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Hollismason posted:

Probably whenever they can find a loophole to have her DQ.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Can Carol sue a second time with Trump spouting his recent poo poo about the trial being a sham and her story being a lie etc etc

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Hollismason posted:

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/fani-willis-disqualification-hearing-trump-georgia-case-expected

FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - The judge overseeing Georgia's election interference case against former President Donald Trump could rule any day on whether to remove Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis from the case over her romantic relationship with a special prosecutor.

After several days of extraordinary testimony, Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee heard arguments over whether Willis’ relationship with special prosecutor Nathan Wade amounts to a conflict of interest that should force them off one of four criminal cases against the former president.

At the end of the hearing, McAfee said that there are "several legal issues to sort through, several factual determinations that I have to make," adding that he "will be taking the time to make sure that I give this case the full consideration it’s due."

Since then, multiple defense attorneys have asked the judge to allow two more witnesses to testify, saying that the witnesses dispute the statement by Willis and Wade that their relationship began in 2022.illis-disqualification-hearing-trump-georgia-case-expected

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Tai posted:

Can Carol sue a second time with Trump spouting his recent poo poo about the trial being a sham and her story being a lie etc etc

Yes, and I hope she does.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
e jean carol is a professional trump defamee at this point

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Tai posted:

It'd be the 3rd time, wouldn't it?

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

kazil posted:

Alongside Hunter Biden, yes.

Maybe he means his cronies who have been found guilty in this case already? It's tough to keep track of what he's rambling about.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Ouhei posted:

It'd be the 3rd time, wouldn't it?

iirc the first one was $5 million, the second is like $91 million or something all said

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Ulf posted:

The kids can call you “Jorbju”!

No, that's when you staple a bagel to your forehead.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I really hope Carol sues Trump again.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Hollismason posted:

I really hope Carol sues Trump again.

gonna empty quote this the 4th and 9th time

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Sounds like he got a heads up that neither Willis nor Wade are being removed from the case. :lol:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1767183483212906771?s=20

Looks like he heard people complaining about the economy and decided to remind them that it could be worse! He could be running it! :allears:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
That won’t register because Gen X and Boomers don’t consider their social security, Medicare or Medicaid to be entitlements.

Entitlements are when someone else receives those things.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Sounds like he got a heads up that neither Willis nor Wade are being removed from the case. :lol:

As I understand it, in the unlikely event of her being disqualified, the case won't be dropped as such, but she and her entire team will be removed from it. Then some other team will need to be found to take it up and carry on, but that could takes months or years, effectively killing it.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I wonder why they're called "entitlements" anyway:confused:

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Just echoing what other posters have already said, but yeah it was bascically:

Stephanopoulos: "You were the victim of rape. How do you support Donald Trump? He's a rapist who not only raped someone but he has gone on to relentlessly shame and defame his victim."

Mace: "How DARE you try to shame me!"

tl:dr Nancy Mace is a massive piece of poo poo who supports a rapist despite being a rape victim.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

BigglesSWE posted:

Looks like he heard people complaining about the economy and decided to remind them that it could be worse! He could be running it! :allears:
Lmao keep saying that Donnie

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Chief McHeath posted:

iirc the first one was $5 million, the second is like $91 million or something all said

Based on this progression the third will be 1.7 billion, the fourth 151 billion, and the fifth 13.7 trillion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

BigglesSWE posted:

Entitlements is the magic word that makes chuds think of welfare queens, and not social security or medicare