Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the spiritual shield protecting all of glorious serbias basketball children has given partial protection to the turkish sons of ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Kibner posted:

They have to push to be an above .500 team to fight for the play-in in the West. They are a long way off to come even close to that.
Yeah any assumption that a vet PG and addl depth will get them 20-30 more wins next year is umm., In the West, no less

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
How the gently caress did Senguns leg go spaghetti and only be a high ankle sprain

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Very carefully

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

firstly Hell God drat Yes, but secondly thats absolutely fuckin crazy, he came down with all of his body weight on the ankle and immediately fell back on his knee the wrong way!!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
AGH

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Why would you just post body horror without tagging it jesus christ

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

If players were judged exclusively on highlight reels Zion would be all-NBA every year

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Thank goodness Alpi is relatively ok. The rest of this season is gonna be ugly with Jock Landale starting center, but there wasn’t much hope of getting to the play in anyway. I’ll take him being 100% to start next season.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I worked in phone stores for about five years total. Pretty often after people got a “new” phone number they’d come back into the store saying that they keep getting all these texts and calls for the phone number’s previous owner, and they’d ask for a TRULY NEW phone number. I’d have to explain that in major cities, every phone number is a re-used one; there’s less than 900,000 possible legal phone numbers for a given area code, so every number has been used probably by several people before them.

Anyway I’m imagining Tatum texting Kobe after every game and some poor guy is thinking “god loving drat it again with this poo poo” and considering whether to call customer service to complain.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

For the last twenty years I’ve been getting occasional calls for a horse doctor.

Maybe Jokic called me once and I never picked up :(

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
retire draymond you bum

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

tristeham posted:

retire draymond you bum

Yeah

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

free steph

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

kingcobweb posted:

I worked in phone stores for about five years total. Pretty often after people got a “new” phone number they’d come back into the store saying that they keep getting all these texts and calls for the phone number’s previous owner, and they’d ask for a TRULY NEW phone number. I’d have to explain that in major cities, every phone number is a re-used one; there’s less than 900,000 possible legal phone numbers for a given area code, so every number has been used probably by several people before them.

Anyway I’m imagining Tatum texting Kobe after every game and some poor guy is thinking “god loving drat it again with this poo poo” and considering whether to call customer service to complain.

what's crazy is that it's so common that so many people change numbers that when you get a bill collector call for the ex-phone number owner and you're like "oh you called 555-555-5555?"That's my number now. and people just accept you at your word.

would be a good way of avoiding bill collectors yourself now that I think of it

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Dejan Bimble posted:

what's crazy is that it's so common that so many people change numbers that when you get a bill collector call for the ex-phone number owner and you're like "oh you called 555-555-5555?"That's my number now. and people just accept you at your word.

would be a good way of avoiding bill collectors yourself now that I think of it

It is.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

tristeham posted:

retire draymond you bum

Draymond unfortunately did not retire, but do you know who did?

Otto Porter Jr, baby. Rip

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Aye Doc posted:

firstly Hell God drat Yes, but secondly thats absolutely fuckin crazy, he came down with all of his body weight on the ankle and immediately fell back on his knee the wrong way!!

cool

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

oh no

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/1767374083426062411

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Mods are sleeping. Post happy Greyson.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Now they’ve both won something that literally everyone else wanted them to lose this week

Arpanets
Feb 27, 2012

loving boo. I was here for Bismack Billabongo’s heel turn.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

DC Murderverse posted:

Now they’ve both won something that literally everyone else wanted them to lose this week

Poor Things was great

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

kingcobweb posted:

Poor Things was great

So was The Curse.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

kingcobweb posted:

Poor Things was great

i didnt like it that much. i couldn’t get in to the extreme amounts of pedophilia

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

fart simpson posted:

i didnt like it that much. i couldn’t get in to the extreme amounts of pedophilia
Yeah there were some weird choices there. I did not ask for Horny Jean-Pierre Jeunet

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Draymond unfortunately did not retire, but do you know who did?

Otto Porter Jr, baby. Rip

Does that mean we're down to just 2 Porters Jr?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Yeah there were some weird choices there. I did not ask for Horny Jean-Pierre Jeunet

I did

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011

This was actually a really cool dunk. Fun to still frame it and see to gigantic lanky bodies.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Shear Modulus posted:

Does that mean we're down to just 2 Porters Jr?

I don't think Kevin is in the picture anymore either.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Salvor_Hardin posted:

There's Michael and Craig

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Since the last time a Porter Jr left the NBA we gained a Porter Jr, I think there will be a new Porter Jr to maintain the balance shortly.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

the blazers broadcast couldnt tell the difference between the white guys on the celtics. it was kinda funny

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

get this. since luka's been drafted the mavs are only 30-41 when he doesnt play

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

That is atrocious commentary, just absolutely putrid. No surprise when it’s coming from those 2 fuckwits.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
I was trying to watch a bulls game the other day and the commentary was really creepy. Like one of the Bulls got a steal and the commentator was all like “Om nom nom COOKIES!” but not in a fun way in a cringe and creepy way.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

DC Murderverse posted:

If players were judged exclusively on highlight reels Zion would be all-NBA every year

I posted that to show how different he is moving now compared to December. He absolutely was not doing any of that back then.

Kibner fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Mar 12, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

toggle posted:

That is atrocious commentary, just absolutely putrid. No surprise when it’s coming from those 2 fuckwits.

Worst local announcers in the league?