Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spin And Speed
Apr 3, 2019
Ok, that one goes onto me, goony goon that I am. Apologies.

Here,

Antigravitas posted:

the middle button with the # sign
this will come in handy. I knew about the "?" sign but this was new to me. Thanks for pointing that out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DTurtle
Apr 10, 2011

Vulin posted:

I'm sure the hammer will be brought down on the Bauernverbände responsible for this, just as it was done with the dangerous Klimakleber.

https://www.spiegel.de/politik/deut...42-2213e655fa3f
Well, Strafanzeigen are the second step. First would have been to use force to clear the roads, impound the tractors or schrotting them. Unfortunately - but expectedly - that was skipped.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Yes! I looked at the Hohentwiel from the train station and then left on another train. Very efficient sightseeing

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EC7ZVHGrxc

Oh hey, I remember a lot of those places.

Train youtube seems strangely German dominated.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Hmm, yes. Strange.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Quite.

Anyway, I'm watching train videos at 00:05.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

Smirr posted:

Yes! I looked at the Hohentwiel from the train station and then left on another train. Very efficient sightseeing

where were you going op

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

Suddenly it feels like my childhood is missing something pretty awesome.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Spin And Speed posted:

More important, noone itt has replied to my Umfrage here, ich bin salzig.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4053642&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2
Würde sich eine/r hier die Mühe machen bitte, ich meine mit Sprachvorteil und so..?

Aww, for a moment I was excited, because I like answering dumb questions, but it seems you didn't actually make an Umfrage for your thread. :(

Otherwise, I dunno maybe my taste in music is weird, but I can't really envision a music video without a gimmick.

Do you mean like, just a studio or live recording? I wouldn't really call those music videos, though.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Vulin posted:

I'm sure the hammer will be brought down on the Bauernverbände responsible for this, just as it was done with the dangerous Klimakleber.

https://www.spiegel.de/politik/deut...42-2213e655fa3f

I like how the headline of the article missed the death mentioned in the article that was caused by the Rechte Agrar Fraktion.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I'm no longer living in Germany but I just saw the crime of a mother walking her 2 kids across the busy street without going to the zebra stripes.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Boris Galerkin posted:

I'm no longer living in Germany but I just saw the crime of a mother walking her 2 kids across the busy street without going to the zebra stripes.

Thank you for reporting it, well done citizen.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

https://archive.ph/WbXsS

This is a really fun read. Keep in mind that this not just some random idiot. He's a Vorstandsmitglied of some Bauernvereinigung.

quote:

Was mich gleichzeitig sehr stört, dass meine Steuergelder für Waffen draufgehen, die nach Russland gerichtet werden. Da hört der Spaß auf. Wir werden steuerlich geknechtet, von unserem Geld werden Menschen umgebracht. Da finde ich drei zerstörte Autos ehrlich gesagt einen Witz gegen. 

DTurtle
Apr 10, 2011

Boris Galerkin posted:

Soziale Ächtung is the absolute Minimum of a Strafe for this breaking of Normen. Those kids are doomed if this goes by without a proportionate reaction.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

nawilo_420 posted:

where were you going op

Konstanz, of course. It's not like there's much else down there

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Lol and, dare I say, lmao:

(From the program of the WerteUnion)

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Wokismusheit

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Wokist where the the heart ist.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Wokist_Innen

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
I'm not going back to making Stir Fry in a pan. gently caress you, WerteUnion. :colbert:

xf86enodev
Mar 27, 2010

dis catte!
I'm loling they're calling gender an ideology. Somebody ask them what they would call their masculinity then. A dream? 😂

Tarquinn posted:

I'm not going back to making Stir Fry in a pan. gently caress you, WerteUnion. :colbert:

Also lol, somebody open a restaurant next to their HQ or whatever and call it Wokismus. What a pro name

xf86enodev fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Mar 10, 2024

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhjvJhJMprY

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Of all the things to they could name, they chose this to list. Can you provide any more proof that your party is an absolute clownshow?

But it guess they understand Germans very well. There are heaps of real issues in Germany but as long as people can afford their beloved car and don't have to think about those real issues erything is fine. So don't remind them and just laber belangloses.

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

Hopper posted:

Of all the things to they could name, they chose this to list. Can you provide any more proof that your party is an absolute clownshow?

But it guess they understand Germans very well. There are heaps of real issues in Germany but as long as people can afford their beloved car and don't have to think about those real issues erything is fine. So don't remind them and just laber belangloses.

Do you think Germans are alone or exceptional in this way?

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Griddle of Love posted:

Yes and yes. Like, next you'll pretend like the world doesn't immediately end at the border

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Griddle of Love posted:

In general, nah, but a topic like gendering is a spot on German thing to be annoyed about. And the people most opposed often speak/write the worst German and call it a dialect as an excuse, see half of Bavaria.

Badly Jester
Apr 9, 2010

Bitches!
Can you imagine political discourse in the US if the language really had grammatical gender beyond pronouns?

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Welp, there goes my plan to eventually move to Portugal.

Whoops, right-wing shithead governments everywhere in Europe.
Ah well, back to square one.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

mcbexx posted:

Just don't stay on square one more than 3 minutes, then you're Parking instead of just Halting.

And with that most-excellent Überleitung, let me share that I found out that the Wegeheld-App has a leaderboard, and the Anzeigenhauptmeister - that the German Weltnetz is currently frothing at the mouth over - isn't the top dog.
He's not even in the top five of their all-time rankings.

The real Anzeigenhauptmeister is this gentle person:

https://www.weg.li/leaderboard

:stare:

Badly Jester
Apr 9, 2010

Bitches!
gently caress, why didn't I think of gamifying being a Blockwart?
There's probably quite a few whales out there who saw Muxmäuschenstill and thought it as inspirational.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Puffi, gib Kennzeichen is a top tier user name.

Who of you is this??

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

God I haven't thought about Muxmäuschenstill in like 25 years.

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010

mcbexx posted:

The government will suck but not more than anywhere else in Europe in this decade.

With some luck we get an unstable minority center-right government.

The small-time left-wing parties getting obliterated was awful though.

InappropriateJazz
Aug 3, 2013

My Lovely Horse posted:

God I haven't thought about Muxmäuschenstill in like 25 years.
Impressive when it came out only 20 years ago.

But yeah, 14k Anzeigen, holy crap, I cannot believe that these were all justified. Probably largely ignored by the Amt anyway.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Fatfingered the 1 on my time machine controls

Frazzbo
Feb 2, 2006

Thistle dubh
Looks like someone had enough of the Anzeigenhauptmeister: https://www.express.de/panorama/bekannt-aus-spiegel-tv-anzeigenhauptmeister-niclas-matthei-attackiert-756146

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

I have absolutely zero doubt that not a single one is unjustified, actually.

I could take a 400m walk to the bakery and make a whole bunch. People blocking the road (leading a nice Hupkonzert when the garbage truck gets stuck), blocking the Gehweg (you can't pass the street I live in if you are wheelchair bound due to cars), parking on the Radweg in front of the bakery…

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

quote:

EXPRESS.de erreichte Niclas Matthei am Montagabend, er sagte zum Angriff in der S-Bahn am 2. März: „Die Darstellung, ich sei brutal attackiert und schwer verletzt worden, ist maßlos übertrieben. Ich wurde einfach nur dem Chirurgen vorgestellt und konnte die Notaufnahme nach 30 Minuten wieder verlassen.“

Der „Anzeigenhauptmeister“ stellt klar: „Ich wurde mit SHT (Schädel-Hirn-Trauma) eingeliefert, der Chirurg diagnostizierte eine Schädelprellung.“

Can’t help but love that dude. Hope he’s feeling ok and knows he’s fighting the good fight.

Also yeah if you look closely you’ll see Verstöße everywhere, like for example Parkplätze where only 2,8t or whatever (hint: most suvs are over) are erlaubt or the 5m from a Straßenecke rule etc pp. It’s just most people don’t give a poo poo and play the 250€ Umsetzungslotterie (friend got got twice in two days last year lol)

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Germal legal goons, I have a question.

"Tagessätze" sind doch im Prinzip das monatlich verfügbare Einkommen / 30, oder habe ich da was falsch verstanden?

Lese gerade, das Marc Terenzi (Boy-Band-Mitglied vor laaanger Zeit, Ex-Ehemann von Sarah "Brüh' im Glanze" Connor und ehemaliger Dschungelkönig - ja, das sind alles Dinge, die man sich vermutlich in den Lebenslauf schreibt) einen Strafantrag gegen sich laufen hatte über 50 Tagessätze zu 20 (ZWANZIG) Euro.

Dem entnehme ich, dass ein früheres Boy-Band-Mitglied, Ex-Ehemann von Sarah "Brüh' im Glanze" Connor und ehemaliger Dschungelkönig über 600 Euro im Monat verfügt? Oder sind das 600 Euro "pfändbares" Einkommen über dem Existenzminimum? Wie läuft das genau?

War auf jeden Fall schockiert, dass man sich als früheres Boy-Band-Mitglied, Ex-Ehemann von Sarah "Brüh' im Glanze" Connor und ehemaliger Dschungelkönig scheinbar nicht über Wasser halten kann. "Let's Dance" hat er wohl schon vor 12 Jahren eingetütet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Auf der einen Seite kann ich mir durchaus vorstellen, dass man, wenn man seine Boybandmitgliedschaft, seine Ehe mit Sarah "Brüh' im Glanze" Connor, seine Tanzshow und seinen Königstitel schon seit längerer Zeit eingetütet hat und sowohl über keine nennenswerten weiteren Standbeine verfügt als auch versäumt hat, seine Einkünfte beizeiten sinnvoll anzulegen, finanziell nicht unbedingt rosig dasteht.

Auf der anderen aber halt auch, daß sich so ein Tagessatz nach den Einkünften bemißt, die nach bestimmten Parametern nachweisbar sind und nicht unbedingt nach absolut allen, die man hat.