Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Strong Sauce posted:

for reference this person is jewish who says we should be friends with nazis and during the pandemic filled a mask with nasty poo poo and said that that was the result after breathing in a mask for a day. then when asked by someone if she could define what, "woke" meant she just hem and hawed for a couple of minute and then later blamed comments from the host "rattling" her, preventing her from defining words.

edit: bethany s mandel

Don’t forget Nancy Mace also vandalized her own house so she could blame it on antifa

Edit: misunderstood who you were talking about but my point stands

Kevyn fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Mar 12, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

how do I get a psyop campaign going so the next slur for liberals is Huged Dick Renegade Gangsters but said in a sneering tone.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

Is the Citadel her compound or something?

What on earth is wrong with this lady

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Citadel

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Republicans are practicing Project 2025 on the RNC, and I, for one, applaud them for it! :patriot:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

BrigadierSensible posted:

As I understand it, (I am not a lawyer, and do not understand American laws), its a civil vs criminal thing. As in Rape is a specific criminal charge, one that rapist Donald Trump was never convicted of.
This actually gets to the core of his brain worms on the case. The jury found that there was not enough evidence to establish that he raped her. This is because under New York law rape specifically requires penis-in-vagina penetration and Carroll couldn't see what he penetrated her with so the jury settled for sexual abuse.
For Trump this is "total exoneration" on the rape allegations, so that's why he continues to defame her despite a court ruling that when she says she was "raped" she is using it in the normal way people do to refer to sexual assault in general - which she was - rather than in the very specific legal sense that his tiny hands protected him from.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
remember when nancy mace tagged up her own house and said the woke mob did it or some poo poo? lmao.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

No she’s a real patriot so she means this I’m pretty sure: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/The_Citadel

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

The drugs are wearing off-brand Chanel

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

TulliusCicero posted:

What on earth is wrong with this lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHvbC3o39Hk

Really healthy stuff that sane people love.

To be clear, these people are not actually enlisting into the US military, nor are they required to before or after graduation, it's just some really hosed up poo poo.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

BrigadierSensible posted:

As I understand it, (I am not a lawyer, and do not understand American laws), its a civil vs criminal thing. As in Rape is a specific criminal charge, one that rapist Donald Trump was never convicted of.

That's correct. The distinction is one of burden of proof (civil cases require only "it's more likely he did these things than not," criminal ones require beyond a reasonable doubt) as well as additional protections available to a criminal defendant but not a civil one. The reason why you see newspapers and the like using the careful legal phrase "found liable for sexual assault" is that accusing someone of sexual misconduct is considered inherently defamatory, so lawyers extremely do not advise you to say anything like that unless you're saying a thing you can 100% prove is true.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

Team effort to spin this as hard as they possibly can because they know the optics are poo poo. They want to turn this into “he badgered a rape victim :qq: “ without anyone looking at the video in question to see that’s not even close to what happened

its such a bizarre case of her trying to weaponize a woke concept (caring about victims) while also doing the opposite thing of casting doubt and scorn on a victim while elevating a rapist. It stuck out to me as so bizarre she was trying to use Carrol laughing after the awarding as being this villianous distrustful act.

Dude if trump victimized me in any way and I got a loving millions of dollars punisment dropped on his rear end Id be laughing like a hyena and throwing him the "suck it" in the courtroom

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Republicans are practicing Project 2025 on the RNC, and I, for one, applaud them for it! :patriot:

I mean, isn't this what he did the first time around with his 2016 campaign too? Fire all the halfway competent people like Paul Manafort and replace them with weird carpet cleaners and bitcoin mining gurus and some guy Jared met on the golf course who he doesn't know his real name but everyone at the concierge calls him Booush and he wears golden sneakers? Like that kinda poo poo.

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

Intellectual
AI Enthusiast
That trump is an abuser and rapist isn't funny, but lol that from a legal and sensory perspective his dick is indistinguishable from one of his little goblin hand fingers.

:rubby:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Stormy better talk about Trumps penis

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Hasn’t she said before that it’s short and stout and weird like a mushroom?

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Three Olives posted:

To be clear, these people are not actually enlisting into the US military, nor are they required to before or after graduation, it's just some really hosed up poo poo.

Yep. It's a play military school, with a really, really nasty background. To the shock of absolutely no one, a South Carolina play military school has a deep history of racism to go along with the hazing.

Rick Reilly wrote a good piece for Sports Illustrated in 1992 about its abuses from an athletic perspective

Citadel also got all pissy with Pat Controy over The Lords of Discipline, inspired by Conroy's days there.

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Devils Affricate posted:

Is that a fencing sword in a pot?

Strong Sauce posted:

why does he have a fencing foil in a pot

That is NOT a fencing sword AT ALL. It's an idiot with... whatever that is. Source, I'm a fencing couch. Don't drag our hobby into this madness. Whatever is displayed is... something else. Probably bought at an estate sale for like $5.

The hand guard is all wrong and why are there TWO of them? Not fencing AT ALL. Which kinda makes it more hilarious.

DiomedesGodshill fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Mar 12, 2024

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Honestly I'm most upset by the tiny canvas wrap that's been hung above the door frame with the bottom of the wrap touching the top of the frame, literally psychopathic behavior.

e: ugh I'll just do it myself

Sorry bro, whatever you bought isn't a fencing sword. Foil, Epee, then Saber.

See below

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I pity the fool who fences with a French grip instead of a pistol grp

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/KristiNoem/status/1767392635944059202

Sitting Republican Governor just doing infomercial for a dentist.

Real normal stuff.

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Buce posted:

I pity the fool who fences with a French grip instead of a pistol grp

:hmmyes:

Just throwing out there that it's not a fencing sword.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

my guess is the "fencing sword" is some sortof gag meat spit, like stab the turkey on it, the guard is turned upside down like a cup to catch meat juice

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/KristiNoem/status/1767392635944059202

Sitting Republican Governor just doing infomercial for a dentist.

Real normal stuff.

Too bad for her there's not a Soul Texas.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

DiomedesGodshill posted:

That is NOT a fencing sword AT ALL. It's an idiot with... whatever that is. Source, I'm a fencing couch. Don't drag our hobby into this madness. Whatever is displayed is... something else. Probably bought at an estate sale for like $5.

The hand guard is all wrong and why are there TWO of them? Not fencing AT ALL. Which kinda makes it more hilarious.
you don't have to take it personal brah.

also fencing is a villain's sport. i've watched enough movies to know that.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

DiomedesGodshill posted:

Makes sense. As they say, a watched pot never foils

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I like how this guys hair changes from pure white to brown right at the earpieces of his transition lenses.

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Strong Sauce posted:

you don't have to take it personal brah.

also fencing is a villain's sport. i've watched enough movies to know that.

My apologies. Just pointing out it's not a fencing weapon.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

TulliusCicero posted:

I think it’s a Rick and Morty reference.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

bird with big dick posted:

I like how this guys hair changes from pure white to brown right at the earpieces of his transition lenses.

transition lenses that are dark indoors?

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

canyoneer posted:

Makes sense. As they say, a watched pot never foils

They sure tried to foil the peaceful transfer of power! HI O!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

DiomedesGodshill posted:

My apologies. Just pointing out it's not a fencing weapon.

You seem to have confirmed it’s a fencing weapon it looks exactly like the ones you posted

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

PhazonLink posted:

transition lenses that are dark indoors?

He probably just came in from outside my boss had them and he was blind for 2 minutes every time

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Given the petty things he has melted down over, and the hilarity and lie-filled those melt downs have been.

Stormy Daniels gleefully recounting salacious details of her loving Trump will be gold for everyone involved.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

aas Bandit posted:

Help me goons.

There's some quote that gets posted periodically in these threads about belief and how folks get so invested in their idiot beliefs that in order to change they'd need to understand that they've been full of poo poo for so long that it becomes some sort of sunk-cost situation where they have no choice but to keep doubling down vs. admitting that their whole life is based on bullshit and how painful that would be.

Seems like it's from some famous author, but I can't seem to come up with it via Google or ChatGPT...

From a while back, but...

...why would you use the thing which makes things up as a source?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Three Olives posted:

:lmao: my alma mater. there is nothing sadder than a citadel graduate without a commission

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

like imagine someone going through boot then just being set free on the world, working some kind of marketing or sales job, all full of that big poo poo energy. all of the brainwashing with none of the mandatory suck :whitewater:

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA

redshirt posted:

My little "embabies"

Your cryowomb is making heaven far too crowded

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

Samovar posted:

From a while back, but...

...why would you use the thing which makes things up as a source?

You can ask chat gpt things like “who wrote this passage” or whatever

EarthboundMermaid
Mar 6, 2012

Go then, there are other worlds than these.

I can't stop looking at the bins just behind him...why isn't the trash taking itself out??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Gotta go to Smile Texas(tm) to powerwash the 3 pallets of Goya beans out of my dentures