Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Hollismason posted:

Look just don't leave food out on the counter for 5 days then reheat it and eat it. Its real simple.

Didn't some goon store pizza under their bed and eat it a few days later more than once?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Wendigee posted:

Didn't some goon store pizza under their bed and eat it a few days later more than once?

I don't know. Probably? It sounds like goon behavior.

I almost got in a argument with the local coffee shop people when the guy was like " Oh we don't have to refigerate the empanadas that are vegetable".

I just loving left and didn't buy anything.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

There was a goon who casually mentioned that but I don't recall who. It was pretty funny at the time and they got mocked pretty hard.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
floor pizza

kept under the bed if i recall correctly

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Seriously though the local people at the coffee shop kept empanadas that were vegetable just in a unrefigerated case and had been feeding people that food for like a week.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
had to buy some expensive rear end 9v batteries for the smoke detectors thanks B!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Windshield wiper fluid is like sixty bucks for 8 ounces in B's Amerikkka.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Chief McHeath posted:

had to buy some expensive rear end 9v batteries for the smoke detectors thanks B!

I have a bunch of those USB rechargeable lithium AAs and AAAs and they work great for xbox controllers and stuff, I thought about getting some 9v for smoke detectors and stuff but evidently smoke detectors and active music equipment are on the shitlist for those things because of the immediate death cliff of power transmission vs. alkaline

9v are so goddamn expensive

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

dee eight posted:

floor pizza

kept under the bed if i recall correctly

That's the one

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

kntfkr posted:

Windshield wiper fluid is like sixty bucks for 8 ounces in B's Amerikkka.

free with a siphon

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bad Purchase posted:

free with a siphon

I ain't putting my lips on that.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

detroit credit card

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Hollismason posted:

A recorded death because of b cereus which can thrive on cooked pasta. There is a story of a 20 year old who after leaving cooked pasta on the counter for 5 days decided to reheat it with spaghetti sauce and then he died later because of the bacteria.

Don't gently caress around with b cereus.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3232990/

live like an animal, die like one of chubbyemu’s pathology bait videos

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
if they keep it outside at the gas station its free eg. ice, firewood in winter, antifreeze, mulch etc.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
weakass 20 year old. getting defeated by b cereus. that's like one of the easiest bacterias to beat. loving scrub

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Dude wouldn't have stood a chance against a cereus or s cereus.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

bird with big dick posted:

Is she standing behind you right now? Mrs d8 I’ll cook chicken whenever you want even if it’s 3 times a day no matter how many spaghetti leftovers there are

mrs d8 responds: is that half a roll of smarties candy in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It's big for a bird

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

humming bird swingin' that big meat hammer

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

dee eight posted:

humming bird swingin' that big meat hammer

:eyepop:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Dude wouldn't have stood a chance against a cereus or s cereus.

Yahoo cereus is currently the #1 health threat in America

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Yahoo cereus is currently the #1 health threat in America

look what it did to australia, can't recommend

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Time to get after it. Shine bright and make the world a better place. Stand up to bullies and help the most vulnerable 💯

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yup lots of negativity and unnecessary animosity out there. Many have forgotten the face of their father and lost sight of the golden rule. Let’s bring it back folks 💯

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

new gimmick/catchphrase is weird

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Negativity and hardship are the forces that will push you to unleash your full potential. Those born into the easy luxurious life will never be truly great. Fight with us brother for a better tomorrow, but not too much better or it makes soft men or something whatever I was talking about who knows💯

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Thank you for this Blessed Tuesday!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
the breakfast club but it’s this thread and we all grow to love and respect each other, ob putting a diamond stud earring (smugworth’s) into his ear and then throwing his fingerless gloved fist up into the air as “don’t you forget about me” plays

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
as the credits role, ob is probated yet again by bradzilla

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Luvcow posted:

the breakfast club but it’s this thread and we all grow to love and respect each other, ob putting a diamond stud earring (smugworth’s) into his ear and then throwing his fingerless gloved fist up into the air as “don’t you forget about me” plays

Who's the weird girl that gets a makeover then the jock falls completely in love with???

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Saalkin posted:

Who's the weird girl that gets a makeover then the jock falls completely in love with???

OMG she took off her glasses and let down her hair and she's a total smokeshow!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Luvcow posted:

Luvcow posted:

as the credits role, ob is probated yet again by bradzilla

lol

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

redshirt posted:

OMG she took off her glasses and let down her hair and she's a total smokeshow!!

Rewatching the breakfast club recently and my God that part is stupid. She looked better before. She looks like homer shot her with his makeup gun after

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Saalkin posted:

Smugworth

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
It is only a 3 day work week this week, but I am scheduled to blow out my rear end in a top hat on Thursday

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Yep. Bullies act tough like Sardukar, “the emperors blades”. In reality they hurt inside like the long haired kid from the breakfast club.. “ would you like to know what happens if you spill paint in my house”? That’s why we fly high like the Atreides, and stand up for the most marginalized.💯

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Instead of being negative we should all try to cop some positivity and grasp the boundless possibilities of this marvelous Tuesday 💯

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:morning:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Saalkin posted:

redshirt posted:

it's this poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I remembered I had Warhammer 40k Martyr so I'm playing that in between Hell Divers 2 and Chernobylite

happy tuesday fam its no longer monday