Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

coconono posted:

I saw Al Snow in person a few weeks ago, he looks like dog poo poo.

So not much has changed since the kennel from hell, huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Dawgstar posted:

Or running to the opposing corner.

Absolute comedy gold.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I ended up on a flight out of Tampa with someone who I was sure was a wrestler from first glance but I couldn’t place him. Not just his fanny pack, but his face looked familiar. I spotted his WWE Hall of Fame ring as we were boarding and looked up hall of famers, eventually landing on the one whose tattoos matched: I was on a flight to Atlanta one row behind Brutus loving Beefcake.

He looked ancient and could barely move around the plane. I was going to offer assistance with his bags (weird rear end in a top hat or not I still felt bad for him) but the gate staff took care of it.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
AEW had one of their top feuds last year get derailed because someone ran off the ramp wrong.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

TinTower posted:

AEW had one of their top feuds last year get derailed because someone ran off the ramp wrong.

trump wrestled for AEW?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Luigi Thirty posted:

I ended up on a flight out of Tampa with someone who I was sure was a wrestler from first glance but I couldn’t place him. Not just his fanny pack, but his face looked familiar. I spotted his WWE Hall of Fame ring as we were boarding and looked up hall of famers, eventually landing on the one whose tattoos matched: I was on a flight to Atlanta one row behind Brutus loving Beefcake.

He looked ancient and could barely move around the plane. I was going to offer assistance with his bags (weird rear end in a top hat or not I still felt bad for him) but the gate staff took care of it.

Shoulda offered to carry the Zodiac’s bags, brother

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Guillermus posted:

Let's not forget someone blowing both quads by just running to the ring

These was an indy/backyard guy who jumped off the second rope after posing in their entrance and horrifically broke both of their legs.

When the ring demands blood it will be sated.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Ganso Bomb posted:

Wasn’t it a German suplex into the buckles which then caused AEW to halt doing blind throws into the buckles?

i think you're right, I must have misremembered.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Move over, Young Bucks, there's a new contender for "silliest wrestling victory lap"...

https://twitter.com/TripleHHHPaulL/status/1767312632770412901

This is the guy whose previous Twitter gimmick was pretending to be Vince, of course.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

C. Everett Koop posted:

These was an indy/backyard guy who jumped off the second rope after posing in their entrance and horrifically broke both of their legs.

When the ring demands blood it will be sated.

I was talking about Vince blowing up his quads just by running to the ring. Then you get triple h with a similar injury running to the ropes

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
I don't normally wish injury on anyone but Shane McMahon's is a McMahon so... his injury was the funniest thing I've ever seen. "HE'S STILL GOT IT!" followed by him just immediately collapsing in the ring.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

zimbomonkey posted:

I don't normally wish injury on anyone but Shane McMahon's is a McMahon so... his injury was the funniest thing I've ever seen. "HE'S STILL GOT IT!" followed by him just immediately collapsing in the ring.

snoop dog's face lol

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/MovieMarvin/status/1767259945563558228

The man who pretends to be a knock-off muppet for six hundred views holds court as the final arbiter of what is "cringe".

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Guillermus posted:

I was talking about Vince blowing up his quads just by running to the ring. Then you get triple h with a similar injury running to the ropes

I think Triple H blew his quad planting on one leg while hitting Jericho who had Austin in the Walls. Nash came back from injury and then completely blew his quad getting tagged into the match and running across the ring to attack (I think) a Dudley.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

TinTower posted:

https://twitter.com/MovieMarvin/status/1767259945563558228

The man who pretends to be a knock-off muppet for six hundred views holds court as the final arbiter of what is "cringe".

He is also having a grand old time doing “I told you so”s over triple h being exonerated

Even if the exoneration literally only is “he didn’t actively abuse Janel”, and not “he helped Vince cover it up and still sucks as a human being”

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Al Snow? From the Wrestling Doc on Netflix? NO WAY

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/JDfromNY206/status/1767323614934606090?s=20

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Ah yes, Puppet Master Vince secretly knew that he would eventually get sued for refusing to pay his victims hush money so he made sure to get Nick Khan implicated to just...gently caress with him I guess???

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

The best reply and focusing on the important stuff

https://twitter.com/needless_input/status/1767346199923724522

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I want to see bubba ray run WWE creative with no oversight. I want to know what that television looks like

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Posts like "Bully Ray should take over Creative" and "When Darby talks about dying on Everest he means WWE" are the good stuff.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
jeff jarret will take over WWE

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

jeff jarret will take over WWE

Vinces salary is now the guitar budget for the year. It's his world

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/machoking3535/status/1767331354805453181

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

tfw all your legal knowledge comes from the first half of the Arrested Development pilot

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

tfw all your legal knowledge comes from the first half of the Arrested Development pilot

Now now, they may also be going off an episode of The Sopranos.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

"I can't imagine anyone except Bully Ray" should only ever precede "thinking that Bully Ray should run creative."

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
thinking really hard about the guy with no marketable skills besides saying negative things and arriving at the conclusion that he'd be really good at managing a bunch of people

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Posts like "Bully Ray should take over Creative" and "When Darby talks about dying on Everest he means WWE" are the good stuff.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Dawgstar posted:

Now now, they may also be going off an episode of The Sopranos.

its also a plot point in multiple Law and Order episodes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

i agree in theory but i also thought it was against the rules to post NienNunb's tweets in this thread because he's also posts here

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Alaois posted:

i agree in theory but i also thought it was against the rules to post NienNunb's tweets in this thread because he's also posts here

get his rear end

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Oh well if the law says that something cannot be used against him, we obviously cannot think less of the dude who was fine with letting Vince come back to do more rapin’ on the company dime

Edit: lol that guy is a big Marty scurll fan

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

found a cool guy in the replies. i guess these nuts exist outside of the wrestling bubble as well

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

little munchkin posted:

found a cool guy in the replies. i guess these nuts exist outside of the wrestling bubble as well

thats monkeu

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/WrestlingIsKing/status/1767374549283172640

https://twitter.com/WrestlingIsKing/status/1767574186002686205

Needed some of his punctuation and sentence structure to brighten my day. And to learn more of the rules of The King. No pictures of anyone in AEW unless they were not in AEW then!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

MassRafTer posted:

Needed some of his punctuation and sentence structure to brighten my day. And to learn more of the rules of The King. No pictures of anyone in AEW unless they were not in AEW then!

So one assumes E&C are no longer talented.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/MovieMarvin/status/1767628662772244900

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

How ridiculous to wear a mask, and can you believe what a man child Tony Khan is? Well, time to put my hand up this puppet and record a YouTube video all about how much I hate AEW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

A Fancy Hat posted:

How ridiculous to wear a mask, and can you believe what a man child Tony Khan is? Well, time to put my hand up this puppet and record a YouTube video all about how much I hate AEW.

Also, I choose to believe that the only person behind the announce desk that Tony K talks to is Tony S.