Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Meowywitch posted:

drat it it's another Harmony

Robin early leaks:

She's another iteration of Bronya/Sparkle. She increases crit (damage?) for the whole team and advances the whole team forward.

Anora posted:

When are they going to have another preservation? There's only 3.5 of them.

We really need another 4 star. We only have March, while we have 2 free abundance characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

my poor jades

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

I don't need more harmonies... but I need lesbian pride flag woman... :negative:

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
Protip for anyone planning on using Hyperspeed Sparkle with QQ in MoC: I had gotten in the habit of never using QQ's technique, but I actually think it's pretty useful in this team comp, since it lets you stretch out your SP for longer and gives your debuffers (e.g. Silver Wolf) a chance to set up before you start dumping all your SP into QQ, which helps you maximize your damage in the long run.

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Man, I'm kinda disappointed that we couldn't just pick whoever we wanted for the last day of the food fest. I wanted to give March 7th another gift since I forgot to get her something for her birthday 😞

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

MC blows off Pom Pom's request for a souvenir twice in the story so I was glad to finally bring him candy :)

MNSNTZR
Oct 13, 2012
i hosed around and ended up with e2s1 sparkle because i borrowed one with built speed/energy and it was pretty silly with blade and bronya :negative: so i may end up not doing aventurine’s e4.

i’m going to need some sort of official news about sunday and boothill’s rarities before aventurine’s banner is done

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Yeah if you didn't pick Pom-Pom for the final gift you are a loving cop.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

I don't even like Pom Pom and I still picked them.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Mulva posted:

:hai:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Mulva posted:

:hmmyes:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

I gave it to Space Dad. :shobon:

The real crime is giving it to Dan Heng.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
I wish we could've sent treats to our Stellaron Hunter pals. Oh well, it was nice to give Pom-Pom a gift.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

I don't even like Pom Pom and I still picked them.

I do Pom Pom's mission every day, and he's actually kind of mean.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Without me sending it to Dan Heng, how would you know about this though.

e: made even better by him loving lying about liking it in his letter

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Dan Heng is a jerk.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

qbert posted:

I do Pom Pom's mission every day, and he's actually kind of mean.

That's cause canonically the Trailblazer is a trash panda who leaves a trail of garbage and mess everywhere they go.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Dan Heng is a jerk.
A man after my own heart.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Pom Pom got the trailblazer dream bubble. Welt is literally in Penacony with us. Dan Heng got the snack. The rear end.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I gave Welt the candy because he has been through a lot. He was stuck in the sea of Quanta, groomed by his now-wife; I mean he ditched his primary universe leaving behind his son so might as well give him some candy.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

the gently caress cant I give it to march or himeko? gently caress this

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Yeah grandad is the best option here

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Deadbeat dad

cranky corvid
Sep 30, 2021

Bad Video Games posted:

Has anyone tried a Bronya/Sparkle/Welt/DPS team? I'm thinking Bronya can advance Welt every turn and Sparkle can advance the dps. Maximum uptime on imprisonment. It sounds plausible, maybe.

Apparently sustainless Welt teams can work in at least some endgame fights - I saw this video on Youtube recently, for example. (The video includes a minor amount of discussion based on Acheron's leaked kit, but it's mainly focused on Welt's mechanics.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciP9I1Xulzs

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

cranky corvid posted:

Apparently sustainless Welt teams can work in at least some endgame fights - I saw this video on Youtube recently, for example. (The video includes a minor amount of discussion based on Acheron's leaked kit, but it's mainly focused on Welt's mechanics.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciP9I1Xulzs

Yeah, that's been a thing pretty much since Ruan Mei debuted. I'm just wondering if it can be done with Bronya instead. I'll have to see if I can juggle enough relics around to make it work.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

make the battle pass longer please

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Meowywitch posted:

make the battle pass longer please

It used to end at 50. Be thankful.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
When the BP updated from 50 to 70 levels there were people in this thread whining about having to click twice to collect the rewards, resentfully implying the game was training them like a monkey :lol:

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I can appreciate that it went from 50 to 70 but also want it to be longer.

Sudsygoat
Jul 19, 2013
I like the 70, its nice that its longer but not so long that its unforgiving if you don't max out a week or 2 because you can't log on for a bit. though I do think i'd like it if the post 50 rewards were a little more than just credits. like alternating with another reward of similar value to the 10k credits

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

After 70 it should add trivial amounts of primogems to your genshin character to bait people with lots of free time into playing both of their main games.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

The biggest thing I personally would like after 50 is some xp mats. I’d be able to justify building units I couldn’t otherwise. But the relic mats are ok since it can cut down relic grinding if lucky, and credits are always good.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Why did I just now realize Asta is the perfect Harmony support for Ratio since she places a debuff with her attack? Silver Wolf is still better, but still.

Also, it feels kind of weird that you could almost do Ratio, Himeko, and Topaz, and it almost works.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Ting or Ruan Mei are still better than Asta for Dr. Ratio

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014

Bad Video Games posted:

Why did I just now realize Asta is the perfect Harmony support for Ratio since she places a debuff with her attack? Silver Wolf is still better, but still.

Also, it feels kind of weird that you could almost do Ratio, Himeko, and Topaz, and it almost works.

The issue is it's only an 80% base chance on her basic attack and she doesn't really want to build EHR so it's not a very reliable debuff on elite enemies.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Also fire immune enemies seem to be way more commonplace than lightning or wind ime

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

One of the great things about characters like Asta is that her stats literally do not matter. You could build her with enough effect hit rate for 100% dot implant if you wanted to. It'd be kind of stupid, but if you really need that dot implant for some reason, then it's an option. I really like the versatile characters because they give you a lot of options for how they can be used.

Unrelated, but Hanya and Sparkle on the same team just means infinite skill points and disgusting damage. I don't think I've ever had a character do over 200k outside of simulated universe.

Bad Video Games fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Mar 13, 2024

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Lord_Magmar posted:

I imagine we're going to save Robin and Firefly from their "death" in the deepest dream/memoryscape as part of the story. Either that or it's like Tingyun and dead people get to be harmony characters.

Having slept on it, I agree that they might not be dead dead, but I do think the chances of Firefly dying again but this time for real is also high. Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but I don't get the vibe that the Trailblazer is going to be able to have a love life, especially this early into the game's lifespan (if my very shallow knowledge of HI3 is any metric to judge HSR by).

rio posted:

The biggest thing I personally would like after 50 is some xp mats. I’d be able to justify building units I couldn’t otherwise. But the relic mats are ok since it can cut down relic grinding if lucky, and credits are always good.

Yeah, I wouldn't complain either. I'm getting comfortable with my credit supply (i.e. I don't have to think about how much money I spend), so I wouldn't mind other stuff after 50 at this point

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014

Shinji2015 posted:

Having slept on it, I agree that they might not be dead dead, but I do think the chances of Firefly dying again but this time for real is also high. Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but I don't get the vibe that the Trailblazer is going to be able to have a love life, especially this early into the game's lifespan (if my very shallow knowledge of HI3 is any metric to judge HSR by).

I doubt Mihoyo will ever allow the Trailblazer to have an explicitly romantic relationship with anyone, so I'm not sure how much of a real consideration that is going to be. They're more likely going to keep it ambiguous with Firefly, despite all the flirting.

Danakir fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Mar 13, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Real spoiler:

Firefly is Sam.

That's the going rumor.