Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
can't wait until Worf kills Kate 7 in a pique of anger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

Dokapon Findom posted:

Only two princesses have died so far. That is one of the smallest number of dead princesses you can have!

Sometimes I do keep waiting for the stars to blink out.

mdemone posted:

there is no way on god's green earth she wrote that follow-up tweet of her own volition

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

maxwellhill posted:

*it's COVID*

the lockdown thing? that was years ago?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

maxwellhill posted:

*it's COVID*

if she is still alive it was this

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

she's alive but I bet she just had a hysterectomy and is trying to leave William because he's cheating with the Marchioness of Coclongemy or some such place

edit: Cholmondeley

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

i haven't quite figured out how it would work but i am desperately hoping that kate being disappeared somehow results in another crossover event between this thread and the ufo thread

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

o7 or whatever i guess

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

The Marchioness of Cholmondeley

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Laterite posted:

can't wait until Worf kills Kate 7 in a pique of anger

8 Out of 10 Kates

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

she just went off world for a vacation it's fine

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

This is her second post since she vanished. Her first was the edited photo itself.

That's 100% Will posting and signing as her to cover up her death.

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

The Marchioness of Cholmondeley

The pegging of His Royal Highness the Duke of Cornwall and Cambridge by The Marchioness of Cholmondeley

Marenghi has issued a correction as of 19:39 on Mar 11, 2024

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
8/8 G8 K8 B8 M8

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

she can't be actually dead, they wouldn't think they could get away with Weekend at Buckingham

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

mdemone posted:

she can't be actually dead, they wouldn't think they could get away with Weekend at Buckingham

she dead

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

uno.mannschaft posted:

Ghost stories for the end of the world did a two parter on britpop, highly recommend.

this is one of the worst produced podcasts ive ever listened to. amateur hour over there.

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

Kate got Shelly Miscavige'd. Shelly hasn't been seen in public since '07 but the Scientology higher ups and their lawyers promise that she's not being held hostage on one of the compounds.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hes got a lot of big tech true believer connections too. andreessen, tim ferris, that ilk

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
what is a marchioness they are just making up titles now

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

slave to my cravings posted:

what is a marchioness they are just making up titles now

lady version of a Marquess

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

post hole digger posted:

this is one of the worst produced podcasts ive ever listened to. amateur hour over there.

what do you like, radiolab

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
I love finding cholmondeley when I go rockhounding

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

what do you like, radiolab

i like podcasts where they arent doing level checks in the middle of the episode and complaining about having to pause the recording because their neighbor came over to yell at them to move their car.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
https://nypost.com/2024/03/11/entertainment/kate-middleton-pictured-leaving-windsor-castle-in-car-with-william/

I refuse to touch X but I bet people are doing forensic face bone structure analysis. Amateur, I mean.

If that's really her and she's not hideously scarred or something they could blow up a lot of noise by just releasing an official picture that's not a weirdly bad photoshop that doesn't pass a rudimentary visual inspection

Cabbages and VHS has issued a correction as of 20:38 on Mar 11, 2024

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

no photo of her face = body double

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
they'll show more and more of her face gradually but also they'll be going back and retouching every single photo of her (including physical ones in dumpsters, magazine stands and bedrooms) to edit them to look like the double

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/ArchewellBaby/status/1767080898262913403?s=20

uhhhhhhhhh

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it

yesss

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
https://twitter.com/DachshundColin/status/1766900245772845476

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
a scarred, eyepatched prince william turns up at the roulette tables in monaco. punished venom prince

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

the actual piece there seems to be clickbait bullshit citing reddit/x speculation and then answering the question based on the british legal framework. so, unless you think it's part of a constructed narrative to get the idea out there ahead of time or something it's probably just The International News wanting to make some money from suckers like me chasing down and clicking on the source article

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

a scarred, eyepatched prince william turns up at the roulette tables in monaco. punished venom prince

This is the real reason prince Harry "retired" from the royal family, they had to start making him into a second William

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it

Cabbages and Kings posted:

the actual piece there seems to be clickbait bullshit citing reddit/x speculation and then answering the question based on the british legal framework. so, unless you think it's part of a constructed narrative to get the idea out there ahead of time or something it's probably just The International News wanting to make some money from suckers like me chasing down and clicking on the source article

it's ai. ai is going after the royals

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
weretamponism runs in the family and harry is nestled safely in charli xcx's cabinet drawer

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011
it's obvious they've put liz's brain into kate's body and its rejecting the concentrated evil. after they overcome her souls resistance she will ascend glorious and scaled to her throne. it's britain so she is still loving her grandson.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023
Drugs as Weapons Against Us continues to be a pro read. From Ch. 4 "CIA Drug Targets: Paul Robeson, Writers, Elvis"

quote:

Henry Luce, the founder of Time and former Life magazines, was a close friend of CIA Director Allen Dulles, who held that position from 1953-61. So it is not surprising that when Luce needed to fill the position of vice-president for Time Inc., the largest media company in the U.S., he chose Dulles’s CIA associate, Charles Douglas (C.D.) Jackson.

C.D. Jackson was the co-author of a CIA-sponsored study recommending the reorganization of the American intelligence services. Research confirms he had a huge historical role in shaping U.S. intelligence, particularly regarding culture manipulation. During Jackson’s decades-long career at Time Inc., he took several breaks for U.S. intelligence leadership work. He was deputy chief of the Psychological Warfare Division, and functioned as outside director of CIA covert operations. He later worked as Special Adviser to President Eisenhower for Psychological Warfare, and more closely enmeshed the media propaganda unit with the covert operations unit of the CIA. Jackson used Time Inc.’s publications for psychological manipulation of society at home and abroad.

Jackson embodied the violently anti-Semitic, racist, anti-leftist belief system typical of the wealthiest oligarchical families with whom he helped start the CIA. The rabid anti-Communist agenda they carried out, which barred thousands of people from work, exemplified Jackson and his Psychological Warfare Division’s opinion and influence. Jackson’s psychological warfare operations also targeted black cultural leaders. One of his propaganda projects financed black musicians, writers and actors who didn’t comment on U.S. racism, eroding the livelihood of activist black writers and performing artists.

Just filled with these connections. Maybe its 101 stuff for the regular posters here but nevertheless.

Oh and Jolly West made an appearance in chap 2

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

Tsitsikovas posted:

Just filled with these connections. Maybe its 101 stuff for the regular posters here but nevertheless.

mdemone posted:

Dulles was also on the board of directors of Scholastic magazine.

Laterite posted:

(...) Time Magazine, reported that Castro and his followers intended to terminate parental rights, assume custody of all Cuban children, prohibit religion and indoctrinate them into communism.[1] The CIA-backed Radio Swan station asserted that the Cuban government was planning to remove children from their parents and send them to the Soviet Union. Though all of these claims lacked evidence and the Cuban revolutionaries repeatedly denied all claims, the damage had already been done."

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
also spotted this. lol

Bideo James posted:

Cobain was not a radical activist. He shot up heroin.

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
More from an article on Courtney Love that was posted a while back

quote:

Notorious pedophile and sex trafficker to the rich and famous, Jeffrey Epstein, had a house manager, Alfredo Rodriguez, who stole his “black book” from his apartment.

For a law firm representing victims, Rodriguez circled key people as potential “material witnesses” to crimes against underage girls. Courtney Love was one of the only women among 46 other names circled, out of hundreds of names in the book.[33]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Tsitsikovas posted:

Drugs as Weapons Against Us continues to be a pro read. From Ch. 4 "CIA Drug Targets: Paul Robeson, Writers, Elvis"

Oh and Jolly West made an appearance in chap 2

there's an old 70s biography of Luce which really goes into his anti-communist fake news crap. guy was pretty much the number one booster in the american media for unleashing chiang and kept pumping out stories about how any day now the kmt would be victorious even as they lost all popular support and fled to taiwan.