Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I right clicked on candy crush and uninstalled it. But I guess you could switch OS’s, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
windows 11 works fine for me. it's never tried installing candy crush and i turned off the AI poo poo.

skill issue

e: ok, the forced switch from mail to outlook is garbage cause there's ads in outlook and it is also just objectively a worse piece of software

Large Testicles has a new favorite as of 21:01 on Mar 10, 2024

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Large Testicles posted:

windows 11 works fine for me. it's never tried installing candy crush and i turned off the AI poo poo.

skill issue

e: ok, the forced switch from mail to outlook is garbage cause there's ads in outlook and it is also just objectively a worse piece of software

Also you can just not use outlook.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Thunderbird baby

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Hippocrass posted:

Also you can just not use outlook.

i know, but mail worked just fine so them killing it sucks

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

The OG mail app was surprisingly good :rip:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Tech is trash. Possessions are shackles. Embrace nothingness.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Karate Bastard posted:

Tech is trash. Possessions are shackles. Embrace nothingness.

Next yer gonna tell me desire is suffering

Yeah sure, buddy. we're gonna break Samsara through whatever hippy bullshit you've got lined up.

That's what they all say.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Everything that you have are things that can be taken away.

Except spite. Spite will keep you warm in the cold night.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Karate Bastard posted:

Everything that you have are things that can be taken away.

Except spite. Spite will keep you warm in the cold night.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Oz-bmdYiw&t=20s

The Killing Jelq
Jun 13, 2012

china bot posted:

EAT YOURSELF THINNER

EAT Y’SELF FITTER?

(CHARMED TO MEET YA)

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard posted:

Tech is trash. Possessions are dogs. Embrace brick.

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.

china bot posted:

EAT YOURSELF THINNER

Up the stairs Mister!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
https://i.imgur.com/p5jjvr1.mp4

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

china bot posted:

EAT YOURSELF THINNER

I once sniffed ink thinner to get high (dont recommend it), but eat it? Dont do this

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

I flinched

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

:same:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I failed to flinch and was injured pretty badly

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

How many holes does this ball have? She really clearly turns the ball to put her fingers in the holes, but then there's also a set facing her when she brings it up. Then clearly has fingers in holes as she throws it back, but the holes are also facing the camera.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

SpacePig posted:

How many holes does this ball have? She really clearly turns the ball to put her fingers in the holes, but then there's also a set facing her when she brings it up. Then clearly has fingers in holes as she throws it back, but the holes are also facing the camera.

At a bowling alley I went to as a kid the house balls all had sets of holes on either side to fit two different hands. Now I never see that anymore so if I go bowling I have to find the one ball in the joint made for giant hands. Seriously, my poo poo is so stupidly big. A team of explorers got lost in one of my gloves

🧍‍♂️ 🧤

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

The Killing Jelq posted:

EAT Y’SELF FITTER?

(CHARMED TO MEET YA)

Mr. Bung posted:

Up the stairs Mister!

I want to apologize to you real Fall fans for getting the lyric wrong :ferrari:

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Speaking of completely guilt free pleasure in the pain and wailing of others

Happy Monday

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

ReelBigLizard posted:

Happy Monday

stiff upper lip and all that lol

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

LOL, LMAO

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

FTFY

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ReelBigLizard posted:

Happy Monday
Good but it's not gonna fix poo poo lol

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Brawnfire posted:

I failed to flinch and found myself in the Skyrim Intro

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

mobby_6kl posted:

Good but it's not gonna fix poo poo lol

You can have a little freude, as a treat

Smuggins
Mar 14, 2008

Blasphemy! Blasphoryou! Blasphoreveryone!
Fun Shoe

muscles like this! posted:

It also recently happened to fitness grifter the "Liver King." He's still doing ads on Twitter and last I saw he has teamed up with right wing "comedian" (and all around terrible person) JP Sears.

I actually remember bumping into JP Sears channel a long time ago and it was general meditation stuff and some funny lampoons of the worst of new age behaviors.

I forgot about him, check a year ago and woof it took a hard turn. I though "oh he is going hard on the lampooning" nope.

Now I just bothered reading an article pinning the change to anti-vac crap during covid and only got worse from there.

The schad is loss of fine humor for hate humor.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

ReelBigLizard posted:

Happy Monday

Learning how British and Canadian mortgages work was loving mind blowing

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

freeedr posted:

At a bowling alley I went to as a kid the house balls all had sets of holes on either side to fit two different hands. Now I never see that anymore so if I go bowling I have to find the one ball in the joint made for giant hands. Seriously, my poo poo is so stupidly big. A team of explorers got lost in one of my gloves

🧍‍♂️ 🧤

Oh Skrymir, always telling the story of how he fooled Asa-Thor.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

It's pretty funny how New Age hippy bullshit has bled into the far-right and vice versa thanks to antivax and Qanon. The wellness and meditation people are at best a couple steps removed from the Great Replacement/White Genocide people.

I assume the more traditionalist hardliners hate that they're shoulder to shoulder with hippies.

But then again this isn't anything new. Charles Manson's entire thing was that he was merging hippy flower power commune poo poo with far-right apocalyptic racist conspiracy theories. And even the OG NSDAP had a lot of weirdo occultist elements.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

iwentdoodie posted:

Learning how British and Canadian mortgages work was loving mind blowing

Wait, how do your mortgages work?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Philippe posted:

A miserable pile of silicon
Ah, I see that you are a computer toucher.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Aramoro posted:

Wait, how do your mortgages work?

I assume they're referencing the fact that the US has 30 year mortgage terms but Canadians have to refinance with changing interest rates every 5 years.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

freeedr posted:

My problem is that I have stupidly thin arms but kinda fat thumbs so I can never find a ball light enough that has big enough thumb holes. FIrst world problems and such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemish
Jan 25, 2005

Dillbag posted:

I assume they're referencing the fact that the US has 30 year mortgage terms but Canadians have to refinance with changing interest rates every 5 years.

I'm not an expert but you do sign up for like 25 years but the interest rates has 2 options usually. Totally variable at all times or set in stone for a few years (max is 7 years the last time I did mine). I think if you select variable, you can switch to a fixed rate after a set period time decided by what you picked when you did your "refresh".

Sucks to be you if you did pick the locked rate for 5 years for example and after that 5 years, rates went super high, you have no choice but to take the loss. I think it's why Canada will raise the global interest rate when the economy is not doing so hot like the past year to prevent people from barely scraping by to buy a house when there's a nice low rate and then get hosed the first time their variable rate kicks in in the wrong direction (or when the fixed rate expires) and they cannot afford the monthly mortage payments anymore.

All unfunny schadenfreude.